The Order Among the Stone

TEEbrown

-=OOC=-

MC Name:

chanman98

Relevent Skill Levels:

Swords: 27, Lumberjacking: 18, Axemaster: 4, Blacksmithing: 10, Wrestling: 5 (Keep in mind that I'm a few days new to the server.

Link to Va if you have one:

N/A

-=RP=-

Name:

Bornam Ironbreaker

What positions have you held in the past?:

none

What is your trade?:

Ah'm a traveller. Ah help people, too.

Why do you wish to join the Order?:

Ta figh' fer Kal'Anart and all our dwarven bretheren.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.":

"On me honor a me family, ah do ever so swear, ta serve tha people a Kal'Anart, an' ta wear tha Grandaxe banner faithfally in ba'le."

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Standard-Barer

-=OOC=-

MC Name: TheFrigg

Relevent Skill Levels: Lumberjacking-50, archery-18, axe mastery-41, blacksmithing-62

Link to Va if you have one: N/A

-=RP=-

Name: Armedeus Dunxar

What positions have you held in the past?: I 'ave 'eld no positions but 'ave been lookin' fer a job.

What is your trade?: Me trade be nothin'

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wush to sarve me lord and the and me place of rusidunce. Kal'anart

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? "On me honar of ma family, I do ever so swear.":

-=OOC=-

MC Name: CaptainBrock

Relevent Skill Levels: 100 Axemastery and 100 Lumberjacking

-=RP=-

Name: Oyvind

What positions have you held in the past?: Been to long, but I was a Ironbreaker in the legion and Head Lumberjack

What is your trade?: Hunting, fighting and lumberjacking

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Too fight for the Dwarves and my soon to be home.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.

-=OOC=-

MC Name: TheFrigg

Relevent Skill Levels: Lumberjacking-50, archery-18, axe mastery-41, blacksmithing-62

-=RP=-

Name: Armedeus Dunxar

What positions have you held in the past?: I 'ave 'eld no positions but 'ave been lookin' fer a job.

What is your trade?: Me trade be nothin'

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wush to sarve me lord and the and me place of rusidunce. Kal'anart

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? "On me honar of ma family, I do ever so swear.":

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Standard-Barer

-=OOC=-

MC Name: CaptainBrock

Relevent Skill Levels: 100 Axemastery and 100 Lumberjacking

-=RP=-

Name: Oyvind

What positions have you held in the past?: Been to long, but I was a Ironbreaker in the legion and Head Lumberjack

What is your trade?: Hunting, fighting and lumberjacking

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Too fight for the Dwarves and my soon to be home.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Hammerer

-=OOC=-

MC Name:

ddtank1

Relevent Skill Levels:

100 swordsmanship

8 archery (Leveling that up)

Do not have one... But on my other character, which you probably know

-=RP=-

Name:

Dili_Grandaxe

I have been many many positions. Head Guard to Longbeard. So I do have much experience if you would be looking for that

What is your trade?:

Dili is both a hunter and a warrior. He spent much of his life hunting and fighting when he left both Asulon and Aegis. Even when he was a child. From past experience as well he can mine since he was taught when he was very young as all dwarves must learn to mine.

Dili wishes to fight for his hold and clan. He wants power among them and himself. Dili does not want any other nation or race getting in his holds way. To prove his honour and his clans.

-=Accepted=-

Welcome home, Stoneflesh

-=OOC=-

MC Name:

watyll

Relevent Skill Levels:

None

None

-=RP=-

Name:

Grimherst Grandaxe

I was a mercenary, a bard, and a linguist. I also helped build Mt. Ire

What is your trade?:

I am apprenticed to the lord of Kal'Anart

To protect my home!

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.":

On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear! Long live Kal'Anart and Lord Bazian!

-=OOC=-

MC Name:

watyll

Relevent Skill Levels:

None

None

-=RP=-

Name:

Grimherst Grandaxe

I was a mercenary, a bard, and a linguist. I also helped build Mt. Ire

What is your trade?:

I am apprenticed to the lord of Kal'Anart

To protect my home!

On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear! Long live Kal'Anart and Lord Bazian!

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Standard-Barer

-=OOC=-

MC Name: Soresan

Relevent Skill Levels: Lumberjacking: 40, Axemastery: 30

-=RP=-

Name:Blade Stoneaxe

What positions have you held in the past?: None

What is your trade?:Mah trade is choppin' wood and loppin' off heads!

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I believe it's all dwarf's duty to serve teir hold, lord, and king with their lives, mainly through battle, to prove the honor and strength of our clan!

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": Oh mah honor of mah family, I do evar so swear!

-=OOC=-

MC Name: Soresan

Relevent Skill Levels: Lumberjacking: 40, Axemastery: 30

-=RP=-

Name:Blade Stoneaxe

What is your trade?:Mah trade is choppin' wood and loppin' off heads!

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I believe it's all dwarf's duty to serve teir hold, lord, and king with their lives, mainly through battle, to prove the honor and strength of our clan!

