The Gladiants - House Hightower Reformed

Slic3man

The Gladiants  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on The Gladiants?

• Excellent, doing a wonderful job at guarding and building Solace up!
    • Wonderful, though they could use a few tweaks here and there.
    • I do not think of them much, more of just the people walking around in armor.
    • They're not doing too well of a job when it comes to guarding, or building Solace up.
    • Terrible guards of our lands! I wonder how the peoples of Solace even cope with such people running their area!

((OOC Section))

MC Name - Emraldilian

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - no

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Mining 82, Exc 81, Lumber 36, Axe 29, Blacksmith 44

(Answer as if you were placed into this situation.)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Wocket would frown upon seeing the dead man, and not wanting to fight, she would report the happenings to another guard or Lancel.

IC Section

What is your name? - Wocket

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - 'Cause they said I should.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I'm good at many things, which includes beatin' up dummies.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Edric, Rhazev, and Galendar.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - Yes, I even own a shop!

cooltext652703985.gif

OATH

I, Tiberius Abdiel, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Tiberius Abdiel.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - JackABeano

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - VA for 1. Here.

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Axe mastery 90

Wrestling 90

Farming 58

Lumberjacking 37

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Tiberius sprints past the man, noticing he is dead, his steely gaze fixed on the perpetrators, axe in hand. He begins to catch one of the fleeing goblins, swinging his axe at the heels of the relatively small creature, the goblin falling down, Tiberius would render him immobile and call for other guards to look for the others, or give Tiberius a hand if needs be. He would retreive the items from the Goblin, and take him to a cell, awaiting the descision of his fate from a higher power. Whilst disposing of the innocent mans body and posessions, in any way possible.

IC Section

What is your name? - Tiberius Abdiel.

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I have always liked Solace, and seeing it Reformed as it is, makes me want to be a part of it, and to help do my bit where needed.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am an adept fighter, especially in close combat, efficient in hand to hand combat, as well as using an axe. I can farm should I be needed, and also gather wood, should there be a shortage.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Galdor Amedaius [[ The_Brownster ]]

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - No, But I used to visit alot before the fall, intending on buying one.

OATH

I, Tiberius Abdiel, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Tiberius Abdiel.

((OOC Section))

MC Name - JackABeano

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - VA for 1. Here.

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Axe mastery 90

Wrestling 90

Farming 58

Lumberjacking 37

Tiberius sprints past the man, noticing he is dead, his steely gaze fixed on the perpetrators, axe in hand. He begins to catch one of the fleeing goblins, swinging his axe at the heels of the relatively small creature, the goblin falling down, Tiberius would render him immobile and call for other guards to look for the others, or give Tiberius a hand if needs be. He would retreive the items from the Goblin, and take him to a cell, awaiting the descision of his fate from a higher power. Whilst disposing of the innocent mans body and posessions, in any way possible.

IC Section

What is your name? - Tiberius Abdiel.

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I have always liked Solace, and seeing it Reformed as it is, makes me want to be a part of it, and to help do my bit where needed.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am an adept fighter, especially in close combat, efficient in hand to hand combat, as well as using an axe. I can farm should I be needed, and also gather wood, should there be a shortage.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Galdor Amedaius [[ The_Brownster ]]

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - No, But I used to visit alot before the fall, intending on buying one.

ACCEPTED

You're going to want to wait for the Tawlt to be awakened (online). His name is Edric and he has blonde hair, (Duckd8).

Oath:

I, Mattias Abdiel, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Mattias Abdiel.

