The Order Of Light

Aodran

Relgard, if you'll try to conquer Aliquam, the Order will resist. We will fight if we have to. Aliquam Purus is and will stay as the city of the Order.

Renati! How can you accept these terms?!

He told both parties to come up with a plan for the city, and the better one would take the city. He has expressed that he liked my plan, and so far, the Order's only plan of a fortress has been rejected.

We also got Tempirs idea. He presented it a while ago. Tempir, can you show it again?

I havnt decided anything yet. First of all, it will have the name Aliquam still. Second of all, the White Order is not getting kicked out. Why do the Spectres even want control of the city?

Of course, Aliquam will still have its official name either way.

As I have said, Aliquam was built by the ravens, and I simply wish to uphold the memory of the old, pure organization. I feel that we would be able to better run the city and be a better asset to Seventis.

Of course, Aliquam will still have its official name either way.

As I have said, Aliquam was built by the ravens, and I simply wish to uphold the memory of the old, pure organization. I feel that we would be able to better run the city and be a better asset to Seventis.

And the Order's say in the matter?

I am doing this in order to benefit the city. Right now, Aliquam has declined to the point where it is a ghost town. Furthermore, many parts of the city need extreme reapirs and refurnishing

In all respect, I don't want spectres to rebuild our town. So Relgard, you may help, but the town wont become the capital of the spectres. The Order still owns and rules the town. Under Renati of course. And about the taxes, we can remove them, but if we want to expand, you all need to donate some money.

In all respect, I don't want spectres to rebuild our town. So Relgard, you may help, but the town wont become the capital of the spectres. The Order still owns and rules the town. Under Renati of course. And about the taxes, we can remove them, but if we want to expand, you all need to donate some money.

If Renati prefers my plan, then he will decide such matters.