The Wanderers (Recruiting For Adventurous People)

*A notice is placed on a small sign in the Willven Sanctuary*

To all adventurers

My name is Sel'Oul Astract and I in tend to create a guild to help succeed my ancestor, Cevez. Cevez was an explorer of old and on his final exploration, abroad from his homeland (Aegis), he brought with him 6 companions. (7 including himself) My aim is to find 6 companions who believe they are willing to explore miles, can survive on little food, knows wrong from right and will have trust with each other. We seek only to help those in need and explorer to the furthest reaches of Asulon. If you are interested please read on.

Our Aim:

Our Aim as a guild is to explore and help, We shall help people when they're in need. We shall stalk the wilds and search the lands and help those who are less fortunate or under threat from others. We shall defend with our allies and we ask for no money. Our guild will need to have strong trust in each other, as that quality was missing with Cevez's companions and that is how they failed.

Alliances:

We are strongly allied with the guild The Asulon Outriders. They have offered us a place to stay upon there island and i am a good friend with the leader, Zeerick Firestaff. The wanderers will adventure with and with out the guild but wish to remain separate from being a part of the guild. We believe that this alliance will be strong as we both have been created with thought of Cevez.

Members

3 people have already joined:

Leoni Jhonus , Explorer/Scout

Valmirr Shroud , Blacksmith (on the move)

Arthur Fenix, Explorer/Scout

To Join:

You have to be over 18, But if you are under that age you can become an apprentice by joining the Asulon oturiders!

Please write a letter to me to join, i will accept any races, I am basing this on the qualities of a person skill.

Name:

Race:

What Qualities do you believe you have which will make you a true wanderer:

Why should I chose you as one of seven companions:

How do you believe you can contribute to this group:

What is your most greatest Skill:

Have we met before in Asulon?:

OOC:

MineCraft username-

Villain App (Not needed)-

It strongly helps entering if you are part of the Asulon outriders as you have a higher chance of be accepted.

May I ask that you only apply if you have any one or more of these qualities:

Farming, Must be able to survive with a source of food.

Good Swords MenShip, A blade shall come important if we need to defend our selves.

Archery, We need to be able to remain secretive.

Map

(( for reference on the main map: (( x=4640, z=-2917))

uBfRg.jpg

Coat of Arms, for the Wanderers:

fimdY.png

((Please give feed back in OOC, also usually I make grammar eras in long pieces of texts. ))

*sighs then decides to put a copy of the first poster the pillar opposite* *A monk stops him* Monk: "Please don't crowd the temple with your useless posters!" *The monk takes the second poster down*

Name: Luxif Nemo

Race: Human

What Qualities do you believe you have which will make you a true wanderer:

I am always ready to experience new things, take on challenges, and be part of an adventure! I also don't like to be in one place for too long. It gets bloody boring seeing the same thing on a daily basis. The idea of getting to meet new people and explore untouched lands excites the hell out of me!

Why should I chose you as one of seven companions:

I myself will be the first to admit that I don't have many skills. I am only decent in Archery. However, I want to record and write about the adventure our group would journey. After I write our adventures, I would place the book in every library that would accept it! Our names and journey would go down in history!

How do you believe you can contribute to this group:

As I just stated previously, I would write down our adventures in books and share it with the world, hopefully bringing us fame.

What is your most greatest Skill:

My greatest skill combat wise would have to be archery. However, I am only decent with a bow. My greatest skill overall would have to be writing, of course.

Have we met before in Asulon?:

We, unfortunately, have not met before in Asulon. Let us change that quickly.

OOC:

MineCraft username- TheInsomnic

Villain App (Not needed)-

((I would like to add that I am new to the game, so I don't really have anything. It is quite understandable if you don't accept.))