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": Oh mah honor of mah family, I do evar so swear!

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Standard-Barer

-=OOC=-

MC Name: GavLan

Relevent Skill Levels: 100 Blacksmithing, 80 Swords

-=RP=-

Name: Dulku Edgehand

I've ne'er served in any sort of order or guard, bu' I can assure ye' I'll do well. I've always unted' undead tha' rise at noight' an' tend teh' use me' skill with meh' blade for anythin' I see as guud'.

What is your trade?:

I'm a blacksmith by trade afteh' what me' father taught me as a boy. 'Owever, I can use a blade jus' as well.

I wish teh' join teh' order because I am truly loyal tu' teh' people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord. I ave' skills that I'd like teh' put towards somefin' I love an' respect. Doin' what's guud' fer' yer' ome' should be in er'y dwarve's eart'.

On me' hunur' an' dat' hunur' of teh' family Edgehand, I do ever su' swear.

-=OOC=-

MC Name: GavLan

Relevent Skill Levels: 100 Blacksmithing, 80 Swords

-=RP=-

Name: Dulku Edgehand

I've ne'er served in any sort of order or guard, bu' I can assure ye' I'll do well. I've always unted' undead tha' rise at noight' an' tend teh' use me' skill with meh' blade for anythin' I see as guud'.

What is your trade?:

I'm a blacksmith by trade afteh' what me' father taught me as a boy. 'Owever, I can use a blade jus' as well.

I wish teh' join teh' order because I am truly loyal tu' teh' people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord. I ave' skills that I'd like teh' put towards somefin' I love an' respect. Doin' what's guud' fer' yer' ome' should be in er'y dwarve's eart'.

On me' hunur' an' dat' hunur' of teh' family Edgehand, I do ever su' swear.

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Standard-Barer

-=OOC=-

MC Name: Aandie

Relevent Skill Levels: I know some blacksmithing, some about how to swing swords, some about how to aim properly with a bow, alright?

Link to Va if you have one: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/31801-accepted-aleksis-kivis-villain-app/

-=RP=-

Name:

Aleksis Kivi Grandaxe

Positions eh.. Ah was part ov th legion back in th days ov Karrik, lead by Goimbar Doomcrusher. Oh und ah was part ov th blacksmithing guild in Kal'urguan. Was e merchant fer sum time, travelling from town ta town mainly.

What is your trade?:

Ah like ta fight th unhs who I see deserve sum kicking und slappin. Pretty gud wiv meh smithin also.

Ah wish ta serve th lands ov dwarves well, fightin, offerin meh services ta th Lord.

" Aye, aye, aye ah do! "

-=OOC=-

MC Name:

Supertimmy4ever

Relevent Skill Levels:

well i just got a skill reset soo...

50 axes

40 Lumberjacking

i hope you guys know i am working on it :P

no, but again it is work in progress

-=RP=-

Longbeard is one off the oldest dwarves in the nation, and he has helped his nation for all his years. he started as a guard in Kal'Bryst, but became a Ambassador when charles got king. after years of work Longbeard went to Kal'Alras to work under Algoda's rule, but Longbeard dissapeared after years of hard work. when he returned he worked as a diplomat and he got heavily burned in the purge of Galahar. he still lives, not in his own town Khaz'Verngaz as Baron, but Longbeard also wants security, because the town is also the port of the kingdom. this is why Longbeard wants to become a Longbeard, this way he can gather some men up when he needs it.

((ooc reason: i will be Baron_Longbeard_Longbeard_Grandaxe or something like that.

Name:

Longbeard Grandaxe

Guard?

What is your trade?:

Lumberjacking, and diplomacy as a hobby...

((why are you still reading this? make me Longbeard_Longbeard

What do ye FEHKING THINK!

-=OOC=-

MC Name: Aandie

Relevent Skill Levels: I know some blacksmithing, some about how to swing swords, some about how to aim properly with a bow, alright?

Link to Va if you have one: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/31801-accepted-aleksis-kivis-villain-app/

-=RP=-

Name:

Aleksis Kivi Grandaxe

Positions eh.. Ah was part ov th legion back in th days ov Karrik, lead by Goimbar Doomcrusher. Oh und ah was part ov th blacksmithing guild in Kal'urguan. Was e merchant fer sum time, travelling from town ta town mainly.

What is your trade?:

Ah like ta fight th unhs who I see deserve sum kicking und slappin. Pretty gud wiv meh smithin also.

Ah wish ta serve th lands ov dwarves well, fightin, offerin meh services ta th Lord.

" Aye, aye, aye ah do! "

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Stoneflesh!

-=OOC=-

MC Name: FlyinHobo

Relevent Skill Levels: Blacksmithing 100 swordsman 99

-=RP=-

Name: Degnohr_Firebeard_Edgehand

What is your trade?: Blacksmithing and mining

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I would like teh be a part of teh order and fight for teh dwarfs!

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear