House Flay

Zezimus

((Sorry about that lack of acceptances/denials, we have around three people who are still writing applications and I want to get in as many as possible before I start giving verdicts, thanks for your patience)

[No problem, Coaster! Take your time!]

-Snip-

((Awaiting final verdict until judgement on your mini va, until then, denied. Repost here when it is responded to))

-snip-

((Accepted as associate, note that you may have to re-apply if you get your va. contact me in-game or on the forums for more info))

-snip

((Accepted as Initiate, contact me in-game or the forums, trials will occur soon))

((Though ruthless villain guilds have the uncanny ability to make me queasy, I find this one of the more selfless and lore-entrenched entities that will be able to supply a lot of interesting encounters for RP. I am pleased to see the extra effort that is put in background of House Flay and will be eager to see where you'll all take this.))

Thanks Coaster! I'll send you a PM soon.

In Character

RP Name: The Skull as my villain character

Race: Dwarf

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): Sorry for the length, it is from my VA

“I was born into de’ clan o’ Ironguts, a presitigous ‘un wid me guud kinsmen Hiebe as de’ leader. He watched over us, along wit our udder kinsmen like Kilgrim n’ Algrim n’ even “Orgat’ tew. Dey’ve always dun great. Ye’ see, Hiebe was ‘unce an Ascended, he was un o’ de great fighters who halted de’ wrath o’ Ibless. Algrim wus de’ dwarven king tew, he was a noble man n’ even t’ough he was tainted by de’ Undead he was restored t’anks te me udder kinsmen, Kilgrim. Kilgrim even be de’ head o’ de mages guild, a bloody Arch-Mage. And den d’eres Hogarth who’s one o’ de best diplomats I ever saw…But me, ole’ Mili dun du barely nuttin’. I try hard, ye’ know? I helped mi’ brutha form de great island nation o’ holm, I fought wit de’ FoA, de’ followers of Aerial, good blokes who fought de’ undead scourge. Hell, even I went rogue for a wee-bit. I became an undead minion but t’anks to de guud kin o’ de Ascended I was liberated. It was all guud, but I was still nuttin’ compared tu my kin and companion. I was always told off fer bein’ immature n’ foolish, n’ naught doin’ as much as me brutha’s. I was always de’ dark horse as de’ human folk say.”

“ I dun knuw wut to du. I gut a bleedin’ inferiority complex, I gut nu spine n’ few people love mi’. I’ve always been run down n’ beat up n’ I’ve tried everyt’in but I’ll neva’ get de power I deserve. I’m a damn irongut! I deserve dis power n’ I dun care wut dey say about mi’ ambition! I’m a damn bloody irongut! AN IRONGUT!”

The Halflings grow a bit scared. The drunk dwarf begins to sound quite threaten and approaches the pair with intensity.

“I’ll clobber ye’, ye’ gits! Yer like d’ose damn Kharajyre who never dun a t’ing, n’ de slowly takin’ over d’e kingdom! I got half-a-mind tu kill ye’, n’ dem! Worse d’en a traitor too, at least de speak honeyed words to get ye’ sympathy!” Ye’ listen tu me tale but ye’ wun du a damn t’ing about it! Ye’ have no sympat’y fer me! Ye and I both know I’ll never be a hero, a king er ascended as mi’ kin were! Just a group o’ bleedin’ Halflings who steal and scourge n’ all de bloody stuff! I’ll kill ye’! I’ll rip yer throat out~!”

In a rage of drunken fury, Mili begins to charge at one of the Halflings. The other begins to shriek in fear and flees on her stubs of legs, while the one Mili charges at is frozen in fear. Mili throws a series of punches, beating and bruising the Halfling. He drunkenly twists the poor creature’s arm, as it cries out in pain. Finally, after bruising and batting the hafling child, Mili lifts his thick dwarven boot and stomps on the poor creatures skull. The Halfling collapses, bleeding heavily.

“De skull….de’ skull…Det’s who’ll be.” Mili muttered to himself. He would assume an identity, one that would be so infamous all of Asulon would fear his name. Mili grew bolder himself too, brandishing his blade. Exiled dwarves would pay, cats would pay, those who betray will pay. His name will be known. He would be greater than his kin. Mili would be great.

Previous line of work: Robbing the odd person and capturing a few slaves

What are your professions and talents?: Killing, deceiving, and sweet talking to get people to do what I want.

