The Crimson Pirates

((ODAM! GameSpy be spyin' on yer ships thar maytee!))

(( Yeah I was looking for a good picture of a fleet. One that did not have ships firing at each other the gamespy one was the best I could find. ))

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: CTapNEWS

Timezone: EST

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): No but I will get it done. I do have a denied one but I am working on my second VA.

RP Information -

Full Name: Yert Zenon

Race: Dark Elf

Profession (Skill Specializations):

Swords ((100))

Blacksmithing ((75))

A brief description about yourself: Yert is a very well trained Swordsman. He is tall dark elf who likes to repair his weapons and armor on his free time. He is a well trained fighter and blacksmith. He loves to drink ale and whiskey and eat meat.

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: CTapNEWS

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): No but I will get it done. I do have a denied one but I am working on my second VA.

RP Information -

Full Name: Yert Zenon

Race: Dark Elf

Swords ((100))

Blacksmithing ((75))

A brief description about yourself: Yert is a very well trained Swordsman. He is tall dark elf who likes to repair his weapons and armor on his free time. He is a well trained fighter and blacksmith. He loves to drink ale and whiskey and eat meat.

(( I accept you welcome aboard!. ))

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: lop36060

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): I do not have one, though I do really want one. I did apply once, though no one supported me, I will try again latter.

RP Information -

Full Name: Azura Lamta

Race: Human

Profession (Skill Specializations): I have no true profession, I am have a 26 farming and a 20 in axe master and chopping wood. I do enjoy writing so I would be skilled in writing if it was I skill.

A brief description about yourself:I was born and raised in a sort of tribe like society. My family and I were very close, and moved a lot. As I grew older I started to forge for food for the tribe. I was very good at forging, and because of that, I was made the head forger. We roamed across the lands, rarely stopping long enough to trade with other people. I had always dreamed of the world outside of my tribe. One elven week, we settled near a very small town of Bowshire. I was very curious about the town and decided to visit it during the night. I crept away from my tribe and got to the closed gate. There a boy found me and opened the gate. The first thing I noticed about him was his green hair. However, he heard my stomach growl and he laughed. I followed him to his room where he gave me some food and we chatted. He told me he lived here, though he said he would leave soon to find something called a grove. Then I told him about me and my tribe. He seemed very interested and told me I may stay in his room for as long as I needed too. I told him thank you, and left. However, I sprained my ankle and had to crawl back to his room. There, I laid in bed where he took care of me for about a week or two. After I mended, I went back to my tribe to notice it was gone. My family must have thought that I had been captured. I decided I must find the boy, but when I got to Bowshire, he was gone. I then set out to a place called "the temple". I enjoy documenting events and my life.

I

(( Ehh... second try, yay! ))

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: Destroyer_Bravo

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): No...

RP Information -

Full Name: Ellsia Dawnsworn

Race: Dwarf

Profession (Skill Specializations): Blacksmithing (72), Swordsmanship (42), Archery (31)

A brief description about yourself: Ellsia is a female dwarf who lives in Mount Ire sort of, she doesn't have a house, but she keeps around the mountain. She is an engineer, blacksmith, and swordswoman, and she knows how to aim a crossbow decently.

Minecraft Name:

Horneybull

Timezone:

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application):

Nope, just a drone to follow commands given by the higher ups.

RP Information -

Full Name:

Vlad

Race:

Human

Male

Highest levels are 10 in the following: Swordsmanship, excavation, wrestling, and blacksmithing.

A brief description about yourself:

Nothing too interesting, just a brand new player.

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name:SockMonkeyMan

Timezone:PST or GMT -8

RP Information -

Full Name: Morgan Blackpowder

Race:Human(Subrace: Southeron)

Profession (Skill Specializations):100 Swords 100 Archery 75 Lumberjacking

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: Biinary

Timezone: CST

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): Not yet.

RP Information -

Full Name: Elyot Marchand

Profession (Skill Specializations): Trading, mercantile, economics, cooking, and melee combat.

A brief description about yourself: I am a well educated man with many years of study and observation behind me. I am an excellent chef, with good knowledge of alcoholic beverages as well. I am well trained in melee combat, especially with swords.

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: lop36060

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): I do not have one, though I do really want one. I did apply once, though no one supported me, I will try again latter.

RP Information -

Full Name: Azura Lamta

Profession (Skill Specializations): I have no true profession, I am have a 26 farming and a 20 in axe master and chopping wood. I do enjoy writing so I would be skilled in writing if it was I skill.

A brief description about yourself:I was born and raised in a sort of tribe like society. My family and I were very close, and moved a lot. As I grew older I started to forge for food for the tribe. I was very good at forging, and because of that, I was made the head forger. We roamed across the lands, rarely stopping long enough to trade with other people. I had always dreamed of the world outside of my tribe. One elven week, we settled near a very small town of Bowshire. I was very curious about the town and decided to visit it during the night. I crept away from my tribe and got to the closed gate. There a boy found me and opened the gate. The first thing I noticed about him was his green hair. However, he heard my stomach growl and he laughed. I followed him to his room where he gave me some food and we chatted. He told me he lived here, though he said he would leave soon to find something called a grove. Then I told him about me and my tribe. He seemed very interested and told me I may stay in his room for as long as I needed too. I told him thank you, and left. However, I sprained my ankle and had to crawl back to his room. There, I laid in bed where he took care of me for about a week or two. After I mended, I went back to my tribe to notice it was gone. My family must have thought that I had been captured. I decided I must find the boy, but when I got to Bowshire, he was gone. I then set out to a place called "the temple". I enjoy documenting events and my life.

I

(( Accepted please pm me on forums or send a bird to me ingame)

(( Ehh... second try, yay! ))

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: Destroyer_Bravo

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): No...

RP Information -

Full Name: Ellsia Dawnsworn

Race: Dwarf

Profession (Skill Specializations): Blacksmithing (72), Swordsmanship (42), Archery (31)

A brief description about yourself: Ellsia is a female dwarf who lives in Mount Ire sort of, she doesn't have a house, but she keeps around the mountain. She is an engineer, blacksmith, and swordswoman, and she knows how to aim a crossbow decently.

Minecraft Name:

Horneybull

Timezone:

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Nope, just a drone to follow commands given by the higher ups.

RP Information -

Full Name:

Vlad

Race:

Human

Male

Highest levels are 10 in the following: Swordsmanship, excavation, wrestling, and blacksmithing.

A brief description about yourself:

I'm Slapacookie's friend. I like to workout, and I like to hang out with friends in real life. I'm a student of health and fitness.

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name:SockMonkeyMan

Timezone:PST or GMT -8

RP Information -

Full Name: Morgan Blackpowder

Race:Human(Subrace: Southeron)

Profession (Skill Specializations):100 Swords 100 Archery 75 Lumberjacking

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: Biinary

Timezone: CST

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): Not yet.

RP Information -

Full Name: Elyot Marchand

Profession (Skill Specializations): Trading, mercantile, economics, cooking, and melee combat.

A brief description about yourself: I am a well educated man with many years of study and observation behind me. I am an excellent chef, with good knowledge of alcoholic beverages as well. I am well trained in melee combat, especially with swords.

Looks like this is very successful! Congratulations!

* Robert looks at his conquered port of Skullport cove.

"Lads we have achieved victory! This port is ours for our use! This is how we will start our legend as the most feared pirates in the history of Asulon nay the world! This is how I will become lord of all pirates the the sovereign of the sea!"

*He stops talking and his men begin shouting "KING OF THE SEA!" Robert then raises his diamond cutlass in the air then shouts with his men "KING OF THE SEA!"