Crestfall Engineering & Science Guild

((NOTICE : Theguild is still active, but the latest people that have applied I sent to apply IC on the server so they are easy to just return their applications in character with accepted or denied.

Also I will be updating the post soon with creations and also posts that have something to do with the lab or the guild in general. Sorry if it seemed this was inactive, just want to give a notice for everyone))

Holm Engineers Application

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.))

Huwel grumbles as he walks down the streets of holm. He walks from house to house looking for a bench to sit down. "Ah-Hah" Huwel says as he spots a nearby bench. He walks over and sits down and notices a piece of parchment on the seat next to him. Huwel raises his eyebrow and picks it up. "Engineer guild eh?, Id like that" he quickly reaches deep into his longcoat and pulls out a quill and ink pot.

Name -

Huwel_Adaelson

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - Yes I have.

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) -

Assistant

Experience -

Little, but have worked with an engineer and have sorted storage in a town before. Been in milita's and have been used to doing 'odds and ends.'

Expected payment -

Only expect pay when I work overtime. Apart from that none because the reward of learning more about redstone and seige engines is good enough.

Reason why we should choose you? -

Because although I'm not the best with redstone, I'm aspiring to one day become an engineer, I'm an amateur blacksmith (Level 56.) and will do my job the best I can. I would like to learn more about redstone and am happy with the rank of Assistant.

Please return this application to the Guild house's drop box so it may be processed. ((Post your application where you see this.))

((uhh... This is not my account! and I'm not part of it! :L, I just solely watch it from afar))

((*Jed Goldrush found a piece of paper in-front a small house in Holm. Labelled "Holm Engineers Application. It only has questions to fill in.))

*Paper is sealed for the guildmaster to open

Holm Engineers Application

Name - Jed Goldrush

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - Absolutely not. I only found this piece of paper on the floor...

Rank you are applying for? - Cleaner

Experience - Whole life, good at organizing.

Expected payment - Well I guess enough to buy me'self food.

Reason why we should choose you? - Only one that would do the job.

*You see a ripped side on this paper indicating of something there before.

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.))

Katie walks down the street in Holm with Arabella, it being the first time she is there. The two had searched many other places for a library and came up empty handed. Last on the list of boats was Holm. Reading each sign as they pass, Katie stops when she reads "Engineering Guild House and Information."

After some discussion, Katie takes an application and begins filling it out.

Name - Kathryn Geminine

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - Yes, I do.

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - I am applying for assistant rank.

Who do you currently serve your allegiance too? (What king/queen/nation/official do you serve?) - I don't have an allegiance to anyone. I live in the city of Ildon with my family right now, and soon we are to move to new land, when the city is done being built.

Experience - I have very little experience with Engineering, except what I've figured out for myself. I can do simple things with redstone, like opening and closing doors, and I managed to make a blinking light.

Expected payment - None

Reason why we should choose you? - I understand that I am young, but I'm willing to do anything to learn more about redstone and engineering in general. I think of my age as an advantage, as I have a lot of years ahead of me to learn everything I can!

Please return this application to the Guild house's drop box so it may be processed. ((Post your application where you see this.))

Katie stands and folds the application carefully, laying it inside the drop box. She giggles and runs back to Arabella, ready to go home.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.

The owner of the guild has spoken to me and this guild is now active again.

((Applications are now open again))

You did the right thing coming back with force, now that you updated your guild. Congrats for coming back, piggeh loves you.

You did the right thing coming back with force, now that you updated your guild. Congrats for coming back, piggeh loves you.

((Please we have had enough warning already on this post. If you need to congratulate me put it in a PM. No more OOC is Allowed on this post beyond this.))

Name - Maletone

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - Aye

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - Engineer

Who do you currently serve your allegiance too? (What king/queen/nation/official do you serve?) - Normandor

Experience - I am a dwarf we are quite good with these things

Expected payment - A few minas

Reason why we should choose you? - As a dwarf We are meant for these used to making large structures or working hard to make things fit together cogs and gears to make everything run smoothly and nice. It is our job and life to do this and i fell it is one of my callings to do so.

Name - Maletone

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - Aye

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - Engineer

Who do you currently serve your allegiance too? (What king/queen/nation/official do you serve?) - Normandor

Experience - I am a dwarf we are quite good with these things

Expected payment - A few minas

Reason why we should choose you? - As a dwarf We are meant for these used to making large structures or working hard to make things fit together cogs and gears to make everything run smoothly and nice. It is our job and life to do this and i fell it is one of my callings to do so.

One of the Leaders look over the application. Though being unsure, they stamp it as accepted.Though after fuurther though they write a small not before sending it off.

"You are accepted under a trial basis. In the future please be a little more in detail, Come to Holm as soon as you can."

((Send Enyahs a message on the forums before you come.))

Those who attempt to apply notice the applications from the building in holm missing. Spiders spread their web throughout the windows making it hard to look inside. Most people will find it abandonned.

A new a poster hangs in cloud temple. It reads :

"People who wish to apply to the Holm Engineering Guild will find it abandonned. I, Enyahs Vallei'vuln, is in the process of moving the guild. The guild will now be located in Oren and applications will open as soon as we I able able. The reason for this move is to have more traffic within the guild, among certain other things. I hope that in the new location I will have better assistants to help me.

- Yours truly - Ex- Holm Engineering Guild Owner -

Enyahs Vallei'vuln"

Noticing the poster on his walk through the Temple Grounds he narrows his eyes and begins to curse under his breath. Returning to Holm some time later he places guards in front of the guild hall, and in the guild itself. Underneath the posters on the guild hall, a new one is put up.

"Anything taken will be considered stolen, and you will be killed on sight."

King Cethis Vincrute

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.