MC Name:Darktitan17

Timezone:USA Mountain

Skill Levels:Wrestling 10

Swords 52

Lumberjack 5

Smithing 20

+-IC-+

Name:Eric Morris

Simple but Sweet Biography:Eric had a normal boring childhood. His father the head of the town watch, and his mother a farmer. He was raised in the hills of some small village and had a normal education. As he grew he thought of adventure and travel. So at a young age he began to train with the sword. when he came of age he followed in his fathers footsteps and joined the guard. He loved his job and the people loved him. But after a few years of not much action he became bored again. That pull for thrill had awoken for the second time. It took him many weeks to plan what he wanted to do. On monday he set out for adventure on the new land of Alras.

He took the first boat out to the Nearby Holy Oren Empire to make his claim. He heard of fascinating stores and could not wait to head out and get that thrill he'd been searching for his whole life! He looks like a normal human dark hair medium build and average hight. He is all around a nice person but sometimes he feels a slite erk to watch others suffer. He never found out why that was.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Swords and Heavy Armor

Past jobs and/or experiences:Farmer and Village Watch

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman:New adventure, and a chance to do something for a cause!

Have you sworn The Vallark Service Oath? (Copy/Paste it Here):

I,Eric Morris, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

ACCEPTED

Bitazity watches the applications stream in and sighs, "Will these recruits have to be trained in the art of swordsmanship? I could probably get Victor to help..."

+-OOC-+

MC Name: sirgvincent

Timezone: Eastern Time

Skill Levels: Lumberjacking: 15 / Swordsmanship: 100 / Mining: 15 / unarmed: 5 / Stealth: 1

Link to a VA? If applicable:

+-IC-+

Name:

Simple but Sweet Biography: My father trained me how to use a sword. That is where I started to want to be a warrior. But then he left me and my mother because he turned into a violent drunk. So we moved to a village and I grew up there. I would practice with a wooden sword on the scarecrow on the farm. Sometimes gaurds would teach me a few tricks and let me use their dummies. That was pretty much it of my life. I've always followed my dream of being a warrior, to do good for others.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Out of all my skills, my skills with a sword is the best. I can somewhat lumberjack and mine.

Past jobs and/or experiences: I started of working in Crestfall. I was a lumberjack. I was a Norsem Bannerman for a day. But I didn't appreciate the way Lord Norsem killed people for reasons that didn't make any sense. At least to me.

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: My freind Isaac is a bannerman. He tells me that House Vallark does good for people. that's what I want to do with my life. Do good.

Have you sworn The Vallark Service Oath? (Copy/Paste it Here): I, Vinny, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

+-OOC-+

MC Name: sirgvincent

Timezone: Eastern Time

Skill Levels: Lumberjacking: 15 / Swordsmanship: 100 / Mining: 15 / unarmed: 5 / Stealth: 1

Link to a VA? If applicable:

+-IC-+

Name:

Simple but Sweet Biography: My father trained me how to use a sword. That is where I started to want to be a warrior. But then he left me and my mother because he turned into a violent drunk. So we moved to a village and I grew up there. I would practice with a wooden sword on the scarecrow on the farm. Sometimes gaurds would teach me a few tricks and let me use their dummies. That was pretty much it of my life. I've always followed my dream of being a warrior, to do good for others.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Out of all my skills, my skills with a sword is the best. I can somewhat lumberjack and mine.

Past jobs and/or experiences: I started of working in Crestfall. I was a lumberjack. I was a Norsem Bannerman for a day. But I didn't appreciate the way Lord Norsem killed people for reasons that didn't make any sense. At least to me.

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: My freind Isaac is a bannerman. He tells me that House Vallark does good for people. that's what I want to do with my life. Do good.

Have you sworn The Vallark Service Oath? (Copy/Paste it Here): I, Vinny, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

*Chuckles to himself as he reads over the part about Norsem*

What little men 'e had are now leaving, and to Vallark? can't wait to see the look on 'is face.

*Dips his quill into the ink beside him, smirking as he writes underneath it*

Accepted!

+-OOC-+

MC Name: Yannirog

Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

Skill Levels: Lumberjacking: 0

Swordsmanship: 15

Mining: 0

Cooking: 0

Fishing: 0

Farming: 0

Excavation: 0

Archery: 0

Wrestling: 4

Axe Mastery: 0

Blacksmithing: 60

Link to a VA? If applicable: N/A

+-IC-+

Name: Isabella Thyra

Simple but Sweet Biography: A young bold woman who was trained to be a blacksmith and fight by her father, Her father died in a bandit raid when she was six, She now works on her trade hoping to be the best blacksmith in Asulon.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Smithing and sword-fighting.

Past jobs and/or experiences: None.

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: Looking for a new life and to put talents to use.