How proficient are you in combat? (Combat Levels) 100 Swords and 100 Archery

Why do you want to join House Flay? After all his robberies and petty thefts the Skull saw some of the Flay men in action and knew then that he wanted to be like that.

Would you be willing to swear loyalty to House Flay and Count August Flay? Aye!

Out of Character

MC Name: Leland22

Do you have the following (Not Required):

Skype (Y/N) Yes

TeamSpeak (Y/N) Yes

Which evils do you have an accepted villain application for? (Include a link to your VA):

1, 2a, and 2b though I could easily get 4 if you would like

[Do I know I am recruited IC?]

((VA numbers are now updated and should all be correct.))

(( Not to spoil your buttons Zezi, but I have the villian trait 4 as well. ))

((Btw, I'm Tom's slave... But Elysia'd want to join, even if she maintined the postition of slave.))

*Elysia leaves a note with an albino raven sitting by it, then runs back to hiding*

In Character

RP Name: Elysia Von Morte, Princess of the Night

Race: Dark Elf

Short Biography (1-23 Paragraphs:(

Elysia began her simple life in Asulon as a mere beggar. As Asulon developed she moved to the bustling city of Solace where she met Jester, a lighthearted traveling entertainer with a dark side to him. She decided to join their group and with it, villainy. When the peacekeepers were killed, she decided to go incognito. She looked to a small hunting town called Kelasto. This is where the madness began. She met a ravishing young man by the name of Kael, who also engaged in villainous activities with his partner, Anri. Upon invitation, she joined them, soon finding that they were slavers. She was still a somewhat kind, fair-hearted individual with intentions for justice, and it began to wear on her conscience. She eventually betrayed Kael, a decision she realized she would come to regret.

After that, she met a charming dark elf by the name of Licht. Unbeknownst to her at the time, Licht was cursed by the Lust Sentis, causing him to love and leave every woman he met. Elysia had been heartbroken at the time, but a double dose of detrimental disaster determined her delicate deliberation. The storms began to strike around Solace, and she was struck over 25 times by it. It left her blind and alone in the dark. Left to the corners of her own mind, she became dark and cold-hearted, abandoning the kind, forgiving Elysia. Eventually, her pent up rage and sadness forced her into a decision: to kill Licht. She tried for years to find him, but to no avail; it tortured her that her revenge could not be exacted.

In her travels, she met a man named Zenath. While he was not the same as Licht, Elysia took him as a mate, and it kept her mind off of him. They had a child, Dezer, but catastrophe struck again. Zenath was infected with a zombie virus, Keya threw a dagger through his back and he was thought to be dead for a long time. Some time passed, her eyes healed, and she met a man named Cole Caspien. He owned a small island by the name of Caspien Cove where she would spend much of her time. After a year or so, they decided to get married. Unfortunately, the Jesters called for assistance in the destruction of Salvus, and Cole, not having seen her for months, thought her to be dead. In this time, Cole was remarried with another woman named Cassandra. Elysia weeped for months, but couldn't express herself to him. She considered killing Cassandra and making it look as if it were an accident, but she couldn't bring herself to it. Zenath then returned, but he was not well. He beat Dezer, and left them soon after, resulting in his death. From there, she has been enslaved and tortured, leaving her mind twisted and prone to manipulation.

Previous line of work: I've been an assassin, bannerman, soldier... Pretty much ev'rthing at this point...

What are your professions and talents?: I can shoot a bow accurately up to about 100 meters... I'm proficient with a sword and my hands. I'm also a skilled tactician.

How proficient are you in combat? (Combat Levels) As good as any of your men. ((100 swords, 100 archery, 75 wrestling.))

Why do you want to join House Flay? Figured I should, being the slave of one of your men... Yer more formidable than any other, cruel and dangerous. 'xactly like myself. I personally know quite a few of your members: Cabadath, Vincent, Vlad, Divinus. Cabadath and I met a time ago in Solace, and the VonMortes are associated by blood. Divinus has a friend from quite a time ago, also met in Solace back in th'days when I was killin' peacekeepers.

Would you be willing to swear loyalty to House Flay and Count August Flay? Aye.

Out of Character

MC Name:

HylianMuffin.

Do you have the following (Not Required:(

Skype (Y/N) Yep. HylianMuffin

TeamSpeak (Y/N) Yep, but I never use it..

Which evils do you have an accepted villain application for? (Include a link to your VA:( Links to all my VAs are in my signature. I have 1, 2a/b, and 4. I plan to get 5 very soon.