The New Emerald Knights

Tempir Amedaius

"The Emerald Knights promise soldiers to the Twillight army, and recieved none. Confirm your allegiance to the Rubicon Legion, the renamed Twilight Army, and report to Syrila."

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/51017-the-rubicon-legion-wip/page__pid__390076#entry390076

I await for the new recruits, I have sent them birds with no avail. If you are still in the Emerald Knights write me a letter. ((Send me a PM, or post on here.))

"I apologize for the previous miscommunication with the Emerald Knights. I now know that it was the White Knights whom promised soldiers, and they have been absorbed by the Emerald Knights.

I still hope that the Emerald Knights will be able to offer some assistance to the Rubicon Legion."

"Then it was a simple miscommunication overall. I apologize for my presumptuous tone. I hope that the Emerald Knights will see the profit in aiding the Rubicon Legion at their front though; the spoils of war and potentially even land."

*Xerath starts to read over all the letters and memos that have built up on his desk while he was been away.

Xerath looks over the ones concerning the salvus war and reads them with an air of curiosuty.

Xerath starts to write down a memo to be sent to all of the emerald knight fortresses.

My fellow Knights the war in my home land has died down for now i have returned for i am no longer needed for the time being so i have return and will be contiueing on with my duty's as i did before i left.

Signed Xerath Stormblade Emerald Knight of Wisdom

*Kiva the large sleek black raven caws as it flies over Sarun, a note dropping in the wind landing within the room of Tempir

Tempir,

Your outpost has finally been constructed, you may begin moving into Fort Ignis as soon as you are able.

Sir Kourik Kelbourne

((To all those that are part of the Emerald Knights, I need your mcname, ICname, and a copy of your skin file, i will be making uniforms and adding you all to our wiki, i will also be trying to catch up the lore on our wiki page this weekend as it has fell quite behind again, and I apologize for that, too busy in game with RP and such.....oh and tempir....send me a message about your skin...i have some quarrels with it, which will also be rped but wanted to talk to you OOC about it first))

*on the bottom of the previous note

P.S. I need a roll call done, I need names, numbers, and your opinions of them all that are under your command

Application:

OOC Information ~

Mine Craft Name: ShadowoKing

Time zone: +0 GMT London

RP Information ~

Role Play Name: Rae_Bloodcrest

Race: Half-Elf, Half-Human

Sword Level: 72

Axe Level: 0

Archery Level: 45

Profession (E.g. swordsman, miner, blacksmith, ranger etc.. ): Swordsman

Do you have an accepted villain application (if so link please): No

Nation Affiliations (your characters view of other nations): Well Rae greatly respects the human nations since he was mostly raised in Solace before it grew to now. He sees few problems thou on why they fight each other, questioning why but highly respects them same with the Elves nations. Since they are nearly like him, but does not respect High Elves. He thinks they can be disrepectful towards him since he is a half blood which they do not like so he does not care what happens to them. For Orcs, he does not know where their nation is and how successful it is along with the Dwarves. Mostly Rae respects is his nation Holm which he bonded with when Hannibal adopted him and Rae made Holm as his home.

(Note: Got second character so if you need me just don't be afraid to sent a bird if I'm not doing anything important, which is highly unlikely)

A good a man of great opinion, and similar dislike to High Elves, I will personally train and test you, but I must ask to what wish you have of moving to the mainland if you are in Holm? (not that that is the only option *hint)

Well only wish I have is that I just need shelter to store my things and to rest. If thats what you meant.

Application:

OOC Information ~

Mine Craft Name: 30326

Time zone: EST

RP Information ~

Role Play Name: Alex Johnson

Race: Human

Sword Level: 100

Archery Level: a little higher then 50

Profession (E.g. swordsman, miner, blacksmith, ranger etc.. ): Swordsman/ranger

Do you have an accepted villain application (if so link please): I don't have one

Nation Affiliations (your characters view of other nations): Alex is a prince of Skravia, and lives there occasionally. He enrolled temporarily in the Seventis military, but otherwise has never seen an orc or dwarf, much less heard of their nations. He dislikes the "beast tribes" as he refers to them, as one bit his grandfather continually while being "talked" to.

Application:

OOC Information ~

Mine Craft Name: 30326

Time zone: EST

RP Information ~

Role Play Name: Alex Johnson

Race: Human

Sword Level: 100

Archery Level: a little higher then 50

Profession (E.g. swordsman, miner, blacksmith, ranger etc.. ): Swordsman/ranger

Do you have an accepted villain application (if so link please): I don't have one

Nation Affiliations (your characters view of other nations): Alex is a prince of Skravia, and lives there occasionally. He enrolled temporarily in the Seventis military, but otherwise has never seen an orc or dwarf, much less heard of their nations. He dislikes the "beast tribes" as he refers to them, as one bit his grandfather continually while being "talked" to.

*Reads the parchment carefully*

Hello Alex, I personally accept your application and I will train you. Come to Fort Ignis and I will become your training, give you your housing quarters and you will begin your life as an Emerald Knight.

*Shows him a map marked of Fort Ingis, while saying "Go here"*

*Sents a bird to the man who responded, hoping he receives this*

When do you like me to do this, training and test? And where do we meet. ((just need to know, is our timezone different only time usually I'm on around 8:00pm to 12:00am GMT.))

*Sits down waiting for a answer, watching people moving around in Holm.