((OOC Section))

MC Name -

Beast720

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. -

N/A

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) -

Lumberjacking:40

Swordsmanship: 49

Mining: 54

Cooking:5

Fishing:1

Farming:55

Excavation:7

Archery:31

Wrestling:7

Blacksmithing:26

Mattias watches as the Orcs and Goblins run. Assuming they had mugged him mattias yells at them, “Halt!” The Goblins and Orc keep on running down the ally. Mattias runs after them. Mattias pulls out his bow and notches an arrow. Taking aim he fires the arrow, hitting on of the Goblins in the back. The Goblin and Orc turn around to see Mattias alone and unsheathes their swords. Mattias drops his bow and does the same with two Scimitars. The Goblin and Orc run at Mattias, brandishing their weapons. Mattias continues to run at the with the two Scimitars ready to strike. Mattias choses to attack the larger Orc first, needing to dispose of him as soon as possible. The Orc brings down his sword to kill Mattias. Using one of the Scimitars Mattias blocks the attack and sidesteps slightly, then he goes to stab the Orc through the stomach. The Orc drops as he sees the sword in his stomach and moves both hands to hold the wound. Mattias turns to see the Goblin still charging at him. Mattias parries one of the blows then brings both swords to hold them at the Goblin's neck. “Stop fighting and you shall live.” The Goblin drops his sword and pulls his hands away. Bringing the hilts of both Scimitars down on his head; Mattias manages to knock him out. He then drags the Goblin to the jail to await his trial.

IC Section

What is your name? -

Mattias Abdiel

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? -

Because Mattias was convinced to join his friends Edric in the Hightowers. Mattias also has many friends within the guard and enjoys the idea of once again guarding the city.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? -

I am rather good with a blade and have much experience within the guard as I have been part of many. Experience and some hospital work is what I can offer you, as well as a bit of farming.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Edric (Duckd8) who offered me a position.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? -

No

Oath:

I, Mattias Abdiel, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Mattias Abdiel.

((OOC Section))

MC Name -

Beast720

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. -

N/A

Lumberjacking:40

Swordsmanship: 49

Mining: 54

Cooking:5

Fishing:1

Farming:55

Excavation:7

Archery:31

Wrestling:7

Blacksmithing:26

Mattias watches as the Orcs and Goblins run. Assuming they had mugged him mattias yells at them, “Halt!” The Goblins and Orc keep on running down the ally. Mattias runs after them. Mattias pulls out his bow and notches an arrow. Taking aim he fires the arrow, hitting on of the Goblins in the back. The Goblin and Orc turn around to see Mattias alone and unsheathes their swords. Mattias drops his bow and does the same with two Scimitars. The Goblin and Orc run at Mattias, brandishing their weapons. Mattias continues to run at the with the two Scimitars ready to strike. Mattias choses to attack the larger Orc first, needing to dispose of him as soon as possible. The Orc brings down his sword to kill Mattias. Using one of the Scimitars Mattias blocks the attack and sidesteps slightly, then he goes to stab the Orc through the stomach. The Orc drops as he sees the sword in his stomach and moves both hands to hold the wound. Mattias turns to see the Goblin still charging at him. Mattias parries one of the blows then brings both swords to hold them at the Goblin's neck. “Stop fighting and you shall live.” The Goblin drops his sword and pulls his hands away. Bringing the hilts of both Scimitars down on his head; Mattias manages to knock him out. He then drags the Goblin to the jail to await his trial.

IC Section

What is your name? -

Mattias Abdiel

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? -

Because Mattias was convinced to join his friends Edric in the Hightowers. Mattias also has many friends within the guard and enjoys the idea of once again guarding the city.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? -

I am rather good with a blade and have much experience within the guard as I have been part of many. Experience and some hospital work is what I can offer you, as well as a bit of farming.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Edric (Duckd8) who offered me a position.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? -

No

Accepted cause Jester is fat and lazy

I, Gundrick, swear upon my honour that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Gundrick.

