House Hightower

Redbaron™

House Hightower

qcd63.png

The house of Hightower is now looking for Bannermen and other miscellaneous jobs for the town of Solace ( Which may be renamed, unsure yet ). Solace is being newly rebuilt so everything is going to be new, from ranks, to names. The Ordinators are no more, we are now just bannermen.

Sub Ranks

1. Archer

Trained in bow fighting and stealth, both the scouts and sharp shooters of the Bannermen, they are given leathers and long bows and stay at the back of the line when at war, The castellan calls upon these men when dangerous missions of stealth are needed. Best shots in the army.

2. Bannermen

Bannermen are the main force, they put the muscle together and are the battering ram as you would say, they are powerful warriors dressed in light but effectively strong armor for charging into battle, the head of the pack. They are the first into the waters of hell and first out on the other side. These are brave men.

2. Medic

Healers of the army, they keep our men fresh and clean and never let anyone spread a disease we caught from the Flays. They mix potions or maybe have healing magic.

Rules

1. Complete dedication to Solace, no other guilds or groups.
  2. No betraying your fellow member
  3. Listen to your higher ranks
  4. The king comes first
  5. Required to one training session per week
  6. We are not corrupt, respect the citizens or you will be punished
  7. No killing anyone unless attacked, all will go to jail, until I decide there outcome.

Commitments and rewards

Commitments

- Dedication to the hightowers

- Full service all the time

- Stand ready to fight, prepared at all times.

- Endurance, keep fit always.

Rewards

- Pay every week of 350 minas a week with bonus for doing special quests

- Free bed and storage right off the bat

- Protect royalty and have a meaning in life

- Free food and lunch, and the chance to be a royal guard.

Oath

I, ____, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, ____ . (Insert name in blanks)

Application

1. Mc name and rp name :

2. What race are you :

3. Have you ever lived in solace:

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who:

5. (Answer in rp format what you do)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern.  You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. 

7. (Copy and paste oath to this with your name on the blanks 

If you apply I want to thank you and wish you the best of luck within the Hightower bannermen. Here I just wanna explain what I hope to accomplish with the group. I used to be a Mages Guild Archmage so I know what it means to run groups and know what it takes to make them enjoyable. That's what I aim to do is make it fun and exciting. Events will happen all the time like murders and people disappearing, and bandit kings we must go fight. I hope you enjoy it. Also if you're a member, send me a message to which events you would like to see done. Thank you for reading!

Thank you for reading

1. Mc name and rp name : Emraldilian, Melanie

2. What race are you : Human

3. Have you ever lived in solace: no

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: Lancel

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

"I need help over here!" Melanie shouts. Taking off before confirming any reinforcements to apprehend the murderers.

7. I, Melanie, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Melanie . (Insert name in blanks)

1. Mc name and rp name : Emraldilian, Melanie

3. Have you ever lived in solace: no

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: Lancel

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

"I need help over here!" Melanie shouts. Taking off before confirming any reinforcements to apprehend the murderers.

7. I, Melanie, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Melanie . (Insert name in blanks)

Accepted

1. Mc name and rp name : ((CorprlSkyler)) Doone Rylin

2. What race are you : Southeron, Human

3. Have you ever lived in solace: Nope!

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: ((Arkelos))

5. Doone hides right away, and then stalks his 'prey' until he gets to the perfect advantage point. He strings an arrow and lets loose on least armored Goblin, shouting "Kum geet meh bruddahz!" for he has known orcish since he was a boy, his father's best friend was an orc. As they the Orc and Goblin try to climb up to him, he shoots as many arrows as fast as he can. He takes out the orc first surprisingly, leaving the one goblin. As the goblin comes almost close enough to swing a sword, Doone jumps off the cliff and lands in a tree in which he fires one last arrow strait through the goblins chain-mail. Doone then jumps down and loots the bodies and collects his arrows with that 'Hunters Instinct' he has.

7. I, Doone Rylin, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Doone Rylin .

I can also fill that hunter job, it's what I've been doing for a living so far.

1. Mc name and rp name : ((CorprlSkyler)) Doone Rylin

2. What race are you : Southeron, Human

3. Have you ever lived in solace: Nope!

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: ((Arkelos))

5. Doone hides right away, and then stalks his 'prey' until he gets to the perfect advantage point. He strings an arrow and lets loose on least armored Goblin, shouting "Kum geet meh bruddahz!" for he has known orcish since he was a boy, his father's best friend was an orc. As they the Orc and Goblin try to climb up to him, he shoots as many arrows as fast as he can. He takes out the orc first surprisingly, leaving the one goblin. As the goblin comes almost close enough to swing a sword, Doone jumps off the cliff and lands in a tree in which he fires one last arrow strait through the goblins chain-mail. Doone then jumps down and loots the bodies and collects his arrows with that 'Hunters Instinct' he has.

