The Lances Of Oren

Sultan

Application:Mc Name- Ayede_WatcherRp Name- Sir_SmuggalotAge- 25Old Jobs and Work- I helped a Merchant try to establish a settlement Outside of Solace.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can Mine as well as skilled in Swordplay.Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)- I prefer a sword as that is what I was brought up to use.Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?- I wish to keep Oren safe and to please my father and his father as they were in the military way back when. I hope to achieve moral values of chivalry and Honor. I also hope to keep all of the Royal family Safe and AliveDo ye take the Oath-needed- Yes. I Sir_Smuggalot pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name- assassinmaster56Rp Name- Mukhtar_MubdeeAge- 14Old Jobs and Work- NoneSkills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-(( no ore skills so i will make a few up)) I am quite a good swordsman, smith and if you need me to, I can cook.Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) My weapon of choice is a sword. I have had training, not real training but I had lots of experience killing mobs in the woodsWhy do ye wish to Join the Lances? I am looking for a home and good pay, I also want to find a place in Asulon. You can call me young but I want to serve Asulon.Do ye take the Oath-needed- I Mukhtar_Mubdee pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name- jojoma11Rp Name- George DrakonscarAge- 25Old Jobs and Work- I at one time, I sadly say I was a member of the druids. I disbanded from them in disgust of their unholy beliefs of the Aspects. I have trained with The Khabbi Warband, Wrex Lusty and Lord Tiburon.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- (( I can't really tell anymore because of the lack of the plugin, but I think it was 34 Lumberjacking, 11 mining, and 4 excavaion.))Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I am adequate with a sword, although I can use an axe. ((Swords: 52 Axe Mastery: 21 as far as I can remember.))Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I have always wanted to join a noble cause. I shall be honest, I thought of joining the white ruse, but I realized that some men there were racist and unable to accept my friends. I digress, I first went to the warband, but I want to be part of something bigger.Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes. I, George Drakonscar, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

* A Messenger Falcon drops a letter by [[Your Name]] and the letter reads*

"Ye have been accpted into the Lances of Oren, Seek Man-at-Arm Eddard or Master of Arms Tyrus [[Regieo1 & Knightei1]] They shall show ye yer duties and give ye basic chain and iron as yer gear."

Application:

Mc Name- eddywilson2

Rp Name- Parizal Falding

Age- 21

Old Jobs and Work- I have worked a long time in Ager. I eventually moved up ranks until second in command. I wish now to prove myself as a loyal Lance and hopefully knight of Oren.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can hunt and farm.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Sword and bow

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to join to prove my undying loyalty to Oren and become a knight.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-

Oath: I Parizal Falding pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name-dandan1350

Rp Name- Dralex Silvertalon, brother to Adorellan Silvertalon.

Age- I be at the age of around... One-hundred now.

Old Jobs and Work- I've served under many Lord's. I also was once a bodyguard.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can farm, fish and cook a decent steak!

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I work with the weapon of a warscythe, a longer scythe shaped to aid me with fights. If it comes to it I use a longsword and crossbow. ((Was when the stats where around, 100 swords, 100 archery))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I believe that Ser Uthor requested me to work off my punishment, joining the Lance's and protecting the citizen's of Oren will help pay off that debt. I also have an aching sword arm that needs swinging or it might go limp! But to be honest, I do it to serve Oren and put my skills to good use.

Oath: I Dralex Silvertalon pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application: Mc Name- eddywilson2 Rp Name- Parizal Falding Age- 21 Old Jobs and Work- I have worked a long time in Ager. I eventually moved up ranks until second in command. I wish now to prove myself as a loyal Lance and hopefully knight of Oren. Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can hunt and farm. Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Sword and bow Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to join to prove my undying loyalty to Oren and become a knight. Do ye take the Oath-needed- Oath: I Parizal Falding pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name-dandan1350Rp Name- Dralex Silvertalon, brother to Adorellan Silvertalon.Age- I be at the age of around... One-hundred now.Old Jobs and Work- I've served under many Lord's. I also was once a bodyguard.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can farm, fish and cook a decent steak!Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I work with the weapon of a warscythe, a longer scythe shaped to aid me with fights. If it comes to it I use a longsword and crossbow. ((Was when the stats where around, 100 swords, 100 archery))Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I believe that Ser Uthor requested me to work off my punishment, joining the Lance's and protecting the citizen's of Oren will help pay off that debt. I also have an aching sword arm that needs swinging or it might go limp! But to be honest, I do it to serve Oren and put my skills to good use.Do ye take the Oath-needed-Oath: I Dralex Silvertalon pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

* A Messenger Falcon drops a letter by [[Your Name]] and the letter reads*

"Ye have been accpted into the Lances of Oren, Seek Man-at-Arm Eddard or Master of Arms Tyrus [[Regieo1 & Knightei1]] They shall show ye yer duties and give ye basic chain and iron as yer gear."

Application:

Mc Name- ColouredWool

Rp Name- Steven Oak

Age- 25

Old Jobs and Work- Lumberjack, work in a inn

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Lumberjacking, Cooking

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that?- Sword, 40

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? - I wish to join the Lances because I have lived in the city of Arethor all my life and i have always looked up to the king and his guards, and i have always wanted to be a guard/lance since i was a little kid. Im at the stage of my life that iam capable of achieving my goal (physical and mentally)

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I Steven Oak pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Airborne1st

Rp Name- Arathorn Stormcrow

Age- 20

Old Jobs and Work- None

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Wheat farming, hunting (bow), fishing

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Bow (1)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To serve the Holy Oren Empire, and the Emperor

((Master at arms Tyrus accepted me in game))

Oath: I Arathorn Stormcrow pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- dargene

Rp Name- Kirak_Mer

Age- 22

Old Jobs and Work- Use to guard shops.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Blacksmithing.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I use a rapier (A sword Rp as a rapier)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? As Oren has protected me during my stay here i have decided to try to help protect it as it protected me, i wish to serve The holy Oren Empire.

