[Recruiting] House Guivret

steelersfan1221

Out of Character Information

MC Name: SoulSolace

Time Zone: Central

Do you have TeamSpeak? [http://www.teamspeak3.com/]

Yes

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?

I'm interested in getting a job and house here as my friend (dustin_2000) lives here too. I also think this guild's community is very nice and welcoming.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?

Yes, I have read them two-fold.

Name: Faragoth (the II) Solace

Race: Dwarf

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?

Yes, I am sure!

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]

Swordsmanship: 4

Mining: 45

Excavation: 28

Wrestling: 1

(all other skills: 0)

Do you swear to abide by the oath?

I most solemnly swear to abide by the oath of House Guivret!

MC Name: BadPumkin987

Time Zone: Not sure on the time zone, but I live in California, if that helps.

Do you have TeamSpeak?: I don't use it much, but here ya' go: BadPumkin987 [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] None

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? Because Lemmeny feels she needs to settle down, live and work somewhere for a change. She heard of the Guivrets, and thought they sounded nice.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes, I have.

Name: Lemmeny_Amatae

Race: Human

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? I promise to stay loyal for the Guivrets as long as I live.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]

Lumberjack: 58

Wrestling: 16

Fishing: 2

Farming: 14

(( If I left any out, it means they are blank and I have no skills in them ))

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.] I, Lemmeny Amatae, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name: seannie22

Time Zone: PST

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [seannie22] I have Skype not TS though

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?:

Well, I don't really join Oren houses but I decided to give it an other try. I have seen the town of Ursakar and it looks nice and comfortable.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?:

Yes, I have read the rules of the duchy.

Name: Colthen Arthos

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?:

I will be fully committed to the Guivrets since I have no other commitments.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]:

I am mostly skilled with what I was taught from my brother and sister, which was the skill of Swords, almost all swords except the two handed great sword.

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.]

I, Colthen Arthos, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [seannie22] I have Skype not TS though

In Character Information

Well, I don't really join Oren houses but I decided to give it an other try. I have seen the town of Ursakar and it looks nice and comfortable.

I am mostly skilled with what I was taught from my brother and sister, which was the skill of Swords, almost all swords except the two handed great sword.

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.]

I, Colthen Arthos, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

Give exact stats /stats in game please.

MC Name: Semperosa

Time Zone: EST

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] Yes to both. Skype name is Aixiaris

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I am looking for a use for my talents in protecting and serving a noble house and their interests. I wish to come under the wing of a strong and powerful duchy, and to further their goals.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? I have.

Name: Adam Di Silvari

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? I have no other allegiances.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] I have mediocre skills in swordfighting, and I am talented at mining and wrestling. If my lords require it, I can also fix armor and weapons with a novice hand (Swordsmanship 10, Mining 40, Blacksmithing 10, Wrestling 15)

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.] I, Adam Di Silvari, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name:FreckleDew

Time Zone:Central

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here]Yes to both, skype is FreckleDew.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?I respect the power of a noble house, and traveling from the Cloud Temple I saw with awe the walls and towers of the duchy of Auvergne

Name:Darian Arcarus

Race:Human, Northerner

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?Indeed, I am fully commited to the house of Guivret. No other commitments made.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]N/A

I, Darian Arcarus, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

In Character Information

azA2E.png

Welcome aboard!~ PM lugarthecougar, LeRenardNoir, jraie45, brrine, or me in game for us to get started.

MC Name:FreckleDew

Time Zone:Central

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here]Yes to both, skype is FreckleDew.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?I respect the power of a noble house, and traveling from the Cloud Temple I saw with awe the walls and towers of the duchy of Auvergne

Race:Human, Northerner

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?Indeed, I am fully commited to the house of Guivret. No other commitments made.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]N/A

I, Darian Arcarus, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

azA2E.png

Welcome aboard!~ PM lugarthecougar, LeRenardNoir, jraie45, brrine, or me in game for us to get started.

MC Name: Semperosa

Time Zone: EST

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] Yes to both. Skype name is Aixiaris

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I am looking for a use for my talents in protecting and serving a noble house and their interests. I wish to come under the wing of a strong and powerful duchy, and to further their goals.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? I have.

Name: Adam Di Silvari

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? I have no other allegiances.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] I have mediocre skills in swordfighting, and I am talented at mining and wrestling. If my lords require it, I can also fix armor and weapons with a novice hand (Swordsmanship 10, Mining 40, Blacksmithing 10, Wrestling 15)

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.] I, Adam Di Silvari, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

azA2E.png

IGN: Scipp3r

Name: The most esteemed, Right and Honorable, son of the fourth highborn line, Lord High Treasurer and head of all Oren economics, Hon. Count of Almjstyr Patrick Denims

Allegiance: The Holy Oren Empire, The Kingdom of Renatus

Previous Allegiances: The Kingdom of Oren

Why would you like a hunting permit? I, Lord Denims, would like to acquire this permit to hunt legally in the lands of Guivret to hunt animals with my good friend Pope Pius and Lord Therving. I also have a larger use for their pelts furnishing my manors across Auslon.

Do you vow not to kill of all the creatures of Myrce, and only the ones you require for survival? I vow..

IGN: Scipp3r

Name: The most esteemed, Right and Honorable, son of the fourth highborn line, Lord High Treasurer and head of all Oren economics, Hon. Count of Almjstyr Patrick Denims

Allegiance: The Holy Oren Empire, The Kingdom of Renatus

Previous Allegiances: The Kingdom of Oren

Why would you like a hunting permit? I, Lord Denims, would like to acquire this permit to hunt legally in the lands of Guivret to hunt animals with my good friend Pope Pius and Lord Therving. I also have a larger use for their pelts furnishing my manors across Auslon.

Do you vow not to kill of all the creatures of Myrce, and only the ones you require for survival? I vow..

azA2E.png

You can now hunt in the holds of the Guivrets.

MC Name: Flapman

Time Zone: GMT+1

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Flapman.NL] Yes.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I wrote a notice on a wall a few days ago and Ser Edmund Brunwsick sent me a bird with a note about the fact that you need people of my profession.

My note:

Hail! I am looking for a guild or organisation that would like to welcome me in their group. I am a scholar/philosopher that studies the history of Asulon and Aegis. I like reading books and maybe I can work as a librarian for you. I would like to have a teacher if that is possible, but if that is not possible it is not a problem. Send me a bird if you are interested in having me.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes, I do.

Name: Joseph Underhill

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? Yes.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] My skills lay in my ability to study and learn. I study the history and philosophize on what is to come.

I, Joseph Underhill, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name: Flapman

Time Zone: GMT+1

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Flapman.NL] Yes.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I wrote a notice on a wall a few days ago and Ser Edmund Brunwsick sent me a bird with a note about the fact that you need people of my profession.

My note:

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes, I do.

Name: Joseph Underhill

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? Yes.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] My skills lay in my ability to study and learn. I study the history and philosophize on what is to come.

I, Joseph Underhill, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

azA2E.png

PM me, lugarthecougar, LeRenardNoir, morganmc, jraie45, or brrine in game to get started!

IGN:FreckleDew

Allegiance:Ursakar

Previous Allegiances:None

Why would you like a hunting permit?To hunt the lands of their graces.

Do you vow not to kill of all the creatures of Myrce, and only the ones you require for survival?I vow.