Golden Harvest [Now Recruiting]

No_Mortale

*You see a poster pinned to the notice board of the local city*

GoldenHarvestSign.png

Management
Position Going!

Due to the expanse of the Golden Harvest a managment position has opened up. We are looking for someone with plenty of past experience, perks come with the job. A house will be provided, along with food and all necessities. ((We are looking for someone with experience in other leadership positions, and a high level of maturity. We need someone who plays in the American time zone, due to me and Pikel being Aussie time zone. Make a post explaining why you would be suitable for this job, and if we think its worth the interview we will arrange it.))

App Format

MC name

timezone

RP

Name

Explain why you are perfect for the job.

Past experience that makes you suitable for the job?

Lore

Golden Richards Founded The Golden Harvest

Sadly all records regarding the first making of the Golden Harvest were lost during a fire that burnt nearly all the stock and records, and the remaining information that lay in the mind of our beloved Richards passed when he failed to return from his last journey. What is known is that the Golden Harvest was a grand wholesaler that resided just on the outskirts of Al’khazar, the capital of the human nation Oren. It soon became famous for the bread it baked the rumors of how rich Lord Golden Richard really was. An suspicious fire set off in the stockroom burnt down much of the Headquarter, causing Golden Richards to shut down the Golden Harvest for several years and go traveling to explore and research the far reaches of Aegis.

During this period of Lord Richard's absence, a guild commonly known as the Black Hand, lead by Erus, took control of the Golden Harvest Fortress. When Richards returned he called upon a new workforce for the Golden Harvest, and drove the Iblees worshipping guild out. At this point Pikel Boldshoulder was employed as the Captain of the Guard because of his experience on the frontline against the Undead.

This forceful removal of the Black Hand started an animosity towards the Golden Harvest, and a long term rivalry. It was in this period that a man, commonly known as Eziano Mortale was recruited into the guild. He had a background of work for Oren, especially in espionage and assassination. Due to this unique skill set, Richards decided to use him against the Black Hand. Eziano was promptly ‘fired’, but remained in secret service of the Golden Harvest. He scouted out and made contact with the Black Hand, and eventually infiltrated them. He was able to feed information to the Golden Harvest based on his infiltration, and was able to stop the threat. Due to the

atmosphere Eziano was in, he sadly became corrupted by the Black Hand, and its leader Erus.

During this period, Golden Richards embarked on a journey to the far reaches of Aegis, in search of rare artifacts. He left Overseer Maximus in charge of the guild as he didn’t know how long he would be. Richards hasn’t been seen since his departure, we fear he may have perished. The Harvest was turned into a smaller group, only veteran members remained. At the closing days of Aegis, Maximus assigned a squad, lead by Pikel Boldshoulder along with the other champions to enter the Nether during the destruction of Aegis. Pikel was the only member to return with his life. The shattered remains of the guild fled into the Verge, where they set sail for Asulon.

The remnants of the Golden Harvest formed under Maximus, and changed name to the Golden Syndicate. They gained a large Fiefdom on the northern side of Alras and slowly rebuilt the guild. Maximus left in search of artifacts, leaving Pikel Boldshoulder in command of the Golden Syndicate, who changed the name back to the Golden Harvest, in honour of Golden Richards. Pikel Boldshoulder, lord of the Golden Harvest, and Lieutenant Nessuno Mortale, son of Eziano Mortale who perished due to a conflict of the mind, now head the guild. And in present day are continuing to build the Golden Harvest into the successful guild it has been in the past.

Job Specifications

Artifact Collection

Captain Pikel Boldshoulder, who currently leads the guild has an continued the guild persuit for rare artifacts. The guild has its great caverns which are slowly being turned into a large exhibit of the history from both Aegis and Asulon. The Golden Harvest go on expeditions to find rare artifacts, and to preserve them in an effort to preserve the past. This offers a unique opportunity for Lorewriters, and Historians in the guild.

Architecture

The Golden Harvest prides itself in artful structures that represent us as a guild. Architects will find the guild a haven of opportunities to express their thoughts, and combine it with the lore.

Military

We, like any guild have enemies. We are alleged to Alras, and especial to supporting her military. In time of war, we go out and fight side by side, representing the honour and valour of the Golden Syndicate, which has run from Golden Richards, all the way down to Pikel Boldshoulder.