Oath: I Kirak_Mer pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- ColouredWool

Rp Name- Steven Oak

Age- 25

Old Jobs and Work- Lumberjack, work in a inn

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Lumberjacking, Cooking

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that?- Sword, 40

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? - I wish to join the Lances because I have lived in the city of Arethor all my life and i have always looked up to the king and his guards, and i have always wanted to be a guard/lance since i was a little kid. Im at the stage of my life that iam capable of achieving my goal (physical and mentally)

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I Steven Oak pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Airborne1st

Rp Name- Arathorn Stormcrow

Age- 20

Old Jobs and Work- None

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Wheat farming, hunting (bow), fishing

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Bow (1)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To serve the Holy Oren Empire, and the Emperor

((Master at arms Tyrus accepted me in game))

Oath: I Arathorn Stormcrow pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- dargene

Rp Name- Kirak_Mer

Age- 22

Old Jobs and Work- Use to guard shops.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Blacksmithing.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I use a rapier (A sword Rp as a rapier)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? As Oren has protected me during my stay here i have decided to try to help protect it as it protected me, i wish to serve The holy Oren Empire.

Oath: I Kirak_Mer pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*A Bird is sent to each of the applicants above*

"Accepted, Seek Master of Arms Tyrus to get yer chain' and Gear out and bunks assigned. And to be stationed at Arethor."

Application:

Mc Name- Leonidas8227882

Rp Name- Selving Stah

Age- 22

Old Jobs and Work- I was a farmer and I helped catch criminals.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Farming/Blacksmithing/Mining

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl): Dual Swords (80)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?: I wish to protect the Oren Empire and its citizens. I have found many nice people across the lands and I would hate to see them get hurt. I also wish to join the Lances to prove my worth and someday rise to become a brave warrior like my father!

Oath: I Selving Stah pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Picklerage

Rp Name- Jason Swinther the Ironhearted

Age- 27

Old Jobs and Work- I served under a few lords, but I 'ave moved around as they rise and fall, and I 'ave worked fer a short time as a small time merchant.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- While workin' as a merchant, I collected some of mah own materials in the mines and forests, so I am fairly skilled with a pickaxe and hatchet.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)- I am very skilled with a longsword, which is mah weapon of choice, yet I'm trained with also a bow 'nd an axe ((When stats were around I had mid 70's in sword, and high 30's in bow and axes)).

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?- I wish to repay the city and people of Oren, for bein' so carin' to me for all mah time there, and to protect the people of Oren and vanquish evil.

I, Jason Swinther, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Leonidas8227882

Rp Name- Selving Stah

Age- 22

Old Jobs and Work- I was a farmer and I helped catch criminals.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Farming/Blacksmithing/Mining

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl): Dual Swords (80)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?: I wish to protect the Oren Empire and its citizens. I have found many nice people across the lands and I would hate to see them get hurt. I also wish to join the Lances to prove my worth and someday rise to become a brave warrior like my father!

Oath: I Selving Stah pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Picklerage

Rp Name- Jason Swinther the Ironhearted

Age- 27

Old Jobs and Work- I served under a few lords, but I 'ave moved around as they rise and fall, and I 'ave worked fer a short time as a small time merchant.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- While workin' as a merchant, I collected some of mah own materials in the mines and forests, so I am fairly skilled with a pickaxe and hatchet.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)- I am very skilled with a longsword, which is mah weapon of choice, yet I'm trained with also a bow 'nd an axe ((When stats were around I had mid 70's in sword, and high 30's in bow and axes)).

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?- I wish to repay the city and people of Oren, for bein' so carin' to me for all mah time there, and to protect the people of Oren and vanquish evil.

I, Jason Swinther, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*A Bird is deliever to the applicants above*

"Accepted, Seek Master of Arms, Tyrus to gain bunk, and gear"

Application:

Mc Name- sgtdannyman

Rp Name- Adonis_Forbagin

Age-18

Old Jobs and Work- I used to work as a Bannerman For Lord Therving also for Lord Norsem. I would like to join the Lances and follow my fathers footsteps

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Smith and Mining I may not be the best but I am learning still.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Very Skilled with the Sword, I was taught and trained by my father and some of the guards of Ager one who is named Niko

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to follow the footsteps of my father who used to be a Knight himself, I also want to server the Holy Oren Empire and Protect all the People who follow it.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes I do.

I Adonis_Forbagin pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Sincerely,

Adonis_Forbagin

(sgtdannyman)

(With stats my sword was 51-53 I believe and smithing 15)

Application:

Mc Name- gamer9726

Rp Name- Victarion Wystros

Age-28

Old Jobs and Work- I used to work on a farm, and after my father's death when I was 13, I had to do most of the heavy lifting around the household. I also had to defend the place from bandits. This is how I learned how to use a sword.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can forge my own armor, but it isn't the best. With training, I could definitely improve. I can also work as a lumberjack. That was one of the things I had to do when I was younger.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I fight best with a longsword. That has always been my weapon of choice. I can also use a bow, but my real strength lies in my swordsmanship.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to defend Arethor and the Holy Oren Empire. I would also like to follow in the footsteps of my uncle, who was also part of The Lances. Hopefully being part of this Order will help me improve my fighting skills even more and help me create a name for myself.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes, I will.

I Victarion Wystros pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

- Victarion Wystros

(gamer9726)

(I got serious about playing LoTC after the skills plugin was removed, so I don't have skill numbers)