The Knights Of Capax

chas5511

The Knights of Capax

6.jpg

*Purpose*

Our purpose in Asulon is to rid the world of what we see is wrong. Especially with recent strange events and fear of the returning Undead. The word "Capax" means capable. The knights are a highly honorable and noble group of all races. They respect each race with equal quality. We also are a very militaristic force. We hope to rid the land of any thing we see unfit, with strong force. One of the main quests if The Knights is to reach out to those new in Asulon, giving them a home, food, and even pay for there greater deeds.

*Leader*

The leader of The Knights is Draco Natus the Second. His father was a member of The Teutonic Order back in Aegis, and fought with them against the Undead. He was a very talented warrior taking place in battles such as: The Battle for Snowy Fields 1 and 2, The Defense of Cassandra Land, and The Taking of Oren's capitol city Alk'Hazar.

Draco is very fond of his fathers journals and keeps them hidden. He learns knowledge that was kept secret in Aegis due to what his father wrote in the journals. He knows things about the Undead that many don't. He is a very Noble and Respectable person, warrior, and Teacher, as well as a Master with the Sword. Draco will do whatever he see's fit to change Asulon the way The Knights would want it. he's a firm believer of Power in Numbers.

*The Starting of the Order*

*Fire rains from the sky as a storm strikes Alras*

Draco looks to the sky, "There back? What my father spoke of was true then... I must go to see if it's true." On Draco's Journey to Alras he met several people who wished to help. The one who became his most trusted friend was James Niccum. A very noble man and Amazing Blacksmith. After arriving at Alras, they found others waiting to see the Undead. Draco and a friend named Aranel went to around the Alrasian military keep only to find strange men in hooded clothes. They were holding staffs that were spoken of in is fathers Journals. This was key in Draco understanding that the Undead had returned. Him self, a poor man named Odis, Aranel, and James all vowed to rid the world of the Evils to come. "James" "Yes Draco?" "Make me a fine sword" *James Chuckles and walks to his Anvil. "Right away Sir." and thus the Order, was Started.

*Reason to Join*

-Glorious battles in all Asulon.

-Wealth, a home, and food.

-Respected as a Noble by others.

A chance at making a name for yourself in Asulon.

*The Ranks*

Grand Master - The leader of the Knights, the one to make all military decisions and political.

Seneschal - The Second in command, the right hand man of the Grand Master. Also administrate's if the Grand Master is not present.

Knight - Truly talented warriors, one of the most trusted ranks to lead assaults along side the Grand Master.

Paladin - A strong opponent to any man, very respected, and great role model for any lower ranks.

Equilite - The middle rank. A respected man. At this point you are expected to do exactly whats asked of you, with little or no mistakes.

Man at Arms - Slowly making your way. You are expected do what your asked at all times, with little objection.

Swordsman - The initiation rank. Respected but, not completely trusted until your rank has increased.

*Application*

The only way is to have a personal conversation with Draco_Natus. You may find him, or send him a bird.

*What you need*

OOC:

- A strong morale, and unique character.

- A fair knowledge of Role Playing.

- Good grammar

- Recommended Team Speak

IC:

- Skilled swordsman or Archer

- Some idea of what you want your skills to be like.

- To make good decisions based on The Order

*Final Notes*

- Be respectable and A gentle man in Role Play, Don't make a bad name for us.

- Do not do something that involves the Order without permission.

- Realize that joining means you will be at war.

- You will have to change your skin.

This will all be updated as we grow bigger!

((You said this guild would make you seen as a noble... Did you speak to Mogroka about this?))

(Sorry refine your question please.)

((To answer your question quickly Jtheo this is merely a small guild and is in no way noble knights. For some reason they decided to put 'knight' in there guild name and are kind of like a knight fan club ones might say))

((To answer your question quickly Jtheo this is merely a small guild and is in no way noble knights. For some reason they decided to put 'knight' in there guild name and are kind of like a knight fan club ones might say))

(Your right, we aren't exactly Knights. However our goal is to one day be. So to quickly fix your answer, when it says "Respected as a noble" it means respected in our order, not in others eyes. Thanks for trying though man.)

