The Crimson Blades

Cresaran

*a messenger runs into the encampment

"A message for Demivar" he pants heavily having run as quickly as he could and hands over a letter

The letter is sealed with a stamped emblem of the Emerald Knights, the paper crisp of rich material, and the lettering of deep ink, showing great wealth and cost even merely for the letter.

Demivar,

It seems you have done well since Ascella, I believe it is time we speak. I am sure you have heard much of the Emerald Knights, what we stand for and what we do, and we grow exponentially with every passing year. I wish to at the very least form an allegiance with your band of soldiers, but more so over I would have you absorbed into the Emerald Knights as Tempir had the White Knights absorbed into us. My proposition would be of similar standing of course, you would still lead your own men, and we would ensure a proper fort is built for you, but you would report to me, just as Tempir does. What say you Demivar of the Crimson Blades?

Sir Kourik Kelbourne

Leader of the Emerald Knights

The messenger waits patiently to receive a reply, enjoying the ability to catch his breath and rest his legs, even if for mere moments

*Reads the letter then speaks*

"I would like to forge an alliance with the Emerald Knights yes, but I'll have to think about being absorbed into them. They are good people but I have just gotten a good standing within Seventis. Could you tell your leader that I wish to have a meeting with him.

*the messenger rushes out the tent and back to Terrahold as quickly as he can, collapsing at the stairs of the keep

"Sir! He has wished a meeting with you as well, but he said something odd, he said he did not want to be absorbed by the Emerald Knights sir, because he has just gotten in good standing with Seventis."

*Kourik Laughs heartily at this

"Yes that is quite odd, I should send message to King Renati, we have been very old allies, and been there for his aid on many occasion, in fact I remember when I first met him in solace when he was seeking aid....anyways good I will seek him out for a meet. Dismissed squire."

Sam Delumir needs to be promoted. He has shown great courage to others in the Blades.

I have decided to resign from the guild

Do what you like, if you don't want to be part of us then fine, we only want dedicated people anyway.

Its been a while since the Crimson Blades did anything. I suggest we have a dual log. Blades can challenge each other to duals and the win/lose/draw of the duals can be logged. It will determine what wars/missions/duties they are suited to. This can include what weapon they use, whether they prefer close-quarter combat or ranged combat. So we can end up with the best trained Blades. When we are facing armies. We can put our warriors and archers up on the front line. Where as if we need a villain killed for treason, we can arrange assassinations with our stealthy Blades. An idea to think about.

A letter comes for Demivar.

"My Most Esteemed Comrade, Demivar Basilia

I have recovered, and would like to thank you full heartedly for your aid in the Twilight Blitz. If you and the brilliant Crimson Blades still desire to work and live under House Basileus as another sect of our bannermen, you will be permitted to reside in our holdings free of charge and with the full protection of our men and the resources we have available to us. That means iron armor and weapons in abundance and free of charge in return for the services you and your men offer. In short, you will be offered:

-Food

-Housing

-Weapons and armor

-Protection

-Facilities (Mines, furnaces, medicine, so on.)

We will expect:

-Loyalty

~Lorethos Basileus."

A letter comes for Demivar.

"My Most Esteemed Comrade, Demivar Basilia

I have recovered, and would like to thank you full heartedly for your aid in the Twilight Blitz. If you and the brilliant Crimson Blades still desire to work and live under House Basileus as another sect of our bannermen, you will be permitted to reside in our holdings free of charge and with the full protection of our men and the resources we have available to us. That means iron armor and weapons in abundance and free of charge in return for the services you and your men offer. In short, you will be offered:

-Food

-Housing

-Weapons and armor

-Protection

-Facilities (Mines, furnaces, medicine, so on.)

We will expect:

-Loyalty

~Lorethos Basileus."

You are a true ally. All this for the Blades. The Crimson Blades will give more than you expect. I am looking forward to fighting alongside your men.

((Demivar, if I get back on the server any time soon, I'm sure the camel bandits can Rp with you guys and create some Rp that people will want to be apart of.))

Demivar, if I get back on the server any time soon, I'm sure the camel bandits can Rp with you guys and create some Rp that people will want to be apart of.

((You might find that this is an rp thread and you should probably put ooc brackets, I like your rp but just remember the CB are good people and would get annoyed hearing of camel BANDITS. As part of our job we kill bandits so...))

((You might find that this is an rp thread and you should probably put ooc brackets, I like your rp but just remember the CB are good people and would get annoyed hearing of camel BANDITS. As part of our job we kill bandits so...))

((Exactly, give you guys an enemy to fight haha))

((Exactly, give you guys an enemy to fight haha))

((Yeah, even if you all have full diamond or something I am a good tactician and almost killed the whole of House Flay but someone nicked the netherrack from Ascella's death pit so they fell into a ditch))

[[ Please do not post that much OOC information, especially when you could simply handle this via PMs.

Thanks you.]]