Accepted, although you have little skill in the areas I wanted focused, I believe your sense of adventure should replace that issue. None the less you are young and can be trained. Writing down adventures would be great to help increase are guild status. I hope to see you soon. ((it's fine your new to rp, we all start somewhere, I shall pm you more details at an later date, as I'm currently on vacation with little acess to the Internet))

*Hawkes gives some cactus green to a page that was passing by the poster* "Can you write something for me? I do not know how to write, and can hardly read this." *The writing bellow is done with leaf and grass stains, enveloping the parchment with in green drawn into messy writing.*

Name: The child is named Hawkes

Race: For his looks he is a human

What Qualities do you believe you have which will make you a true wanderer: After I read the question to him he began to speak and told me to write exactly as he said. "I am Hawkes, I am often high spirited some say and wish to become an adventurer! I like to think I am a good scout since I often enjoy climbing in the trees. I think I can do good! I am training with swords, while my bravery may not be as strong as a knights, I can defend myself and have proven to be a good cup bearer for sellswords."

Why should I chose you as one of seven companions: "I may be small and weak but I have high will and I can prove to be useful with my farming skills."

How do you believe you can contribute to this group: "Farming! I am quite proud of my skill in it, I can also fish but not as fine."

What is your most greatest Skill: "Farming! and the grand will o' mine!"

Have we met before in Asulon?: "I don't believe so, but I bet we could be friends!"

OOC:

MineCraft username- Icelifreakx

Villain App (Not needed)- Not for Hawkes

*The page finishes writing Hawkes words, and extends a hand to the child expecting a reward. Hawkes leaves 3 pumpkins seeds on his hands and bolts off*

((I'll reply to the post above asap)) *A note is now pinned to the board it reads: To the guild. I, Sel'Oul has left the boarders of the Asulon to train in some exploring and therefore will not be able to reply to this notice in a While. I shall return in 4 elven days. I wish you luck with your travels. ((I'm currently on holiday and will be back rping Friday. There Is little Internet acess where I'm staying))

*Luxif writes down a reply letter*

Thank you, Sir Sel'Oul, for accepting a newcomer like myself. I hope to serve the guild well, and make our adventures known throughout the land!

*Luxif ties the letter to a bird and sends it to Sel'Oul*

Name: Leoni_Jhonus

Race: Elf

What Qualities do you believe you have which will make you a true wanderer: Curiosity is what fuels the exploration of Asulon. Curious I am. Bravery also makes an explorer. Bravery to face the unknown. Witch is of course what exploration is. Seeing new things, finding new wonders and being a good role model for others.

Why should I chose you as one of seven companions: I am in touch with nature. Me and the world are one and this could come indeed handy in sticky situations. I can hunt and scavenge for food like a second nature. I know how to track down animal nests, fruit and watering holes easily.

How do you believe you can contribute to this group: I have no fear of death. I also enjoy finding new things. I wish to see as much of the world as I can before I die and this will do just that. Your travels will be much safer with me by your side.

What is your most greatest Skill: Archery and strategic thinking.

Have we met before in Asulon?: No. Not at all. But i'm sure we can get along. After all we both have a love for exploration.

OOC:

MineCraft username- Fireball1379

Villain App (Not needed)- None

Thank you I hope you accept me right away.

((I'll reply to the post above asap)) *A note is now pinned to the board it reads: To the guild. I, Sel'Oul has left the boarders of the Asulon to train in some exploring and therefore will not be able to reply to this notice in a While. I shall return in 4 elven days. I wish you luck with your travels. ((I'm currently on holiday and will be back rping Saturday! There Is little Internet acess where I'm staying))

Hawkes-Denied

You are are sadly to young, I have been told been Zeerick that he has accepted you as an outrider. If when this generation on wanderers ends then being a outrider means you can have like a an aprentership to the wanderers. good luck!.

Leoni - Accepted

I see you have also joined the outriders yet I believe you'd prefer to be a wanderer. The wanderers are more elite that

the outriders but we both explore. I do not care if you preffer outriders and Zeerick suggested that I should examine outriders before accepting them to wanderers. If you wish to join the wanderers I shall message Zeerick.