7. I, Doone Rylin, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Doone Rylin .

I can also fill that hunter job, it's what I've been doing for a living so far.

Accepted, send a message to redbaron in game, and edit the skin I send you for it is your uniform. Any questions to either me, or the Castellan.

A note is left for Lancel.

Dear Lancel,

I would like to know if you would prefer ay help in recruitment for House Hightower, I can actively scout for those capable to devote themselves to The Noble House, and to the future of Solace. If need be I will wear the outfit, and I will do my best to bring those dedicated to the Hightowers to you, so they may become Bannermen.

Signed, Written and Documented by Kyral

Lancel gives a letter to his father for Kyral

Any help you give would be highly appreciated, I cannot do it all myself and anything you can do to help is wonderful, but wearing the uniform is not necessary. Thank you Kyral.

1. Mc name and rp name :

Mc name: MyNameWuzTaken

Rp name: Mordecai Fury

2. What race are you :

Human

No.

I was recruited by lord Hightower at the cloud temple.

I call for help as I rush after the murderers. Eventually I get the attention of some guards and they help me pursue the offenders. The chase continues through the city until we corner them against a wall. Seeing that the situation is in hand, I standby and allow the proper authorities to handle the matter. I stay close to lend my bow if need be, and provide my accounting of what I witnessed.

I, Mordecai Fury, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear,Mordecai Fury.

1. Mc name and rp name :

Mc name: MyNameWuzTaken

Rp name: Mordecai Fury

2. What race are you :

Human

No.

I was recruited by lord Hightower at the cloud temple.

I call for help as I rush after the murderers. Eventually I get the attention of some guards and they help me pursue the offenders. The chase continues through the city until we corner them against a wall. Seeing that the situation is in hand, I standby and allow the proper authorities to handle the matter. I stay close to lend my bow if need be, and provide my accounting of what I witnessed.

I, Mordecai Fury, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear,Mordecai Fury.

Accepted, Galthor will send you your uniform, attach your face to it.

Application for House HighTower

Minecraft Name: ((BrianAure))

In-Character name: Shini

What race are you : Elf

Have you ever lived in Solace:

"I've traveled to the fields of Solace, but I never had the chance to settle in their soil. Their establishment seems very defined, so I may live there while attempting to pay off my dues, by working there."

Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who:

Sir Galthor of Hightower, A Man I sought on the interiors of the Cloud Temple. He was recruiting people and has directed me, in addition to the whole, to this guild. He navigated me and the other recruit's way to the Solace.

5. "I must protect my fellow brothers." *With great might I attempted to call out the others, and alert Serjeant Galthor that orcs are penetrating our taverns. As the sejeant rushes to protect his king, he ordered me to stay guarded, and protect the people. I followed the rules, and as the orcs attempted to savage on the man, I get my sword and slice them with a fierce attack that potentially disarm them for the time being, bringing them to their knees, I call out my higher beings, "what to do with them?". They handled the rest of them, while I brought the man to medics to see if there is hope.

I, Shini, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Shini.

Application for House HighTower

Minecraft Name: ((BrianAure))

In-Character name: Shini

What race are you : Elf

Have you ever lived in Solace:

"I've traveled to the fields of Solace, but I never had the chance to settle in their soil. Their establishment seems very defined, so I may live there while attempting to pay off my dues, by working there."

Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who:

Sir Galthor of Hightower, A Man I sought on the interiors of the Cloud Temple. He was recruiting people and has directed me, in addition to the whole, to this guild. He navigated me and the other recruit's way to the Solace.

5. "I must protect my fellow brothers." *With great might I attempted to call out the others, and alert Serjeant Galthor that orcs are penetrating our taverns. As the sejeant rushes to protect his king, he ordered me to stay guarded, and protect the people. I followed the rules, and as the orcs attempted to savage on the man, I get my sword and slice them with a fierce attack that potentially disarm them for the time being, bringing them to their knees, I call out my higher beings, "what to do with them?". They handled the rest of them, while I brought the man to medics to see if there is hope.

I, Shini, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Shini.

Accepted

I would like to say, first and foremost, that I am applying to be a hunter, not a guard.

Might I also add that I have level 75 in Axemastery (As I use axes) so I get double damage hits quite often (instantly kills sheeps, pigs and chickens). I also chose not to use archery for hunting, as it wastes arrows that could be used by guards to protect the city instead.

