The Lances Of Oren

Sultan

Application:

Mc Name- Colaone1

Rp Name- Sam Delumir

Age- 22

Old Jobs and Work- Back in Aegis I served as a mercenery and a guard. When I arrived at Asulon I joined the Crimson Blades.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I am decent at Lumberjacking((32)). I'm also good at Excavation((31)). I'm alright at Mining ((20)).

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl): My oldest brother was a ranger and taught me the mastery of swordsmanship((73)) and archery((28)).

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?

My brother was a loyal Ranger of Oren in Aegis. He died fighting for what he believed in. I've always wanted to take his place but my mother and father where too grieved of my brothers death to let me go.

When I reached the age of 18 I left to seek employment. The only job I could get was the petty job of a mercenary, when I got known I left and taught myself good manners to get good with royals. It paid off. I formed in the ranks of guardsmen, I felt like I did my brother proud. When Al'khazar was attacked I did my best to defend it, but got knocked out. I was brought to Galahar. Many brave men died including many of my friends. I was angry at myself for not being one of the many who died.

When I got to Asulon I joined up with the Crimson Blades, but when the plague started many of us died.

I didn't know what to do, the only place i could call home was the newari camp in seventis, which was now abandoned and destroyed. Since then i've been looking for a purpose. To serve my king is the greatest purpose I can think of.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-

Oath: I Sam Delumir pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

[[Godfrey knighted me. Noob]]

((Refrain from OOC on Guild Threads Please check the notice on this on Guild threads it is pinned))

((This reminds me of the People's Army. That Germany had in WWII in which any age and medical disabilities could join and fight just without Nazism and more order and respect.))

((Please refrain from ooc))

Application:

Mc Name-Dwarfman623

Rp Name-Tundar Darastrix

Age-29

Old Jobs and Work-Guard

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-Blacksmithing

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)Archery 11

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?I 'ave been lookin for a good group of warriors and none have the foundation I see within The Lances.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I Tundar pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*Uthors nods*

Squire take this to the lad

-Letter-

Ye are accpeted as a Conscript of The Lances, Seek Knight Commadner Gideon or myself out (Burkester or Jroy96) To get ye bunk and leather gear. And tell "Ser" Patrek only the KNights of Oren may hold the title "Ser" And we are Knights, And if he says his lord said so he is an elite bannermen called a KNight by the houses' rank

*Uthors writes a respones

-Letter-

Thank you, But Ser Patrek is a knight

Application:

Mc Name- MiniG52

Rp Name- Pepe Lysander

Age- 34

Old Jobs and Work- I was in the Alrasian Order, and The Vigil. I've had a good experience has a guard.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I'm quite a good farmer [Level 61].

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I prefer using a sword [Level 100], Although I'm quite skilled with an axe [Level 98]. I'm not that skilled using a bow however [Level 16].

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to join The Lances to serve Oren and fight for it.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Of course I do.

I Pepe Lysander pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm. I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Chimlet225

Rp Name- Gavin Arnstein

Age- 22

Old Jobs and Work- Some military work at a younger age mostly cutting off limbs of injured men or stitching up wounds after cleaning them the best I could, then guard for a short while, and now a wandering medic receiving donations.

Then Ser Patrek Olyvarr in the town Arethor offered me under his house and I accepted and took his oath.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Lumberjacking. [12]

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I've trained with a bow much in my younger life, but I hadn't used it in a while diminishing most of my skills. [25] And I'm alright with a sword as well, but I try to kill them with an arrow before I need to pull out my sword. [25]

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I need money for my woman. And warfare is quite familiar to me.

Oath: I Gavin Arnstein pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

* Uthor looks over the application pile*

" This will take a bit.."

*sighs and starts reading*

(( Will do apps once im on my computer))

Elric Lyna

Accpeted Seek Me (Jroy96) Or Gideon (Burkester) For ye assignemnts

The Long One (Sam_Delumir)

Accpeted Seek Me (Jroy96) Or Gideon (Burkester) For ye assignemnts And prepare for training ye weapon skills in order to rank up[/colo

'MiniG52'

color="#4169E1"]Accpeted Seek Me (Jroy96) Or Gideon (Burkester) For ye assignemnts

Chim

*Uthors sighs as the Pages take the notices to the lads who applied*

"I need fawking pay for this... and a break.."

Application

Mc Name- MarioMixer

Rp Name- Sarim_Baelish

Age- Twenty four

Old Jobs and Work- i used do odd jobs such as mining and lumberjacking to sell for money.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can mine ((37)) and cut wood ((19)).

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I would prefer using a sword. ((59 in sword))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I want to protect my family and those loved around me and server king and country to die for them

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I sarim baelish pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws

Application:

Mc Name-

Nikias_1996

Rp Name-

Johnson

Age-

Old Jobs and Work-

Former freelance, fighting for his own.

Now he wishes to serve the empire.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-

I grew up on my fathers farms, I learned how to tend to the crops and animals.

((lvl 50))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)

I am not a master of all trades, yet I am quiet skilled in using a sword.

I have been trained by my father and my uncle, who was a veteran of the old wars.

((lvl:80))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?

I seek to join the Lances for the glory of the empire, I know only one way and that is the way of the sword. I want a job with a steady pay and my dream is to once rise in ranks so that I can become a knight. However I know that this might be an unrealistic goal you cannot blame a lad for dreaming of a future.

Ai, I do

I Johnson Skyrosson pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.