The Twilight Legion! [Name Changed Back!]

Arkelos

The Former

Lorethos, a man of just values and high moral had seen corruption in a land known as Salvus, a Human Nation who had sought "peace" from each and every other nation, but peace could only hold what Lorethos would see as a witch, Queen Dawn Perea.

Lorethos had watched as this young lady had stayed young, how her former husband came back from the nether and gave her another child to vanish once more. How Dawn had stayed the same age even from the beginnings of Al'khazar was a mystery in itself

"Witch! Dawn Perea is a Witch!" a man said as he explained himself. The group gained in power as the people demanded answers... And Lorethos had gotten it, Dawn Perea ordered her "ordinators" to attack the protesters. Many innocents were killed to silence them all, but Lorethos would never back down, would never give up...

"I've seen her... I've seen her seated in her throne.

A great storm struck the city, and she was not there. She had left, many said, and a council was devised to rule in her stead. The chaotic storm had consumed the people and left Solace defenseless, and she abandoned it. She then returned, and of course, siezed her power once again.

Her people die in the streets. Her people fear and cower in their homes and cry out for help, but there is noone to help them. The Peacekeepers arrive, but with nothing but malice and greed. I gathered people, many, and we walked to her Palace, asking her to step down. She refused, she insulted me, and she insulted my followers. She said I was power hungry and they were weak minded. So, I left, shaking my head at her malediction, and gathered the people at the Gazebo in Solace. We cried out to spread the word across Asulon that Dawn must step down. We did so peacefully. Soon, men in diamond armor with diamond weapons surrounded our peaceful protest. They threatened us and attacked. I was captured, beat, half drowned and tortured.

I decided this would never stand, so I began to wave around a petition. I had dozens of signatures. Dawn once again abandoned her people, and I arrived at Solace on that day and gathered many around me. We organized the republic that would take her place. However, as we were doing so, Dawn's daughter had called upon Orcs to end our peaceful usurpation. She claimed there was nothing she could do once they surrounded us and I stepped forward. The Peacekeepers looked on. The Commander named Kais just watched, who had moments before nearly signed the petition. Now he had of course changed his mind.

So the Orcs cut me down, as my friend explained to me. And as Autumn told me, Iearned what I had to do. I sent letters.

Pok, Mirtok, and Syrio. The nations met with me, at the summit, and we discussed our plans. We all agreed. The only way to erase such irrevocable corruption was to absolutely eradicate where it was rooted.

Lorethos has led his "Twilight" Army to it's first massive victory, but at a painful cost, Lorethos had fallen, rescued by the monks and healed to the best of their ability, three Elven weeks i what it would take before he had healed up fully, and is able to return.

Syrila had taken control, as was the chain of command, and the Twilight Army had changed into something... more...

We are the point of no return.. we are the Rubicon...

The Twilight Legion

Who we are

We are a collective of Noble houses, An Orcish Clan, guilds, an simple folk trying to strive for the end of the corrupt Ordinators, and the end of Salvus. We are all one in arms, and together in heart and soul.

We never give up, we never let down. We are Legion, and may all those who cross us fall onto our blade. Those who try to end us will be met with swift justice, and an arrow into their neck.

What we strive for

We all seek balance within the world, we all seek the end of corruption and the bringing forth of the golden ages of each nation. We would never kill unless a justifiable cause has been given.

To all those who cross us, you are all currently in our sights, when we find you, we will end you.

Rules of the Legion

Seek balance within yourself, before seeking balance throughout.

Never kill an innocent civilian of the opposing nation unless justified.

Always help your allies, be stubborn if you need to!

Corruption will be removed, and executed.

Kill in times of war, save in times of need

Members of the Legion ((PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE STILL IN))

The Island Nation Of Holm.

The Bahr Clan

The Wihuns (Confirmed)

The Guardians

House Tarus

House Basileus (Confirmed)

All other foot soldiers please report here.

((Please make sure to let me know if you're still in! You will be aded to your respective areas))

To Join

You must be REFERRED by an existing member of the Legion in order for you to join. There is no other way to be invited, unless the Leader, Queen Syrila Caoimeh has invited you.

After referral, you will be tested and and made a recruit

Announcements

The Rubicon Fort is in construction, for all those interested in building, please wait until asked

Nothing else to report!

A note is found nailed on a mess of scaffolding near the entrance to the Rubicon Fort. It reads:

I hereby relinquish my ties with the Rubicon Legion, formerly known as the Twilight Army. It pains me knowing that I assisted in the formation of this monstrosity, a noble notion corrupted by the inherent greed ever present in those that walk the mortal plains. To whomever recieves this note, please send my regards to Lorethos. Although our ideals may clash, I still view him as a brother and wish for his full recovery.

Signed,

Velwyn Ashford

House Basileus is still in, obviously.))

((For the love of god Vardak. Why are you using this BS text for HappyShackles? Shouldn't putting the blame on Dawn conflict with the RP of Syrila?))

((For the love of god Vardak. Why are you using this BS text for HappyShackles? Shouldn't putting the blame on Dawn conflict with the RP of Syrila?))

((Please snip this post- No flame.))

If he posted it, then let it be. If there are any issues pm him, this is not the place.

A letter to Syrila and the Legion.

"My injuries are great, but my faith is greater. I write from my bed in hopes that you will all take in Syrila fairly as Sovereign in my absence. I should be well enough in time for battle soon.

Tarus, Elendil. Treat her as you would me.

Vidhrea, Auckes and everyone else who served under me and not another faction. Thank you. I hope you will extend the noblest of women the same courtesy.

To my cousins. Stay safe, the Moon guide you.

We have one a great victory at the Salvian Blitz. Let's not lose momentum. I will be sending letters and communicating with leaders of nations and factions however I can. Be sure not to turn this war into one of vengeance. Salvus first, then Hanseti if they refuse to surrender. We don't want any unnecessary blood."

-Lorethos Basileus

"The Emerald Knights promise soldiers to the Twillight army, and recieved none. Confirm your allegiance to the Rubicon Legion, the renamed Twilight Army, and report to Syrila."

http://www.lordofthe...076#entry390076

"You dare accuse me of deception? The war had our aid on multiple fronts, Tempir led his men with Seventis, and Norris led his men with Duke Vivyaen. We gave every man on asulon to the cause to fight, a total of more than 25 soldiers!"

"You dare accuse me of deception? The war had our aid on multiple fronts, Tempir led his men with Seventis, and Norris led his men with Duke Vivyaen. We gave every man on asulon to the cause to fight, a total of more than 25 soldiers!"

"I accused you of nothing. I stated facts. Your soldiers were not with the Twilight army as you had promised. I do not mind, we still won, but now without Hanseti we will need your soldiers in the Rubicon Legion."

I did not promise my men to be directly with you, but that we fight for the same cause, you accused me of failing to fulfill a promise that you misheard. As the war rages on and all of Salvus is laid to dust, I assure you that all of our armies will converge when we take sight on Solace.