-=OOC=-

MC Name: ziahussain

Relevent Skill Levels: Lumberjacking : LVL 60, Axemastery : LVL 87

Link to Va if you have one:

-=RP=-

Name: Rurhe_Firebeard_Edgehand

What positions have you held in the past?: None

What is your trade?: Lumberjacking & Axemastery

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Becuse Ah Wish tah beh part of teh town guard an' wish teh 'elp the Dwarf's in any way Ah can.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.

-=OOC=-

MC Name:

Supertimmy4ever

Relevent Skill Levels:

well i just got a skill reset soo...

50 axes

40 Lumberjacking

i hope you guys know i am working on it :P

no, but again it is work in progress

-=RP=-

Longbeard is one off the oldest dwarves in the nation, and he has helped his nation for all his years. he started as a guard in Kal'Bryst, but became a Ambassador when charles got king. after years of work Longbeard went to Kal'Alras to work under Algoda's rule, but Longbeard dissapeared after years of hard work. when he returned he worked as a diplomat and he got heavily burned in the purge of Galahar. he still lives, not in his own town Khaz'Verngaz as Baron, but Longbeard also wants security, because the town is also the port of the kingdom. this is why Longbeard wants to become a Longbeard, this way he can gather some men up when he needs it.

((ooc reason: i will be Baron_Longbeard_Longbeard_Grandaxe or something like that.

Name:

Longbeard Grandaxe

What positions have you held in the past?:

Guard?

What is your trade?:

Lumberjacking, and diplomacy as a hobby...

Why do you wish to join the Order?:

((why are you still reading this? make me Longbeard_Longbeard

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.":

What do ye FEHKING THINK!

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Longbeard... longbeard :P

-=OOC=-

MC Name: FlyinHobo

Relevent Skill Levels: Blacksmithing 100 swordsman 99

-=RP=-

Name: Degnohr_Firebeard_Edgehand

What is your trade?: Blacksmithing and mining

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I would like teh be a part of teh order and fight for teh dwarfs!

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Standard-Barer

-=OOC=-

MC Name: ziahussain

Relevent Skill Levels: Lumberjacking : LVL 60, Axemastery : LVL 87

-=RP=-

Name: Rurhe_Firebeard_Edgehand

What is your trade?: Lumberjacking & Axemastery

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Becuse Ah Wish tah beh part of teh town guard an' wish teh 'elp the Dwarf's in any way Ah can.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.

-=Accepted=-

Welcome, Standard-Barer

Hodor yells from the top of Anart and calls all of the members of the orders to the upper level of the town.

"Oi ye lazy fawkers" Hodor exclaims "it is toime fer sume training"

For hours the Order of stone shifts between charging at dummies and sparring until Hodor is satisfied.

dwarf,dwarf,warrior,dwarves,fantasy,fantasy,warrior,gnome-7751fe685dee82a35e15c623661c2bec_h.jpg

[[ Real reason for this post: Be at anart at like 5 PM EST from there we will march to Alras... So yeah be there dudes and dudettes. Stuffs gonna happen.]]

-=OOC=-

MC Name: NapaseT

Relevent Skill Levels: 100 Lumberjack, 100 Axemastery, 75 Archery

-=RP=-

Name: Thorbal_Grandaxe

What positions have you held in the past?: A' 'ave never behn in position before, so t'is will beh de first.

What is your trade?: A' beh very skilled en combat, A' can shoot arrows 'nd also use meh axe!

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Tae to show honor among the Grandaxes

-=OOC=-

MC Name: NapaseT

Relevent Skill Levels: 100 Lumberjack, 100 Axemastery, 75 Archery

-=RP=-

Name: Thorbal_Grandaxe

What positions have you held in the past?: A' 'ave never behn in position before, so t'is will beh de first.

What is your trade?: A' beh very skilled en combat, A' can shoot arrows 'nd also use meh axe!

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Tae to show honor among the Grandaxes

-=Accepted=-

Arise, Hammerer

-=OOC=-

MC Name: MrBamPow

Relevent Skill Levels: 100 Swords, 100 Blacksmithing, 75 Mining.

Link to Va if you have one: NO SUCH THING

-=RP=-

Name: Darain Grandaxe

What positions have you held in the past?: Former Thunderbearer, Lord Marshall, Longbeard, etc.

What is your trade?: I blacksmith en 'unt down munsters.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Bazian made me.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": Aye.

[From now on, Luchian is the one going to be accepting apps and placing you guys in the correct positions.]

-=OOC=-

MC Name: MrBamPow

Relevent Skill Levels: 100 Swords, 100 Blacksmithing, 75 Mining.

Link to Va if you have one: NO SUCH THING

-=RP=-

Name: Darain Grandaxe

What positions have you held in the past?: Former Thunderbearer, Lord Marshall, Longbeard, etc.

What is your trade?: I blacksmith en 'unt down munsters.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Bazian made me.

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.": Aye.

-=Accepted=-

Arise, Longbeard

Yer in Thorbal's squad

The Order Marches!

ud6PY.jpg

Notices are sent to each member of the Order.

To the attention of the Order member which upon received,

We march this very elven day! Gather your weapons and your best armour. Attendance will be taken. Head to Kal'Anart when you receive this letter.

Signed,

Mountain Lord Bazian Grandaxe

The bottom of the letter is imprinted with a seal of the Grandaxe Clan.

[Meet at Kal'Anart at 430 PM EST.]

((Do you need to be a dwarf to join? I already live in the city and have 100 archery and 50 swords. I want to ask this before I apply))

-=OOC=-

MC Name:cmf95

Relevent Skill Levels:Archery 100, swords 50, lumberjack 62

Link to Va if you have one:Dont have one.

-=RP=-

Name:Ranger Zmoore

What positions have you held in the past?:I was a guard for the city of Normandor, but I left because I have taken a liking to the dwarves and there ways.

What is your trade?:My main job is lumber jacking but I can put an arrow through your chest!

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to fight the Orcs at the side of the dwarven army!

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.":"On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear."

((What is going to happen now that lumberjacking no longer compliments axe mastery and black smithing no longer comliments swordsmanship?))

-=OOC=-

MC Name:cmf95

Relevent Skill Levels:Archery 100, swords 50, lumberjack 62

Link to Va if you have one:Dont have one.

-=RP=-

Name:Ranger Zmoore

What positions have you held in the past?:I was a guard for the city of Normandor, but I left because I have taken a liking to the dwarves and there ways.

What is your trade?:My main job is lumber jacking but I can put an arrow through your chest!

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to fight the Orcs at the side of the dwarven army!

Do you swear, on your family's honor, that you will uphold this position, be loyal to the people of Kal'Anart and it's Lord? Do you swear that you will fight for the Grandaxe Clan, wearing the banner proudly upon your person? If you do, the proper response is; "On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear.":"On my honor of my family, I do ever so swear."

Hodor writes back...

Since Raglin has already accepted you, you are already a ranger. You will be added to the list shortly

[[ Bazian is away currently, I'll have him do it when he is back.