The Order Of Light

Aodran

((I think we should expand so we could follow the original plan. Castle/Fortress in the middle and the town around it.))

I am not willing to make the city a fortress. The city needs people not battlements.

Before a decision is made, I need to see what schematics or blueprints the Order has designed for the city. As well as a general outline for what both sides will to to attract people.

Mayby your'e right, but we still need some kind of building that will provide safety, can easily be defended and work as the operations building.

Alright, well, while the order works on their plans, I will write up my plans for gaining people.

Our architectural design alone will surely bring in many people, at the very least just to see it. Those who like it may even decide to live here. Past that, though, Aliquam will become the capital of the Spectres, and that will bring in the rest of our numbers to the city.

Other methods include events for the city, perhaps a race across the rooftops, and whoever wins will be given a new weapon, or some fine clothes? We could also be a home to merchant guilds and the like, even perhaps set up an Asulon-wide fisherman's guild, or farmer's guild. If we can set up a system where workers can have a steady source of people wanting to buy their goods at a good price, they would surely flock to the city.

And, Aodran, one does not need a fortress to defend from attacks. I plan to create a system where every building, and every placement maximises the city's defenses, while still maintaining the atmosphere that I hope to capture in my designs.

I am creating a shop system right now, so that shopowners and the people of the town get low prices.

I will send this system to you Relgard, and maybe I could post it on the message board if you like it?

It's not done yet tough, but I think its a good way to make people excited to buy a shop, if there will be any shops...

Ectually, is it going to be a town for people to live in, or really defensive, more for military use?

I am creating a shop system right now, so that shopowners and the people of the town get low prices.

I will send this system to you Relgard, and maybe I could post it on the message board if you like it?

It's not done yet tough, but I think its a good way to make people excited to buy a shop, if there will be any shops...

Ectually, is it going to be a town for people to live in, or really defensive, more for military use?

It is going to be a town for living in, just with a focus on the Spectres. I plan for the city to have two main roads going west to east, so three rows of structures. The southermost row will be shops, and the other two ill be mostly housing.

Good, a town in the middle of some roads heading to other towns is a good way to get more people see and get into the city!

And do you need someone to design the houses? I do not know the style yet, do you even have one?

(( When I can get on minecraft I will head to this town as soon as possible ))

Good, a town in the middle of some roads heading to other towns is a good way to get more people see and get into the city!

And do you need someone to design the houses? I do not know the style yet, do you even have one?

(( When I can get on minecraft I will head to this town as soon as possible ))

I have a painting up somewhere, it will be the basic design. ((It is a link in the text of *A painting is posted on the board* or something similar))

(( Gentelmen I'd suggest we move these talks to another forum. This is guilds. Put it in Roleplay section ))

(( Gentelmen I'd suggest we move these talks to another forum. This is guilds. Put it in Roleplay section ))

((As I said before, if Renati makes a topic for it, Ill post there, but until then, this is probably the best place for this. BUT, I do ask that any further inquiries about m plan be sent via PM))

Relgard, Aliquam is still the capital and the town of the order. You are not allowed to just overtake it.

Relgard, Aliquam is still the capital and the town of the order. You are not allowed to just overtake it.

Renati has already said the opposite. If he prefers my plan, Corvas will be the capital and a town of the Spectres.

Go ahead and take Corvas. You can sail back to Aegis and have Corvas as the capital of the Spectres.

But the order is keeping Aliquam Purus.