The Order Of Light

Aodran

((I will be leaving to upkeep a secret project. I feel upon its completion lotc will become obsolete experience for me.

Mathias, i request a chat with you vy skype IM, nikias you as well. Farewell my old freinds. You will not be forgotten.)

Regard we can not give away our city to you i am sorry but your can help us will rebuilding the city.

Since non of us isn't getting any plans, I am hireing an architect to plan new buildings.

I again say that the Order must give blueprints for the city. As well as plans for its expansion. Otherwise, Relgards plan wins by default.

I again say that the Order must give blueprints for the city. As well as plans for its expansion. Otherwise, Relgards plan wins by default.

So, will their current plan of simply hiring an architect be allowed?

On another note, I have noticed all of the unused land north of us. Perhaps this could be used? ((The Springbrooke_1 Region owned by Michavdgaag, I assume it is for AP)).

If so, I plan to eventually expand the city two and a half times its' current size, north. Past that, I plan to have the farms, a "Merchant Guild" market, and, if they are cooperative in this endeavor, a guildhouse for the Order.

Now, for more on my idea of a Merchant Guild.

It will be a collection of skilled people in various trades, and will help supply and sell goods to the city, and allied areas. People in the group will have certain benefits, such as discounted services form other parts of the guild. Major locations of the guild may also have other things for members.

As for this city, I have an example of a bonus.

Fishermen: The city will buy any "Treasures" you find, though do not expect much for wooden or stone items. Guild members will also have access to an underground river we have located, with a rare breed of fish living in it.

Also, here is the official plan for the workers to carry out.

Another piece of paper.

So has the spectre plan has been chosen. Does it mean that the spectres control the town?

Tempir is still lord, though he to step down soon, as he claims. I am the Steward of the city now, so in his absence, I suppose so.

Jtklaminko

Jeraz

Yes I agree

No villain app

My father was killed by undead so i want to cleans this land

Im a good woodcutter and swordsman

Im have not been in any other guilds or organizations

Guard because im good with a sword and axe

I am part elf but 90% human. I hate undead and i have never owned a home.

As a kid my father was killed by my corrupt brother and i have sworn revenge.

I would go tell someone quick or kill him if he came towards me

Jtklaminko

Jeraz

I would go tell someone quick or kill him if he came towards me

((Just two ideas, I am not a member but I think it may help you get in. One, you may want to list the question before you respond, and two you may wish to make your bio a little longer by short I think they mean 3-5 sentences. Just ideas, no need to change it if you do not want to listen.))

MC name: TheDrunk

IC name: Maithar

How old are you?: 17

Do you agree and obey the rules?: yes

Do you have a villain application?: no

Why do you want to join?: The guild and me both have similar interests in

What specific skills do you have? I know how to wield a word better than most and can fight.

What previous experience do you have?: I had helped on construction of a fort in Aegis.

What rank would you belong?: Because I am not a very skilled swordsman, I wish to be a recruit and work my way up from there.

Would you be good at it?(level?): I know how to use a sword (26).

Short description about yourself: He is a high elf from the wilderness. His long time in the woods has made him a scoptophobic or a person afraid of being seen. When stared at, his body begins to shake and he collapses on the floor seeking to escape the gaze of who ever is looking at him.

Biography (Keep it short): Maithar started off as a young boy from Westfall whose parents went missing after visiting Aegis. If asked how old he was, he would answer, “I’ll be 14 in July!” as if that would make her older that much faster!

In trying to find his parents,he traveled to Aegis. Somehow, they received word from a mercenary about some slaver teams that had been operating in the area. It turned out that was exactly what happened. Her father was killed almost immediately, and her mother taken to Tirisfal to be experimented on by a rather cruel faction of the forsaken. By the time Maithar made it there however, Maithar’s mother had been cursed and cut and damaged too far to be able to survive. Then at Maithar’s mother’s request and Maithar set fire to the building to make sure the Forsaken couldn’t raise her again as one of their own.

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Next to him stands your supervisor with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do? I yell for the guards and rush to apprehend my supervisor.

MC name: TheDrunk

IC name: Maithar

How old are you?: 17

Do you agree and obey the rules?: yes

Do you have a villain application?: no

Why do you want to join?: The guild and me both have similar interests in

What specific skills do you have? I know how to wield a word better than most and can fight.

What previous experience do you have?: I had helped on construction of a fort in Aegis.

What rank would you belong?: Because I am not a very skilled swordsman, I wish to be a recruit and work my way up from there.

Would you be good at it?(level?): I know how to use a sword (26).

Short description about yourself: He is a high elf from the wilderness. His long time in the woods has made him a scoptophobic or a person afraid of being seen. When stared at, his body begins to shake and he collapses on the floor seeking to escape the gaze of who ever is looking at him.

Biography (Keep it short): Maithar started off as a young boy from Westfall whose parents went missing after visiting Aegis. If asked how old he was, he would answer, “I’ll be 14 in July!” as if that would make her older that much faster!

In trying to find his parents,he traveled to Aegis. Somehow, they received word from a mercenary about some slaver teams that had been operating in the area. It turned out that was exactly what happened. Her father was killed almost immediately, and her mother taken to Tirisfal to be experimented on by a rather cruel faction of the forsaken. By the time Maithar made it there however, Maithar’s mother had been cursed and cut and damaged too far to be able to survive. Then at Maithar’s mother’s request and Maithar set fire to the building to make sure the Forsaken couldn’t raise her again as one of their own.

You see a dead man lying on the street of Aliquam. Next to him stands your supervisor with blood on his hands. He doesn't say anything. What do you do? I yell for the guards and rush to apprehend my supervisor.

You are...

ACCEPTED!Come to Aliquam and we'll start your training.