Farming, Lumbering, and Mining

We are a big trade guild, and have a system to produce resources, especially farming, Lumber, and Ore’s. We trade with a variety of nations and groups, financing the guilds many enterprises.

Leadership

The Golden Harvest offers chances for individuals to express their passions in leadership. The leaders will scout out talent from among our ranks, and raise it up to fill much needed leadership positions.

Miscellaneous

The Golden Harvest has a variety of odd jobs, suited to the most curious of people. If you have a talent, or particular skill set that you believe to be beneficial, then feel free to make contact with us, and I’m sure we can make some arrangements.

List of Members

Current

John Doe
((WOOSH10001))

Pikel Boldshoulder
((ParagonWarrior))

Nessuno Mortale
((Markdeevee))

Thomas Steel
((kiler_tom))

Astraeus Goldner
((juliusbob))

Susan
((AutarchCosmos))

ZancicousSabretooth
((cookie_slap))

Aalto
((generalrex1))

Brawn Boldshoulder
((ianjames127))

Notable Past Members

Golden Richards, our founding father.

Eziano Mortale, the infiltrator of the Black Hand.

Talen Boldshoulder, redstone master.

Saeldur, grand contributor to the the fiefdom design.

Ellser Galleon, now a well known elf in the lands.

What we want

The Golden Harvest is a Fiefdom formed on the solid foundation of trust and camaraderie. We wish to develop young talent and offer many people the opportunity to grow in character and in skill. The Golden Harvest has been around since the days of Aegis, when it was founded by Golden Richards. Leadership has since been passed on to Maximus the Overseer of the guild with Richards leaving on a great expedition. Now with Maximus taking leave, Pikel Boldshoulder, Captain of the Golden Harvest leads the ever growing guild. The guild has shut down recruitment, and laid off many members, but now with the foundations settled once again, we bring the guild back to its former glory.

Who we want

The Golden Harvest wants people with strong character and loyalty. We are a community of like minded people, who want to see young talent built up in the environment we provide. We aren’t looking for experience, but rather passion and diligence!

We are on the market for pretty much anyone, whether you are a lorewriter, soldier, architect, poet, we take them all. There is always plenty of work to be done at the Harvest campus and abroad! If this fits your boot then how about you send us an application, and we will get you an interview as soon as possible!

What we offer

We offer a community, a constant flow of work, housing, and payment. The Golden Harvest ensures security of its members, if one member is in danger, everyone pitches in to haul him out. Our members are safe, secure, have steady work, and payment, and above all, have a community to support one another.

Rules

DO NOT!
Steal from another member of the Golden Harvest

DO NOT!
Kill or harm other members of the Golden Harvest

DO NOT!
Question those of authority above you in the Golden Harvest

DO NOT!
Commit acts that will harm the reputation of the Golden Harvest

DO NOT!
((Grief)) Cause harm to the Golden Harvest Base

DO!
Enjoy the community of the Golden Harvest, and respect every member young and old

if you read the rules write ‘Diamonds&Gold’ into your application

Application Form

After filling out the form below a meeting/interview will be arranged to meet personally, show you around the guild, and determine if you fit the basic requirements. If you fit the bill you will be made at home, and we will do everything in our power to help you settle in.

Application Template

MC Name-

IG Name-

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect)

What you expect from the Golden Harvest

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords)

Do you agree to all the rules stated above?

Time Zone:

Directions to the Alras Guildhouse

DirectionsGoodJobDerpaDerp.png

((Golden Harvest Status))

Leader's RP and Forum Name:
Pikel Boldshoulder & Pikel Boldshoulder

Guild / Group Name
: Golden Harvest

Active? (Y/N) :
YES

Recruiting? (Y/N):
YES

Villain Application Requirement? (Y/N):
NO

Difficulty to Join ( 1-10 )
: 2

*Dastain walks past and catches a glimpse of the Golden Title saying Golden Harvest*

Ah ha! They have returned I see. Best of luck to 'em.

*chuckles to himself at the sight of the poster, straightening it in the location of Roseus Aquila.

*Smiles "There, now it is placed for all to see."

*sighs contently at the poster layed out in front of him* "All that work done, hopefully it pays off!" *cheerfully whistles as he wanders off*

MC Name- cookie_slap

IG Name- Zancicous Sabretooth

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect)- none.

What you expect from the Golden Harvest- A fun, friendly guild.