((OOC Section))

MC Name – Tom_2000

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. – No Va

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) – 100 axe mastery – 100 lumberjack – 75 archery

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. Gundrick, Sprints, as fast as his stubby legs can take him down the alley, noticing the man is dead he looks up, locking on to the 2 goblins and the Orc. He grabs his bow from his back and notches 3 seperate arrows, firing them towards the thighs of the criminals, in an attempt to subdue them, before he does anything else, he manages to hit the two Goblins, but fails to get the Orc. He runs past the goblins, who are trying to stand from the floor, he uses his steel gauntlets to give a fair whack onto the head of the goblin knocking them out. Gundrick persues the Orc, he slides the bow onto his back and unclips his shiny new axe, having seen the Orc run behind the tavern, Gundrick proceeds to the other side, attempting to jump the Orc the Orc look behind him and grabs Gundrick with his large hands, his axe dropped to the ground as he yelped. The Orc opened his mouth, the stench of its' breath consuming the air around them, he tried to stuff gundrick in his mouth as he laughed "HurrHurr" Gundrick wriggles one arm free and manages to pull an arrow from its' quiver and drives it down the Orcs' throat. The orc lets go more or less instantly, Gundrick drops to the floor, and stumbles to pick up his axe, calling for other guards with what energy he had left, Gundrick and his back up, looted all the bodies, as the items are no longer useful for the dead, they made a makeshift grave for the poor man, until he can be arranged to be moved, and sent to a proper cemetary from his family, they threw the Orc in the river, and the goblins were sent to jail, to rot away for the crimes they had committed.

IC Sections

What is your name? - Gundrick

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? – I love helping people in need, and will risk my life for other people.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? – I can keep watch at the Guard Towers with my bow, as well as keeping watch from the ground with my trusted axe skills, I can also use chop trees down if needed elsewhere

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? – Galdor Amedaius [[The_Brownster]] & Tiberius Abdiel [[JackABeano]]

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? – No I have not, but I wish to.

I, Gundrick, swear upon my honour that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Gundrick.

((OOC Section))

MC Name – Tom_2000

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. – No Va

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) – 100 axe mastery – 100 lumberjack – 75 archery

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. Gundrick, Sprints, as fast as his stubby legs can take him down the alley, noticing the man is dead he looks up, locking on to the 2 goblins and the Orc. He grabs his bow from his back and notches 3 seperate arrows, firing them towards the thighs of the criminals, in an attempt to subdue them, before he does anything else, he manages to hit the two Goblins, but fails to get the Orc. He runs past the goblins, who are trying to stand from the floor, he uses his steel gauntlets to give a fair whack onto the head of the goblin knocking them out. Gundrick persues the Orc, he slides the bow onto his back and unclips his shiny new axe, having seen the Orc run behind the tavern, Gundrick proceeds to the other side, attempting to jump the Orc the Orc look behind him and grabs Gundrick with his large hands, his axe dropped to the ground as he yelped. The Orc opened his mouth, the stench of its' breath consuming the air around them, he tried to stuff gundrick in his mouth as he laughed "HurrHurr" Gundrick wriggles one arm free and manages to pull an arrow from its' quiver and drives it down the Orcs' throat. The orc lets go more or less instantly, Gundrick drops to the floor, and stumbles to pick up his axe, calling for other guards with what energy he had left, Gundrick and his back up, looted all the bodies, as the items are no longer useful for the dead, they made a makeshift grave for the poor man, until he can be arranged to be moved, and sent to a proper cemetary from his family, they threw the Orc in the river, and the goblins were sent to jail, to rot away for the crimes they had committed.

IC Sections

What is your name? - Gundrick

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? – I love helping people in need, and will risk my life for other people.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? – I can keep watch at the Guard Towers with my bow, as well as keeping watch from the ground with my trusted axe skills, I can also use chop trees down if needed elsewhere

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? – Galdor Amedaius [[The_Brownster]] & Tiberius Abdiel [[JackABeano]]

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? – No I have not, but I wish to.

ACCEPTED

((OOC Section))

MC Name - JoeqMafia

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - No Villain Application

Swords - 100

Lumberjack - 100

Blacksmithing - 70

Sneaking - 5

Charlie Geminine's strong-headed and naive mind would get the best of him. He would chase the group, but stay hidden. Charlie, after some time, would eventually decide on informing a higher ranked Gladiant. Telling him everything he witnessed or saw.

