The Teutonic Order

Mirtok

Accepted, please contact OrdernMarschall Maur (maur0821) for further details on joining the Teutonic Order.

Name (MC and RP)NordLord1 - Günther von Wüllersleben

RaceHuman

Desired Position (If any)Landmeister

Preferred Weapon (If any)As I am applying for non-combat personnel, I do not have a favorite weapon. 

Non-Combat Skills (If any)I am a qualified merchant and an even better leader.

Previous Work (Past groups or jobs):[  Günther von Wüllersleben has never been apart of a seperate guild or order. ((This character is relatively new, and as such does not have any past jobs.)) 

Your most valued trait from list belowLoyalty is my most valued trait, as it takes the undying loyalty of one man to make an order succeed in my belief.

• Honor
  • Loyalty
  • Strength
  • Intelligence
  • Chivalry
  • Justice

Have you interacted with the Order before? Explain if yesI have spoken with them before, though not much else.

Have you visited Hanseti before? Explain if yesI'm afraid I have never visited Hanseti

Are you willing to take an oath?Indeed I am.

Moral boundaries (What you will not do)I am not willing to kill children, women. I wouldn't dare sin at all for that matter.

Do you have a VA?Nope

Additional information

Family Biography:

The Leftebürgian people began with Adalbert König, an extravagant trader and bürger. He led some fellow Hansetian colonists left Aegis, following it’s destruction. On a small ship called The Hildebert, the colonists suffered a long and hard journey, faced with storms that came from Aegis, storms never seen by mankind before. They ran out of fresh food in the first week, having to survive on pest-ridden hard tack. After many a day, the colonists made it to the new land. They veered off course many a mile and found themselves lost in the far north. They created a small town of Königsville.

Adalbert was a corrupt man, barely keeping watch over his town, he chose to use the bribes from the merchants for cheap trading permits on his personal mansion. One month afterwards, Adalbert died with no legitimate heir, they decided that the town council should elect a bürgermeister of Königsville. So the new bürgermeister was chosen, the head of the council. His name was Heinrich von Wüllersleben, he ruled wisely, he endorsed merchant guilds and in return they gave him guards for the town. This caused low taxes and a strong trade, the town of Königsville was prospering. Heinrich realized that the town should not be named after the corrupt man that is not Adalbert but instead name it something more creative. Next day, he passed the reform for the name of town, changing it to Leftenbürg. The vote was barely passed as the grand bürgers were mainly concerned on preserving the status quo. The town prospered much and opened its ports to the other human traders.

The unique Leftenbürgian culture was created because of the decision to open its ports. Soon the Orenian merchants took some Hansetti women to be their brides. Soon their children created a mix of a culture. Combining the Orenian blood with the Hansetti blood. This quickly turned out to make a very interesting culture of clever merchants and bürgers. They supported the ideals of a republic. This culture group thrived under Heinrich’s rule. Though some families within the Grand Stadtgemeinde of Leftenbürg were pure-blooded Hansetians. These families often fought over many topic but were always a minority in the existence of the Grand Stadtgemeinde of Leftenbürg.

Heinrich eventually succumbed to the plague from some human leather merchants, unfortunately the doctors had never seen anything like this so they couldn’t stop the spread. Soon many of the inhabitants died of the horrid plague as it swept through the land. There was about 5 bürgermeisters picked in just those short years. Civil war came as the grandson of the illegitimate son of Adalbert König, Gerhard von Kerpen and his small militia, declared war against Leftenbürg. Gerhard wanted to create Leftenbürg as a barony, such as his great grandfather had. Merchant guilds and their private navies and militaries had to choose sides, many choosing to side with bürgermeister to preserve their trading rights. After a long two year war, dubbed by historians as the Coin War, due to the fact that most of it was fought by mercenaries and merchant’s private militias.

After a while, the town grew and grew, a couple new bürgermeisters were chosen, some good, some bad. Leftenbürg seemed like a paradise, but this wouldn’t last. The destruction of Asulon was imminent. The town was completely caught in surprise by this and tried to flee, many were left behind. Some survivors were the remnants of the great Wüllersleben family, they fled on different merchant ships. The family was lost, many died on the way to the new land of Elysium. The ones that did survive were spread across the whole island, unable to find each other. Günther von Wüllersleben, able to survive as a petty merchant, traveling across Elysium, searching for family members. Upon the discovery of Kalos, Günther took the mighty human ship to Oren. When he had found Oren he immediately had the undying dream of recreating the Grand Stadtgemeinde of Leftenbürg.

((EDIT: My application got badly messed up and is off-color. I apologize for this, if you want me to start over and get a cleaner text then I would be happy to do so. Also this is my character/family/sub-culture lore, so it covers a wide variety of topics concerning my character's background, ect.)) 

Name: [MC name and RP name]: MC: hoss665 RP: Klondus Bofel.

