The Wanderers (Recruiting For Adventurous People)

Hawkes-Denied

You are are sadly to young, I have been told been Zeerick that he has accepted you as an outrider. If when this generation on wanderers ends then being a outrider means you can have like a an aprentership to the wanderers. good luck!.

Leoni - Accepted

I see you have also joined the outriders yet I believe you'd prefer to be a wanderer. The wanderers are more elite that

the outriders but we both explore. I do not care if you preffer outriders and Zeerick suggested that I should examine outriders before accepting them to wanderers. If you wish to join the wanderers I shall message Zeerick.

*a note is pinned up on top of the previous note saying: *

Yes I would rather join you in your quest. Once enough people have agreed to join send me a hawk and I will meet you right away.

*Walks by hesitantly, thinking about joining and instead walks on thinking they wouldn't let him anyways for being too evil.*

*Slowly reads the letter giggling tilting her head* "hmm...I wanna join but...I dont think im old enough~...*She thinks and leaves a small torn paper* How old do i you have to be join?

*Slowly reads the letter giggling tilting her head* "hmm...I wanna join but...I dont think im old enough~...*She thinks and leaves a small torn paper* How old do i you have to be join?

*A note is pinned up, you have to be over 18. But if you are under that age you can become an apprentice by joining the Asulon outriders*

*Reads the note frowning leaving another note"Ok.."

((What do you mean by those days? Asulon is a fantasy land, I'm guessing your relating to the subject of only letting adult RP characters into the guild. Think about it would your rp character dress a child in army uniform and throw him/her into battle?))

* walking past the noticeboard, Valmirr's attention is drawed to a bundle of pinned notices, he reads the note and smiles, saying "I think I may be of use". He opens his pack and pulls out a note and ink, scribbles his response, and walks away.

Name: Valmirr Shroud

Race: Human

What Qualities do you believe you have which will make you a true wanderer:

Valmirr is always first in line when he hears of adventure. He is always willing to help a friend and believes it is his duty to help those in need.

Why should I chose you as one of seven companions:

I think i would be a great addition to this guild because as stated above, i love to get into Role play adventures. And to be honest, i grow tired of my job as a farmer and blacksmith and would like to have a change of gameplay.

How do you believe you can contribute to this group:

I am skilled with the creation and repairing of tools and armor, which is a very valuable and necessary skill, I am also skilled with a sword so I am well prepared in combat terms. I am also an adept farmer which is also a necessary skill.

What is your most greatest Skill:

I would have to say that my best skill is my blacksmithing skill.

Have we met before in Asulon?:

No

OOC:

MineCraft username- Xx_FUSI0N_xX