[New] Lotc Rank Signatures

Viper3X

Time to get me share of the loot, hah! Great job, they're beautiful.

Would you by chance be taking requests?

Would you by chance be taking requests?

Yes, I do, but I prefer if they are kept within the same style of the ones presented. I put a lot of work into custom signatures and they can take away time from my GM duties. Working with the current template is much easier and quicker. However, please keep in mind that I complete requests in my own time, whenever I feel like it.

Yes, I do, but I prefer if they are kept within the same style of the ones presented. I put a lot of work into custom signatures and they can take away time from my GM duties. Working with the current template is much easier and quicker. However, please keep in mind that I complete requests in my own time, whenever I feel like it.

Well I actually wanted one in this style so I could place it with all the rest :mrgreen: . IF you happen to have time for this I'd love it if you could make one that says NC14's Doku LotC

I Wasn't sure if you were still doing the stylised custom text signatures, but if you are I'd like one saying Kaelin, in the same style as Nyx's if possible :)

Need to be adding those new ones? The Tophat and stuff, maybe even one for those Fancy Fedoras!

Could we get a Guide Team one made!

Unless my eye decieve me, i am going to be rather picky ;) May you make a Guide Team one? :S