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest- become one of the guilds best fighters

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords)- i have only joined to day so all my stats are lvl3 accept for woodcutting lvl6 and wrestling lvl 20

Do you agree to all the rules stated above?- Yes

By the way don't you just love diamond&gold?

MC Name- cookie_slap

IG Name- Zancicous Sabretooth

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect)- none.

What you expect from the Golden Harvest- A fun, friendly guild.

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest- become one of the guilds best fighters

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords)- i have only joined to day so all my stats are lvl3 accept for woodcutting lvl6 and wrestling lvl 20

Do you agree to all the rules stated above?- Yes

By the way don't you just love diamond&gold?

I'm sure Mr Mortale has contacted you already and I'm looking forward to meeting you.

MC Name- AutarchCosmos

IG Name- Introduces herself as Susan. ((Real name Sabethia, she is a thief.))

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect)- Susan explains that she worked at her dad's farm when she was young but doesn't have much real experience. ((You guys know my what I have been up too))

What you expect from the Golden Harvest- A nice room, a bit of work and free food!

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest- Susan explains that she one day start up an apple orchard of her own.

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords)- Susan makes a mean fish soup. (Level 53 cooking) She is also quite talented as fixing things. (50 in blacksmith plus adept with redstone.)

Do you agree to all the rules stated above?- Susan says yes. ((It is possible that Sabethia may do a small amount of 'borrowing' but only when an RP situation arises.))

EDIT: Apparently I had to return the stolen diamond&gold, he didn't think I read the rules D:

MC Name- AutarchCosmos

IG Name- Introduces herself as Susan. ((Real name Sabethia, she is a thief.))

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect)- Susan explains that she worked at her dad's farm when she was young but doesn't have much real experience. ((You guys know my what I have been up too))

What you expect from the Golden Harvest- A nice room, a bit of work and free food!

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest- Susan explains that she one day start up an apple orchard of her own.

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords)- Susan makes a mean fish soup. (Level 53 cooking) She is also quite talented as fixing things. (50 in blacksmith plus adept with redstone.)

Do you agree to all the rules stated above?- Susan says yes. ((It is possible that Sabethia may do a small amount of 'borrowing' but only when an RP situation arises.))

EDIT: Apparently I had to return the stolen diamond&gold, he didn't think I read the rules D:

I guess we could use a woman around the place, follow the map and I'll be around the place.

MC Name- generalrex1

IG Name- Aalto

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect)- Holmes, In Old The Old World, I Was A Farmer.

What you expect from the Golden Harvest- A Job That Will Finally Get Some Work to Do.

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest- To Save Up Money, Buy Myself My Own Farm

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords)- Level 20 Farming

Do you agree to all the rules stated above? Yes, And Did You See diamond&gold?

Time Zone: USA Eastern

MC Name- generalrex1

IG Name- Aalto

Past Experience (Within LotC, Guilds, Jobs, ect)- Holmes, In Old The Old World, I Was A Farmer.

What you expect from the Golden Harvest- A Job That Will Finally Get Some Work to Do.

Your personal goals with and beyond the Harvest- To Save Up Money, Buy Myself My Own Farm

Any Skill sets you will be bringing? (This isn’t required but could be of note, eg Lvl 40 Swords)- Level 20 Farming

Do you agree to all the rules stated above? Yes, And Did You See diamond&gold?

Time Zone: USA Eastern

Follow the map around to our location. Myself or Pikel should be around to interview you. I'm sure we could come up with an arrangement. ((Send me a PM, I will reply next time I am online, me and Pikel are Aussie, so we won't be on til evening your time))

*Logan pulls out a dagger and pins a note to the board*

You forgot my name on the list of important people. I'll have your bloody heads.

*It is signed with a red square X through it*

*Logan pulls out a dagger and pins a note to the board*

You forgot my name on the list of important people. I'll have your bloody heads.

*It is signed with a red square X through it*

*plucks the note from the board, chuckling to himself as he reads over it*

"Well if this daft fool doesn't even botherin' to sign it properly how he be expectin' me to put his name on it."

*crumples up the note before pulling the dagger out of the board and pocketing it*

Just wondering, how much would you pay a miner or a lumberjack?

That would have to depend on the skill of the worker. We don't tend to pay in Minas, there are rather a lot of perks you get with the job ((If you are here just for money then forget it, The Golden Harvest is about good RP. I would rather have a lumberer or miner who knows how to RP and is crap at his job than some prick who just wants to roll in as much minas as possible.))