The Lances Of Oren

Sultan

The Lances of Oren:

HT8Fs.jpg

Who and What is the job of the Lances-

The Lances are young men of Oren who wish to gain strength and knowledge and serve their nation. They are considered the Militia of the Knights of Oren, they serve under the knight order and fight alongside of them. Men of all ages can join the guild, along with those that are strong and weak. A Lance will be taught and trained with talents that will help them the rest of their lives. One who earns the title of lance will serve under a knight to hope that one day he might become a knight himself. Two to Three, depending on rank, lances will serve under a knight and one man at arms, doing work and training for as long as they are needed. As Lances learn more and begin to improve a knight will promote them to a squire and from there they shall make their final descent on becoming a full fledged knight. The Lances main job is to protect Oren’s peace and complete the work given to them which will also go forward towards the goal placed. They serve under the King and will usually be partaking in work that pertains to his majesty’s commands and wishes. Some basic jobs might include; patrols, hunting, criminals building, gathering, farming, and many more. Men at arms and Lances of Oren have served and will continue to sever the throne and Oren for many generations to come.

(And For the Holy Order Of The Red Dragon http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/56379-holy-order-of-the-red-dragon/page__p__438182#entry438182)

Master At Arms: Is a Highly qualified Man At Arms that has been tested for skill in arms and leadership, he is tasked with training, disciplining, recruiting and maintaining the Conscripts of the Oren Lances.

Man At Arms is professional warrior in the sense of being well-trained in the use of arms, who serves as a fully armoured heavy cavalryman, or heavy infantrymen, a Knight may take one Man At Arms to be at his side, If a man At Arms does not have a Knight to accompany, the Man At Arms will be assigned to a Nobleman. If a Man At Arms proves himself worthy he shall become a squire and soon become a Knight. sj2tJ.jpg

r5B9A.jpg

Lance is a man that has been promoted from a conscript he has basic knowledge of arms, and is well disciplined, a lance is to be acquired by a Knight and attend to him learn from him guard him and fight beside him.Dognk.jpg

Q6aio.jpg

Conscript are new men that have joined the Oren Lances, either they lack skills or discipline and need to be trained until they are qualified to attain the rank of Lance and attend to a Knight,

3ijth.jpgvXVqW.jpg

Wages and supply's-

Conscripts are not paid, a wage they are given shelter, food, and arms for their training until they become Lances, a Lance is given a better roof, ample food armor and weapons, he also receives wage. Man At Arms, receive a home, and a small plot of land so his family can cultivate from it. (Small farm) He also receives a higher wage and if he is hired by a Lord, then he receives a good wage from the Lord that Highers him.

How to become a Lance-

Application:

Mc Name-

Rp Name-

Age-

Old Jobs and Work-

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?

Do ye take the Oath-needed-

Oath: I ______ pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

[Well done, Mogroka. I applaud you on re-forming the Human Nation.]

Application:

Mc Name- DavidCressey

Rp Name- Demivar Basilia

Age- 24

Old Jobs and Work- Former Grandmaster of the Crimson Blades

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- A decent farmer, and I can repair weapons, armour and tools up to iron. ((40 farming 35 blacksmithing))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) My weapon of choice is my bow, and I am also profiecient with my sword ((100 Archery, 100 Swordsmanship))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I nwant to get back into Military work now I'm in Oren, and I need lodging.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Aye, that I do-

I Demivar Basilia pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- xFrozt

Rp Name- Aldrin

Age- 18

Old Jobs and Work- Ordinator

Blacksmithing((100)) and mining ((50))

My weapon of choice will be swordsmanship as I feel that I have attained a strong amount of experience through my training with the Emperor and the ordinators. ((lvl 100))

I wish to serve The Oren Empire as much as I can and to achieve it's maximum potential to become the strongest nation alive in history.