Race:Human
Desired Position: GroBKomtur or Sarient Knight. A Sarient will do though.
Preferred Weapon (If any): Leather gripped doubled sided tomahawk.
Non-Combat Skills: Klondus can use his words and quik wits to get out of a sticky situation. He is also a great organizer.
Previouse Work: (Past groups or jobs): I was a blacksmith Elysium. I repaired weapons and armor during my apprentice-ship. I stayed working there until we set sail to Anthos.
Your most valubal trait from the list below:
Honour
Loyalty.
I'm sorry, I adhere heavily to both.
Have you interacted with the order before? Explain if so: No.
Have you visited Hanseti before?: I have never been to Hanseti but I plan on traveling there soon.
Are you willing to take an oath?: I'd be honored to.
Moral boundaries (what you will not do): Children do not bother me so I do not bother them. They are not a threat so I do not picture them as a threat. I will not harm people who do not deserve it. If they piss me off, that is another story.
Do you have a va?: No, I plan on getting one.
Any additional information: Nope.

[[New application is below ad fixed, sorry for the inconvinience.]]

Sorry NordLord and Gorkil, but your applications have been denied.

NordLord, you could try re-submitting your application at a later date or try your hand at personally improving your RP reputation with the Teutonic Order in game.

Gorkil, please review the proper application format and fill out all requested fields.

Name: [Mc and Rp] [Hoss665] Klondus Bofel.

Race: Human

Desired Position: GroBKomtur or Sarient Knight. I am happy with Plebian though.

Preferred weapon: Leather gripped double sided tomahawk.

Non-Combat skills: I am good with my words. I am able to use them to get out of sticky situations and I am able to barter. I'm also a great organizer.

Previouse Work: I was a blacksmith in Elysium. I repaired armor and weapons durning my apprenticeship and later opened my own smithy. There, I repaired armor and weapons and earned what little money I could.

Your most valubal trait from the list below:

Honour

Loyalty X

Strenght

Intelligence

Chivalry

Justice

Have you interacted with the Order before? Explain if yes: I have not, other than write this application.

Have you visited Hanseti before? Explain if yes: I have never visited Hanseti. I intend on doing so soon.

Are you willing to take an oath?: I would be honourd to.

Moral Boundaries: I will not harm children as they do not pose as threat to me. Even if they do, I can't bring myself to harm them. I will also never back down to a fight under any circumstances ujnless ordered to by a superior.

Do you have a va?: No

Additional information: None.

[[This application should be right and ready to review, sorry for any confussion]]

Sorry NordLord and Gorkil, but your applications have been denied.

NordLord, you could try re-submitting your application at a later date or try your hand at personally improving your RP reputation with the Teutonic Order in game.

Gorkil, please review the proper application format and fill out all requested fields.

((Thanks for the heads up. Gunther is already getting a city so it was mainly an offer to be a vassal of Hanseti as it would be a more reliable source of protection as well as resources. If you do RPly respond that would be great so we could perhaps RP it

-Nord))

*Maur reads the appilcation of Klondus and begins to write*
((A PM will be send IG with more information about the Teutonic Order soon.))

Name (MC and RP):MC: yoitwesley  Rp: Wes

Race:Human

Desired Position (If any):Sariant Knight

Preferred Weapon (If any):Axe

Non-Combat Skills (If any):  I am good at mining.

Previous Work (Past groups or jobs): My previous job was a Lumberjack for a friend of mine. 

Your most valued trait from list below:

• Honor
  • Loyalty
  • Strength
  • Intelligence
  • Chivalry
  • Justice

Have you interacted with the Order before? Explain if yes: Not with Wes.

Have you visited Hanseti before? Explain if yes: Yes, A friend of mine told me to but a house over there.

Are you willing to take an oath?: Yes

Moral boundaries (What you will not do):If the Hochmeister, or the OrdenMarschall give me an order it shall be done. I will also never back down to a fight unless ordered  by a superior.

Do you have a VA?:NO

Additional information:N/A

Denied, please resubmit your application with all questions filled out.

Recruitment will be slow for the time being, please continue to submit your applications.

Notice: A new application format has been enacted, to all those who are looking to join or have applied and are awaiting acceptance, please submit a new application at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qi-HkepDSLRKVHlwbFPy6IHghkX2wvWc0OjF1KBvI3Y/viewform

Jake Harminski looks at the poster and thinks for a moment. He then writes up a quick application and leaves it beneath the poster...

Fareth Stonehide, takes, filles out, and puts a note beneath the poster.

Having fulfilled a days work, he lays down by the grass closes to the poster and imagines the life as a Hochmeister.

Dionysius reviews the poster thinking, "Finally! I've found what I'm looking for at last!" He quickly fills out the application, and places it beneath the poster. He walks a way with a great smile on his face.