Lotc Hunger Games Event

[Consider this a teaser for the event I'm developing ;) I'm on an iPod at moment]

Event Planners, MC Names: Hawk [Awackypenguin]

Event Type: Fighting, Arena, Survival

Event Date: TBA

Factions/Nations effected by the event: All nations that choose to participate and fight for fame and glory. Reward would be a "trophy" (enchanted helmet) that the winner of the games take home. They defend the right to the trophy every game (once a month?) and may lose it if they lose.

Event Location: In a multiverse world which serves at the arena.

Summary: Under development

Concept Images/Screenshots: TBP (To be posted)

Other Information: Under development.

Sounds Brill :P

Seconded.

Sounds really good! If you want another builder I am more then willing to help!

Sounds superb. Cant wait.

I would be more then happy to help with the event and building.

This could be interesting, perhaps have each nation send one fighter. So that way each nation has their own proper fights to determine the best, then they get together and find out the final winner. The biggest question that has to be asked here, is it a character kill?

Seeing as it is a RP fight to the death if you're doing it hunger games style, it will be a character kill IMO. However you will get less players if you do it like that as they don't want their characters to die. Perhaps at this arena, wherever it ends up, there will be monks on site, to heal the wounded.

I also believe there should be three battles. One for swords. One for hand to hand. One for bows. Another question is, will it be PVP or RP? PVP makes sense for the arena, however RP allows you to portray your character much easier.

When the battle begins, do the players have to provide their own gear, or is it given to them so there is no cheating, if there is such thing as cheating.

My opinion on the placement of the arena is somewhat the same as yours. Perhaps in a mountainous area similar to Kal'Dwain so that it is a bucket that people cannot escape out of. A portal (similar to the verge) at the temple would allow easy access in/out.

If this is done properly it could be a tremendous success.

I would prefer having the event streamed as well, so the people who don't participate can follow the event as it actually happens.