IC Section

What is your name? - Charles Geminine

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - to help tha peepel of Solace. i wunt to try an make a diference an contribewt to th city an its peepel.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - i am a craftor. I am allso handie with a ax. I can weeld a blayd.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - no one. i came to th guards meself.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - no. i hav not.

((Charlie can barely read or write. Mind the sloppy and incompetent English up there, but it's for the full immersion! :D))

((OOC Section))

MC Name - JoeqMafia

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - No Villain Application

Swords - 100

Lumberjack - 100

Blacksmithing - 70

Sneaking - 5

Charlie Geminine's strong-headed and naive mind would get the best of him. He would chase the group, but stay hidden. Charlie, after some time, would eventually decide on informing a higher ranked Gladiant. Telling him everything he witnessed or saw.

IC Section

What is your name? - Charles Geminine

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - to help tha peepel of Solace. i wunt to try an make a diference an contribewt to th city an its peepel.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - i am a craftor. I am allso handie with a ax. I can weeld a blayd.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - no one. i came to th guards meself.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - no. i hav not.

((Charlie can barely read or write. Mind the sloppy and incompetent English up there, but it's for the full immersion! :D))

ACCEPTED

Oath

I, Bergthor Mormont, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Bergthor Mormont.

Recruitment Form

((OOC Section))

MC Name - jonnyc2011

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - Nope

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Archery 100, Cooking 85, Herbalism 10 (Bandages)

- After seeing this plot unfold from the other side of the street, being light on my feet I quickly rush to the man's aid immediately checking for signs of life. As the two Goblins and the Orc run off I make a mental note of what they look like seeing if I can identify any unique features. After checking the man I call for Guards and a Cleric. I pass the man into the care of the Cleric and inform the Guards of my findings, and show them the direction the three criminals ran in, hoping they can be found and brought to justice.

IC Section

What is your name? - Bergthor Mormont

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - To serve and protect the great city of Solace and all of its inhabitants. To hopefully make the city of Solace a happier and safer place to live in and for all people to enjoy.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I offer my skills of the Bow, my cooking knowledge to anybody that has need of it, and my honour and courage to defend Solace and its people to the best of my ability.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Since arriving Scott has shown me around Solace as well as telling me I should join the Gladiants as my skills could be put to good use. He has been good company while staying in Solace.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - I have worked for Solace before, but when it was nothing but the start of a great city, when the first stone was placed in "Salvus". I helped the city by cutting down trees for building purposes. I now return to the city some years later to offer my services once again.

Oath

I, Bergthor Mormont, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my royalty, James, Kyral and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Bergthor Mormont.

Recruitment Form

((OOC Section))

MC Name - jonnyc2011

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - Nope

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Archery 100, Cooking 85, Herbalism 10 (Bandages)

- After seeing this plot unfold from the other side of the street, being light on my feet I quickly rush to the man's aid immediately checking for signs of life. As the two Goblins and the Orc run off I make a mental note of what they look like seeing if I can identify any unique features. After checking the man I call for Guards and a Cleric. I pass the man into the care of the Cleric and inform the Guards of my findings, and show them the direction the three criminals ran in, hoping they can be found and brought to justice.

IC Section

What is your name? - Bergthor Mormont

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - To serve and protect the great city of Solace and all of its inhabitants. To hopefully make the city of Solace a happier and safer place to live in and for all people to enjoy.

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I offer my skills of the Bow, my cooking knowledge to anybody that has need of it, and my honour and courage to defend Solace and its people to the best of my ability.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - Since arriving Scott has shown me around Solace as well as telling me I should join the Gladiants as my skills could be put to good use. He has been good company while staying in Solace.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - I have worked for Solace before, but when it was nothing but the start of a great city, when the first stone was placed in "Salvus". I helped the city by cutting down trees for building purposes. I now return to the city some years later to offer my services once again.

Accepted

((Hey just wanted to say thanks for accepting me, but I just wanted to make you aware I have an open irl application with the British Air Force so depending on what happens with that depends on how active I am on the server, otherwise thanks for accepting me :D))