• Hunter

Higher Ranked

• Architect
  • Artisan
  • Writer
  • Handler ofDiplomatic Affairs
  • Medic

Rules

1. Thou shall abide by the Rules of The Holy Oren Empire.

2. The slaughter of animals is only permitted with a hunting license! You must contact the Count or the Countess for a permit. You may apply for a hunting license here!

3. The slaughter of any innocent man is not permitted in the lands of Auvergne.

4. The act of adultry is not allowed in the lands of Auvergne, and is punishable by death.

5. The act of treason is not allowed, and highly frowned upon in the lands of Auvergne. This is also punishable by death.

6. The assault of a citizen is not allowed in the Duchy and is punishable by a jail sentence.

7. Thievery is banned in the Duchy of Auvergne, and is punishable by a jail sentence.

8. If one's property is damaged by another, the fine must be paid my the one at fault.

9. If taxes are not paid, property will be stripped.

10. The starting of a fire without permission is a highly punishable act.

11. The assault of a guard is punishable by a jail sentence.

Payment and Rewards

As a worker for House Guivret, you will receive the following benefits:

• A possible free house.
  • A bunk in the living quarters, along with a workspace and chests. Guaranteed.
  • The privilege of serving the Guivrets, and being in the presence of the Duke and the Duchess of Auvergne.
  • A payment per elven week. Anywhere from 100-2000 minas depending on the jobs you have completed.

Oath

I, ____, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

Application Format

[Click the spoiler for the format.]

[color="#00BFFF"][size="4"]Out of Character Information[/size][/color]

[font="Century Gothic"][color="#FFA500"]MC Name:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Age:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Time Zone:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here][/color]

[color="#00BFFF"][size="4"]In Character Information[/size][/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Name:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Race:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Age:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game][/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.][/color]

[/font]

grSmj.jpgThe Holds of the Guivrets 30gHY.jpg Counties: Myrce [Duke Balian and Duchess Helaine] [ursakar, The Hammerites Guild, The Brewery] Baronies: Ursakar [Capital] Colonies: Fairfield [baronet Hosper] Hunting Permit

[color="#FF0000"]IGN:[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]Name[/color]: 

[color="#FF0000"]Allegiance[/color]:

[color="#FF0000"]Previous Allegiances[/color]:

[color="#FF0000"]Why would you like a hunting permit?[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]Do you vow not to kill of all the creatures of Myrce, and only the ones you require for survival?[/color]

Out of Character Information

MC Name: morganmc

Time Zone: Central

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Yes

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? Because the Guivrets are good people that I have known for quite some time now. They have always been good to me.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes I have. And I will abide by them.....to the best of my ability.

Name: Morg Candridge

Race: Human

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? Yes I am fully committed to the Guivrets

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] I do not have increadible skills in any one thing but I am highly versatile in sword combat, archery, lumberjack

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.] I will no doubt abide by the oath. I will protect the Guivrets and everyone in the city of Ursakar (and anywhere in the Duchy) to the best of my ability.

MC Name:

LeRenardNoir

Time Zone:

EST

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/]

Yup.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?

I would like to serve the house that my Father dutifully served. He was Knighted in your service, and I hope I can attain his rank.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?

Yes I have.

Name:

Edmond Brunswick

Race:

Human

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?

I am 100% committed to the Guivrets, I shall serve faithfully and dutifully with God as my witness/

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]

Lumber jacking: 17

Swordsmanship: 14

Mining: 4

Farming: 2

Wrestling: 100

Archery: 100

Blacksmithing: 4

(Subject to change, if I didn't mention the skill it means I have no points in it)

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.]

I, Edmond Brunswick, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets. So help me God.

MC Name:

Beast720

Time Zone:

EST

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/]

Indeed I do

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?

During Mattias' travels he came across a beautiful women who is part of the Guivrets house. Taking fancy to her Mattias decided to join the Guivrets in order to protect her.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?

I have and I do.

Name:

Mattias Abdiel

Race:

Human

Mattias is 100% committed to the Guivrets.

Lumberjack: 50

Swords:48

Mining: 51

Farming:55

Archery:31

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.]

I,Mattias Abdiel, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name: Sonystone

Time Zone: PST

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [calvinso77] Yes I do have TS.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I'd like to serve as a guard just like my father. It was a tradition in my family. "No man shall be unguarded"

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes I have.

Name: Tristram Dawnguard

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? Yes I am 100% committed to the Guivrets.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] Lumberjacking: 30

Swordsmanship: 100

Cooking: 10

Fishing: 0

Mining: 0

Farming: 30

Excavation: 0

Wrestling: 0

Archery: 0

Axe Mastery: 0

Blacksmithing: 0

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.] I, Tristram Dawnguard, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name: Emenzi

Time Zone: GMT+1

Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I was lost and Captain Morg helped me out of Arethor and promised me food and help.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes i have read and understood the rules

Name: Robert Adeney

I havent made a commitment to another faction.

75 Swordsmanship. Im a soldier but if become neccesary i will train in other proffesions.

Do you swear to abide by the oath?

I, Robert Adeney, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

Mc name: Dustin_2000

IGN:Dimitri Aragon

Time Zone:Eastern

Do you have team speak installed: Yes

Why are you interested in joining the Guirvets: I want to join a kingdom that i can protect it from every thing that try's to attack it.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes I have.

Name: Dimitri Aragon

Race:Human

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?Yes I am fully committed to the Guivrets.

Swordsmanship: 44

Cooking:

Mining: 10

Farming:

Excavation: 5

Wrestling: 6

Archery: 42

Axe Mastery: 3

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.] , Dimitri Aragon, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

Out Of Character Information

MC Name: Indian09

IGN: Indian09

Timezone: Eastern, USA

Do you have Teamspeak installed?: No

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?: I have had adventures and now I am looking to settle down for a little then start back up again soon. I was lost in the woods and I saw a traveler and he led me to Usakar and it seems like a good place to live. Also I would like to help the people of Guivret.

Have you read and understood the rules? Do you promise to abide by them?: Yes I have read the rules and I promise to abide by said rules.

Name: Orvin_Zarroc

Race: Elf

Are you willing to be 100% dedicated to the Guivrets?: Yes I am and will be until I can no longer work.

What are your skills?: Lumberjack: 25

Swordsmanship: 0

Mining: 0

Cooking: 0

Farming: 0

Excavation: 0

Archery: 50

Wrestling: 0

Axe Mastery: 0

Do you swear to abide by the oath?: I Orvin Zarroc, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets. I promise to all these things with all my trust.

Thank you for your time and consideration.