I Aldrin pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- xFrozt

Rp Name- Aldrin

Age- 18

Old Jobs and Work- Ordinator

Blacksmithing((100)) and mining ((50))

My weapon of choice will be swordsmanship as I feel that I have attained a strong amount of experience through my training with the Emperor and the ordinators. ((lvl 100))

I wish to serve The Oren Empire as much as I can and to achieve it's maximum potential to become the strongest nation alive in history.

I Aldrin pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

(Your a Knight )

http://www.lordofthe...182#entry438182

(Go sign up your name there, and who you squired for and who knighted you that would be me and me and your rp name also and add a family name for yourself)

Application:

Mc Name-Sammeister97

Rp Name-Lotharious Mannering

Age-29

Old Jobs and Work-In the late days of the old Kingdom of Oren I served under the Guard for 5 years,furthermore,I served under Renatus's navy earlier this decade.Finally,throughout the days of old and the kingdom of new I have always served under the Guardians.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-Mining((29)) Blacksmithing ((70)) Farming ((60))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Throughout my experience with the Guardians they have undoubtedy been the leading cause to my succession in Swordsmanship ((Leval 100))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?To serve the Kingdom of Oren to the best of my performance as I always have done.I have always given undying loyalty the kingdom of Oren.

Oath: I ,Lotharious, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application: Mc Name- DavidCressey Rp Name- Demivar Basilia Age- 24 Old Jobs and Work- Former Grandmaster of the Crimson Blades Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- A decent farmer, and I can repair weapons, armour and tools up to iron. ((40 farming 35 blacksmithing)) Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) My weapon of choice is my bow, and I am also profiecient with my sword ((100 Archery, 100 Swordsmanship)) Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I nwant to get back into Military work now I'm in Oren, and I need lodging. Do ye take the Oath-needed- Aye, that I do-I Demivar Basilia pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name-Sammeister97Rp Name-Lotharious ManneringAge-29Old Jobs and Work-In the late days of the old Kingdom of Oren I served under the Guard for 5 years,furthermore,I served under Renatus's navy earlier this decade.Finally,throughout the days of old and the kingdom of new I have always served under the Guardians.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-Mining((29)) Blacksmithing ((70)) Farming ((60))Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Throughout my experience with the Guardians they have undoubtedy been the leading cause to my succession in Swordsmanship ((Leval 100))Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?To serve the Kingdom of Oren to the best of my performance as I always have done.I have always given undying loyalty the kingdom of Oren.Do ye take the Oath-needed-Oath: I ,Lotharious, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Knight Lt Uthor reads the applictions and writes the answer on them and summons his squire*

"Mathhias deliver these letters back to thier ones who made them"

*Matthis nods and runs off with the letter*

----Letter---

Demivar,Lotharious Ye both are now accpted as Conscripts into the Lances' of Oren. Seek me Knight Lt. Uthor (Jroy96) or Knight Commander Gideon (Burkester) And be ready to help aid in Riven's Rebirth. Homes are soon to be made for the pages but for now we await on builders to build the keep and have men clear the woods to were we need them to be

-Signed

*a letter is dropped out of a eagle's beak from above you. As you look at it, it has the word Application written in black on it.*

Application

Mc Name- Tyking919

Rp Name- Syrus Brod

Age- Twenty

Old Jobs and Work- I used to be in the Guardians. I worked for Count Jack Amador. I cut wood and mined for him, then became his navy commander but left to join this.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can mine ((43)) and cut wood ((30)).

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I love using a sword. ((99 in sword)) I also like to shoot arrows. ((60 in archery))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I want to protect Oren and this way I can do that. I also want to serve the king by fighting for him.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I Syrus Brod pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*a letter is dropped out of a eagle's beak from above you. As you look at it, it has the word Application written in black on it.*

Application

Mc Name- Tyking919

Rp Name- Syrus Brod

Age- Twenty

Old Jobs and Work- I used to be in the Guardians. I worked for Count Jack Amador. I cut wood and mined for him, then became his navy commander but left to join this.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can mine ((43)) and cut wood ((30)).

