The Order Among the Stone

TEEbrown

-=OOC=-

MC Name: EchoJordans

Relevent Skill Levels: None but I am willing to train.

Link to Va if you have one: N/A

-=RP=-

Name: Zimlie

What positions have you held in the past?: None ((Brand new to the server))

What is your trade?: Don't really have one

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Zimlie would like to join the order so he may learn many things about this wide open world of Asulon and fight for his fellow dwarves at the same time.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On meh honor of meh family, I do ever so swear.

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Standard-Bearer

-=OOC=-

MC Name: CaptainRedHead

Relevent Skill Levels:

Archery -100-

Axe Master -100-

Lumberjacking -50-

Wrestling -20-

(Mining -5-)

Link to Va if you have one: None

-=RP=-

Name: Elder Broski Grandaxe

What positions have you held in the past?: Guard, Officer Guard, Longbeard, Grand Councilor of Economics, Dwarven King.

What is your trade?: Merchandising, full-time untill war-time.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I require to offer my services to my Lord, as well a way to gain loyalty from the Lord.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On the Honor of my family, I do ever so swear!

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Longbeard

Will need to take the Oath

-=OOC=-

MC Name:Gorb13

Relevent Skill Levels: Axemastery - 55 Lumberjacking - 36

Link to Va if you have one:N/A

-=RP=-

Name:Gorb_Ironfoot

What positions have you held in the past?:I have a permit for the mine, and I was an initiate of the guards.

What is your trade?:I'm a miner.

Why do you wish to join the Order?:The dwarves of Kal'Anart have been kind to me, and I want to serve the hold.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.":Aye!

-=OOC=-

MC Name:Mrbbeast24

Relevent Skill Levels:75 axes

What positions have you held in the past?:N/A i am a new player

What is your trade?:Axemanship

Why do you wish to join the Order?:I want to be a guard and prove my self and rise up in the world

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.":yes sir

-=OOC=-

MC Name:Gorb13

Relevent Skill Levels: Axemastery - 55 Lumberjacking - 36

Link to Va if you have one:N/A

-=RP=-

Name:Gorb_Ironfoot

What positions have you held in the past?:I have a permit for the mine, and I was an initiate of the guards.

What is your trade?:I'm a miner.

Why do you wish to join the Order?:The dwarves of Kal'Anart have been kind to me, and I want to serve the hold.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.":Aye!

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Standard-Bearer

-=OOC=-

MC Name:Mrbbeast24

Relevent Skill Levels:75 axes

What positions have you held in the past?:N/A i am a new player

What is your trade?:Axemanship

Why do you wish to join the Order?:I want to be a guard and prove my self and rise up in the world

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.":yes sir

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Standard-Bearer

All former guards are hereby dissolved and will be put into the Order.

A notice is sent out to each person of the Order.

Training before the battle!

The next Elven day [Friday], when the sun is most high [4 PM EST], meet in your best gear in the upper hold of Kal'Anart. Attendance is mandatory without an excuse.

[if you can't make it, pm me with the reason.]

I cannot do the Oath now, I can do it soon so you know. [[ I'll do it once I returned.]]

-=Application=-

[center][b]-=OOC=-[/b][/center]

[b]MC Name:[/b] The_Ranger44

[b]Relevent Skill Levels:[/b] Axe, 65 Wrestling, 21

[b]Link to Va if you have one:[/b]

[center][b]-=RP=-[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Raglin Thunderfist

[b]What positions have you held in the past?:[/b] I have held the position o' a fighter an' axeman.

[b]What is your trade?:[/b] I kill things, an' I fight for dwarves.

[b]Why do you wish to join the Order?:[/b] I wish tae join for tae action! An' for the fellowship of brother dwarves.

[b]Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear."

-=Application=-

[center][b]-=OOC=-[/b][/center]

[b]MC Name:[/b] The_Ranger44

[b]Relevent Skill Levels:[/b] Axe, 65 Wrestling, 21

[b]Link to Va if you have one:[/b]

[center][b]-=RP=-[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Raglin Thunderfist

[b]What positions have you held in the past?:[/b] I have held the position o' a fighter an' axeman.

[b]What is your trade?:[/b] I kill things, an' I fight for dwarves.

[b]Why do you wish to join the Order?:[/b] I wish tae join for tae action! An' for the fellowship of brother dwarves.

[b]Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear."

" On me honor of me family, I do ever so swear."

[center][size=3][color=#008000]-=Accepted=-[/color]

Welcome, Standard-Bearer[/size][/center]

-=OOC=-

MC Name:

elsewb1939

Relevent Skill Levels:

Blacksmithing: 41 Swords: 25 Lumberjacking: 32

Link to Va if you have one:

N/A

-=RP=-

Name: Bruce

What positions have you held in the past?: None, te'h only job I've ever had ti's at de lumber camp.

What is your trade?: No trade, I am just a lad, willin' to serve as a solider.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Evar' since I've 'ome to Kal'Anart, every dwarf 'as been noice to me'h. Bazian has been very friendleh' to me'h, he always helps me'h wheneveh' I ask, and I wish to serve him.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On my honor of me'h family, I do ever so swear to rightfully wear de banneh', and serve de Grandaxe clan durin' battle. I will risk my lofe' to save the lives ov' others.

((Bazian, sorry but I can't make it for training. Im going to hang out with friends, sorry :( ))

-=OOC=-

MC Name:

elsewb1939

Relevent Skill Levels:

Blacksmithing: 41 Swords: 25 Lumberjacking: 32

N/A

-=RP=-

Name: Bruce

What positions have you held in the past?: None, te'h only job I've ever had ti's at de lumber camp.

What is your trade?: No trade, I am just a lad, willin' to serve as a solider.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Evar' since I've 'ome to Kal'Anart, every dwarf 'as been noice to me'h. Bazian has been very friendleh' to me'h, he always helps me'h wheneveh' I ask, and I wish to serve him.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On my honor of me'h family, I do ever so swear to rightfully wear de banneh', and serve de Grandaxe clan durin' battle. I will risk my lofe' to save the lives ov' others.

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Standard-Barer.

-=OOC=-

MC Name:

chanman98

Relevent Skill Levels:

Swords: 27, Lumberjacking: 18, Axemaster: 4, Blacksmithing: 10, Wrestling: 5 (Keep in mind that I'm a few days new to the server.

N/A

-=RP=-

Name:

Bornam Ironbreaker

What positions have you held in the past?:

none

What is your trade?:

Ah'm a traveller. Ah help people, too.

Why do you wish to join the Order?:

Ta figh' fer Kal'Anart and all our dwarven bretheren.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.":

"On me honor a me family, ah do ever so swear, ta serve tha people a Kal'Anart, an' ta wear tha Grandaxe banner faithfally in ba'le."