((You said this guild would make you seen as a noble... Did you speak to Mogroka about this?))

(Btw we do not serve under Oren.)

Kyral reads the notice about the "guild" of "knights" giggling to herself as she writes a letter to the Grandmaster

Knights, Ha!

Your as knightly as the sewer rat is clean and well educated!

I've got more chivalry in my whole body then your measly "guild" has in all of your people, the word "knight" is earned, and you have not done anything to become a knight, may this serve as a lesson. If one wishes to become a knight you will do it the traditional way. Do not throw the title around like it is simply nothing, for a knight is the embodiment of justice, your guild has none.

Take this into consideration, and remember, Oren, the true Knights of Chivalry will be alerted to such preposterous claims of knighthood.

You also seem to lack the originality of naming ranks something not yet heard. This whole guild is a joke I can laugh to all day, you sure you wouldn't like to be a jester for his imperial majesty? I'm sure soon you would be jobless then...

Kyral presents the Note to His Imperial Majesty Godfrey Horen, hoping he may feel the same way.

*As Ardir walks the road traveling a small man comes up and hands him a paper "Ser knight look at this new guild and tell me what you think of it."

*After Ardir reads the paper the man gave him he told the man "knights do not become knights for such petite reasoning, They do it for the honor of there house and of the kingdom, you wish to become knights but all I see is greed, your claim you will rid the land of what you see unfit but what gives you such status what makes you think that you can decide such things just because you have knight in your name, you are not fighting for the good of the lands you are fighting for you own personal views as you said here "Draco will do whatever he see's fit to change Asulon the way The Knights would want it." also these ranks do not look original men at arms is from the lances, they even claim to have paladin as a rank these men are no paladins just power hungry men.How dare you say you will be seen as a noble by others, you are no where near such status, and real knights do not care for being known they are knights for far more noble reasoning."

*Ardir crumbles up the paper and throws it in the fire with one last sentence "Real knights show honor to become one, these men show nothing but peasantry"

((Just to make this clear this is a role play post in response to what my character would say when he saw the notice of this guild and of course its going to be bad, hes a knight of oren, do not let it in anyway or form sway your judgement if you are thinking of joining this guild.))

Kyral reads the notice about the "guild" of "knights" giggling to herself as she writes a letter to the Grandmaster

Knights, Ha!

Your as knightly as the sewer rat is clean and well educated!

I've got more chivalry in my whole body then your measly "guild" has in all of your people, the word "knight" is earned, and you have not done anything to become a knight, may this serve as a lesson. If one wishes to become a knight you will do it the traditional way. Do not throw the title around like it is simply nothing, for a knight is the embodiment of justice, your guild has none.

Take this into consideration, and remember, Oren, the true Knights of Chivalry will be alerted to such preposterous claims of knighthood.

You also seem to lack the originality of naming ranks something not yet heard. This whole guild is a joke I can laugh to all day, you sure you wouldn't like to be a jester for his imperial majesty? I'm sure soon you would be jobless then...

Kyral presents the Note to His Imperial Majesty Godfrey Horen, hoping he may feel the same way.

*Draco reads the note and proceeds to laugh. "True Knights hmm? We'll see!".

(( Ok one you guys are being jerks. 2. You don't even need to be in Oren to be a true Knight Really Let them do what they want stop hating cause you guys think you know what your talking about. Its really rude to add all these mean comments "Oh you not knights cause you have not earned it in oren" Or "Oh all I see is peasantry cause your not a knight of oren" Really Your going to post this on there thread please take it to pm's. Cause really your being a jerk and people who actually want to join this guild do not want your negativity.

((Dude its Bloody Rp...Deal with it in Rp, And its thier Rp veiws... No stop OOC in the Guild Thread Tis rules of the Guild forums))

((Sorry for my Post I should have not posted ooc my apologies))