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I love using a sword. ((99 in sword)) I also like to shoot arrows. ((60 in archery))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I want to protect Oren and this way I can do that. I also want to serve the king by fighting for him.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I Syrus Brod pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Knight Commander Gideon reads the applictions and writes the answer on them and summons his squire*

"Ferror deliver these letters back to thier ones who made them"

*Ferror nods and runs off with the letter*

----Letter---

Demivar,Lotharious Ye both are now accpted as Conscripts into the Lances' of Oren. Seek me Knight Commander Gideon (Burkester) or Knight Lt. Uthor (Jroy96) and be ready to help aid in Riven's Rebirth. Homes are soon to be made for the pages but for now we await on builders to build the keep and have men clear the woods to were we need them to be

-Signed Gideon Silverblade

Knight Commander Gideon reads the applictions and writes the answer on them and summons his squire*

"Ferror deliver these letters back to thier ones who made them"

*Ferror nods and runs off with the letter*

----Letter---

Demivar,Lotharious Ye both are now accpted as Conscripts into the Lances' of Oren. Seek me Knight Commander Gideon (Burkester) or Knight Lt. Uthor (Jroy96) and be ready to help aid in Riven's Rebirth. Homes are soon to be made for the pages but for now we await on builders to build the keep and have men clear the woods to were we need them to be

-Signed Gideon Silverblade

Uuh sir, we've already been accepted by Ser Uthor, and are already working. I've replaced the bunker's gate with a new modern variant, gathered livestock to breed and started a farm, also I repeatedly purge the woods of monsters to ensure they are safe.

I am having my men sign up for these Lancers... King Godfrey mentioned that they will serve under me. However, if you do ask, I'd be willing to lend them in order to help build your new "Fort" in Riven.

Application:

Mc Name- Noperism

Rp Name- Lennic

Age- 20

Old Jobs and Work- It wasnt much of a job but I sold things to people on the streets for some minas.

An I also work for Ser Patrek Olyvarr in the town Arethor

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Lennic is an Archer

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) The Bow and Arrow (Archry lvl 22)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I am a good fighter and I want to protect Oren and fight for the king!

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Oath: I Lennic pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- xsnakev

Rp Name- Elric_Lyna

Age- 20 years of age.

Old Jobs and Work- My old job was working in the house Lyna doing lumberjack work and killing of the mobs around the little fort we have.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Well like i said i use to lumberjack so i can do that if needed.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Swordsmanship I am level 39 but levelling quickly.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to join the Lances as as a young boy i wanted to become part of the Renatus military, even though i served under the house of Lyna i wish to server under the king itself, but now protecting Oren will be a wish of Elric's and to become a knight is another thing he must do to fully impress his father and show him that he isnt a person in the shadows anymore, so i wish to do this to gain honor and serve my country.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I Elric Lyna pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Noperism

Rp Name- Lennic

Age- 20

Old Jobs and Work- It wasnt much of a job but I sold things to people on the streets for some minas.

An I also work for Ser Patrek Olyvarr in the town Arethor

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Lennic is an Archer

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) The Bow and Arrow (Archry lvl 22)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I am a good fighter and I want to protect Oren and fight for the king!

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Oath: I Lennic pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*Uthors nods*

Squire take this to the lad

-Letter-

Ye are accpeted as a Conscript of The Lances, Seek Knight Commadner Gideon or myself out (Burkester or Jroy96) To get ye bunk and leather gear. And tell "Ser" Patrek only the KNights of Oren may hold the title "Ser" And we are Knights, And if he says his lord said so he is an elite bannermen called a KNight by the houses' rank

*Uthors writes a respones

*Uthors nods*

Squire take this to the lad

-Letter-

Ye are accpeted as a Conscript of The Lances, Seek Knight Commadner Gideon or myself out (Burkester or Jroy96) To get ye bunk and leather gear. And tell "Ser" Patrek only the KNights of Oren may hold the title "Ser" And we are Knights, And if he says his lord said so he is an elite bannermen called a KNight by the houses' rank

*Uthors writes a respones

[[Godfrey knighted me. Noob]]