1. Mc name and rp name : ((firestarter600)) Ralariam_Stormleaf

2. What race are you : I am a human, more specifically, a halfling.

3. Have you ever lived in solace: No, I have not.

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: ((Arkelos)) Baroness_Kyral_Crownlance

I take a quick look down at the body as I run, yell out to the guards "Help, someone's been murdered."

As I sprint down the alley, running as fast I can, some guards quickly catch up to me, and we quickly back the murderers into a dead end, where the guards apprehend them.

I, Ralariam Stormleaf, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Ralariam Stormleaf.

1. Mc name and rp name : MC: Jayjay36 IC: Gharvin Thornfallow

2. What race are you : Halfling

3. Have you ever lived in solace: No.

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: Shini and Rylin.

Gharvin follows the three men, ducking and diving in between the shadows of his surroundings, staying out of sight. When the murderers eventually come to a hault, Gharvin ducks behind an old tree stump to listen in as they moan and groan between each other, equally passing around the goods they've just stolen from their victim. Gharvin steadily aims his bow at the smallest in the gang, but just before he lets the arrow slide from his grip, he notices another male approach them. The man appears to be wearing green robes with his hood up. The men fumble around and Gharvin hears whispering as the Orc and the man lean over to eachother whilst exchanging objects, the Orc passes him a piece of paper in return for minas. Gharvin decides to wait it out before returning to inform the others, he knows for sure that he wouldn't be able to handle all four beings at once.

7. (Copy and paste oath to this with your name on the blanks)

I, Gharvin Thornfallow, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Gharvin Thornfallow.

Thanks for reading my app :)

-James

I would like to say, first and foremost, that I am applying to be a hunter, not a guard.

Might I also add that I have level 75 in Axemastery (As I use axes) so I get double damage hits quite often (instantly kills sheeps, pigs and chickens). I also chose not to use archery for hunting, as it wastes arrows that could be used by guards to protect the city instead.

1. Mc name and rp name : ((firestarter600)) Ralariam_Stormleaf

2. What race are you : I am a human, more specifically, a halfling.

3. Have you ever lived in solace: No, I have not.

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: ((Arkelos)) Baroness_Kyral_Crownlance

I take a quick look down at the body as I run, yell out to the guards "Help, someone's been murdered."

As I sprint down the alley, running as fast I can, some guards quickly catch up to me, and we quickly back the murderers into a dead end, where the guards apprehend them.

I, Ralariam Stormleaf, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Ralariam Stormleaf.

Accepted, being a hunter you will not have to wear the uniform, just hunt for us on a regular basis, I will have a chest for you to put your kill in.

1. Mc name and rp name : MC: Jayjay36 IC: Gharvin Thornfallow

2. What race are you : Halfling

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: Shini and Rylin.

Gharvin follows the three men, ducking and diving in between the shadows of his surroundings, staying out of sight. When the murderers eventually come to a hault, Gharvin ducks behind an old tree stump to listen in as they moan and groan between each other, equally passing around the goods they've just stolen from their victim. Gharvin steadily aims his bow at the smallest in the gang, but just before he lets the arrow slide from his grip, he notices another male approach them. The man appears to be wearing green robes with his hood up. The men fumble around and Gharvin hears whispering as the Orc and the man lean over to eachother whilst exchanging objects, the Orc passes him a piece of paper in return for minas. Gharvin decides to wait it out before returning to inform the others, he knows for sure that he wouldn't be able to handle all four beings at once.

7. (Copy and paste oath to this with your name on the blanks)

I, Gharvin Thornfallow, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Gharvin Thornfallow.

Thanks for reading my app :)

-James

Accepted, come meet either me or Serjeant Galthor in the fort in solace, we will give you your unifrom, message redbaron in game if you need help.

I would like to state that I am going for a smithing position. Brandt has 100 in blacksmithing.

1. Mc name and rp name : MC - halt99 / RP - Brandt Risyer

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: N/A.

OOC NOTE: This will be in the third person. And I apologize that it isn't that detailed.

Brandt pales as he sees the handy work of the three suspects. Brandt reaches for his weapon, but realizes that at the rate they are going and the weight of his slightly oversized armor, he will never catch them in time. He quickly trudges over to a nearby guard.

"S-sir, some... th-th-things just k-k-killed a man."

"What do you mean 'things'?" questions the guard, eyeing Brandt's gray hair, but noticing no wrinkles.

"I-I-I mean, a few g-g-goblins and o-orc," Brandt answers with some animosity in his voice. Brandt points towards the direction of the slain man. The guard rushes off and notifies more guards who run off in all directions to search for the suspects. Brandt sighs and shifts his backpack full of tools over to his other shoulder. Shaking his head, he wanders off towards the city exit, wondering how much worse the day could get.

7. I, Brandt Risyer, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Brandt Risyer.