I, Isabella Thyra, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

+-OOC-+

MC Name: Speedillion

Timezone: EST

Skill Levels: Lumberjacking: 0

Swordsmanship: 100

Mining: 0

Cooking: 0

Fishing: 0

Farming: 0

Excavation: 0

Archery: 60

Wrestling: 0

Axe Mastery: 0

Blacksmithing: 3

Stealth: 20

Herbalism: 30

Link to a VA? If applicable: N/A

+-IC-+

Name: Valon Haldamir

Simple but Sweet Biography: Valon plans to find a nice place for him and his lover to settle down. He cannot afford a home for now, but he plans to explore with her.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Skilled at swords and archery. Minor wilderness survival experience.

Past jobs and/or experiences: Nope

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: To become a knight and hopefully gain more respect.

I, Valon Haldamir, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

Temp leaves a small note, where his forms once laid.

I genuinely appreciate the offer to serve, but my services are needed elsewhere. Best of luck to your and your men.

-Temp

Guest Grey

+-OOC-+

MC Name:spartansoldier8

Timezone:GMT +1

Skill Levels:

Applicable combat skills:

archery : 100

axemastery : 75

Stealth:100

herbalism:25

Link to a VA? If applicable:Nope

+-IC-+

Name: You may call me the grey wolf, or the grey fox

Simple but Sweet Biography: Drilled many years, that many i don't even know how much anymore, by Eagle Aengulshot, who's almost 60 now, and i'am 167 best friends... we were, he has vanished, left The grey wolf, his apprentice, a letter, only i know where he is i'am, an Aengullshot, one of four, we are unique, we are legends on our own, don't deny me, you'll regret it...

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards:

As drilled many years, my archery skill steath skills and berserking skills have become lengendary

Past jobs and/or experiences:

Strider of freedom, trained for many years with Eagle Aengulshot, hard drills, what made me exeptional in archery, berserking, stealth and climber

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman:

Freedom, experience, power, i would like to be "man at arms" No bannerman, no official bullcrap, i want to help you in times of death, plague and war, as i could get a good connection with both friends i don't know yet, aswell as a friend of my former mentor. Eagle.

Have you sworn The Vallark Service Oath?

I,... , pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the Household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

Lets make my own, i the grey wolf, will pledge myself to help house vallark in any way possible, not only in war, i shall not wear uniforms, nor shall i have a bunk, but what i'd like to have, is armor and weapons to aid you, i'am still a free man, only bound untill dead to protect the vallarks in any way possible.

Eagle knew rose very good, may this be an advandage for me

~The grey wolf~

Guest Grey

((meh, i'd thought of house vallark earlier, so i'm joining them, no hard feels brah

Bitazity walks up to the posterboard, and sighs as the old House Vallark Bannerman poster reminds him of the past. He tears the one in the Cloud Temple down, and puts up a newer poster, that of House Dracaena with its red background and white dragon. ((Basically, House Vallark bannermen was sort of reformed into House Dracaena bannermen, so any applicants would post there...))

+-OOC-+

MC Name: SandBuilder952

Timezone: UTC +11

Skill Levels: Broken at current time, so unavalible

+-IC-+

Name: Kelomir BronzeBeard

Simple but Sweet Biography: Kelomir is a CaveDwarf, born and raised outside of Kal'Dwain, He is a wanderer, just trying to find a place

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: SwordPlay and Running

Past jobs and/or experiences: None

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: I want a place to feel at home, ever since I left my Mother and Father.

Have you sworn The Vallark Service Oath?: I, Kelomir BronzeBeard, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

+-OOC-+

MC Name: SandBuilder952

Timezone: UTC +11

Skill Levels: Broken at current time, so unavalible

+-IC-+

Name: Kelomir BronzeBeard

Simple but Sweet Biography: Kelomir is a CaveDwarf, born and raised outside of Kal'Dwain, He is a wanderer, just trying to find a place

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: SwordPlay and Running

Past jobs and/or experiences: None

Reason for seeking a position as a Vallark Bannerman: I want a place to feel at home, ever since I left my Mother and Father.

Have you sworn The Vallark Service Oath?: I, Kelomir BronzeBeard, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Vallark. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superiors and to follow them without question or comment. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Vallark and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Vallark by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my lieges or helps to weaken the household. I must receive permission from a blood member of House Vallark in order to resign from my position. If I choose to disregard this pledge of service, so help me God.

*A letter is sent to you with the sigil of House Dracaena marked on it*

Just to let you know, House Vallark is no longer valid. We are now House Amedaius. You are accepted. You will be working for House Amedaius. Send me a bird ((through forum please)) and I will meet you as soon as possible.

*Signed Symodimi Dracaena, Captain of House Amedaius*

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.