The Vaenirs-Varivik Military

KoTo

-The Vaenirs-

[Recruiting]

-

~Rise in Glory, for the Kirvels, and for Varivik.~

04-lazarevici-grb.jpg

-What are the Vaenirs?-

The Vaenirs are the military of Varivik, and serve to protect it's lands, it's people and it's Knyaz, Vladivoj Kirvel.Vladivoj, following the recent removal of the Warchief Gunjar, realised that the Varivik guard was a disgrace, not befitting the greatest City State of Levanthus.The Veanirs are meant to be a force to fear, a force to be reckoned with, ready to defend the sovereignty of Varivik.

-

druzhina_by_remton-d3eqn62.jpg

-

-Ranks of the Vaenirs-

-The Vozd-

The current Vozd is "Cobra"[phoenixpro1].

The leader of the Vaenirs,in charge of all patrols, recruitment and military relations.He makes all the decisions, and decides who deserves rewards, promotion and is elected by the Knyaz. the leader of Varivik.

piotr2_int-2.jpg

-The Boyars-

Leaders of a company of men, called, the Druzhina.Every druzhina is made up of a maximum of 10 soldiers.They can nominate those who they think are deserving of a promotion.The Boyars are chosen by the Vozd.

-The Barjaktar-

One per Druzhina, they assist the Boyars with their day to day activities.In battle ,they carry the banners of the family that rules Varivik, currently the Kirvels.Chosen by the Boyar.

-Vojnuk-

The standard troop of the Vaenirs, made up of archers, swordsmen and axemen.They help the recruits in training, and ensure the overall safety and protection of Varivik.To become a Vojnuk, one must prove themselves, by doing something memorable, or defeating an enemy in single combat.They must be profficient with a weapon of their choice.

-Regrut-

The recruits that have just joined the Vaenirs, those who haven't proved themselves or haven't achieved an admirable skill with a weapon, they are not part of any Druzhina, and they are trained by the Vozd.

-

-Benefits of becoming a Vaenir-

A room in the barracks, with a chance of getting a free home in Varivik, and not be required to pay taxes.

Weapons and armor, depending on your rank and work, when you join, you get a free set and a free weapon made of iron, and if you are skilled, gold.

Access to the communal chests of Varivik, from which you make take a reasonable amount.

Access to the Varivik forge and mine.

Access to the farm, and food, if you so desire.

-

-The Application-

-OOC-

MC NAME-

COMBAT SKILLS-

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING LOTC-

HOW MUCH TIME PER DAY WILL YOU BE AVAILABLE-

DO YOU HAVE A VA-

-RP-

YOUR NAME-

WHAT SKILLS DO YOU BRING TO VARIVIK-

WHY DO YOU WISH TO JOIN THE VAENIRS-

DID ANYONE REFER YOU TO THE VAENIRS-

IF SO, WHO WAS IT-

WILL YOU REMAIN LOYAL TO THE VAENIRS, VARIVIK AND THE KIRVELS-

ANYTHING ELSE-

-OOC-

MC NAME- Chuckaboo

COMBAT SKILLS- 100Swords, 100Blacksmith, 75Archery.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING LOTC- Around 4-5months.

HOW MUCH TIME PER DAY WILL YOU BE AVAILABLE- I'm available 24hrs a day.

DO YOU HAVE A VA- Yes.

-RP-

YOUR NAME- Balereo (Rocco.)

WHAT SKILLS DO YOU BRING TO VARIVIK- I am good with combat, this could be used to train other guards.

WHY DO YOU WISH TO JOIN THE VAENIRS- It would be great to help guard Varivik and I believe I could do a great job.

IF SO, WHO WAS IT- Pheonixpro1.

WILL YOU REMAIN LOYAL TO THE VAENIRS, VARIVIK AND THE KIRVELS- Probably.

ANYTHING ELSE- Hi

-OOC-

MC NAME- Chuckaboo

COMBAT SKILLS- 100Swords, 100Blacksmith, 75Archery.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING LOTC- Around 4-5months.

HOW MUCH TIME PER DAY WILL YOU BE AVAILABLE- I'm available 24hrs a day.

DO YOU HAVE A VA- Yes.

-RP-

YOUR NAME- Balereo (Rocco.)

WHAT SKILLS DO YOU BRING TO VARIVIK- I am good with combat, this could be used to train other guards.

WHY DO YOU WISH TO JOIN THE VAENIRS- I and Cailean have done almost everything together, and we shall continue to do so.

IF SO, WHO WAS IT- Pheonixpro1.

WILL YOU REMAIN LOYAL TO THE VAENIRS, VARIVIK AND THE KIRVELS- Probably.

ANYTHING ELSE- Hi

You have been accepted!

- OOC -

MC NAME - Lassess

COMBAT SKILLS - 35 Swordsmanship

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING LoTC - About 2 Months

HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOU BE AVAIABLE - 15 - 17 Hours

DO YOU HAVE A VA - No

- RP -

YOUR NAME - Joseph Gaunt

WHAT SKILLS DO YOU BRING TO VARIVIK - My determination to do my best and to be as proffesional as i can. I thrive to perfection , and put loyalty high on my list.

WHY DO YOU WISH TO JOIN THE VAENIRS - It would be an experience to work under Varivik , and i know that i will serve loyally, may it be as a gate guard or front line soldier.

DID ANYONE REFER YOU TO THE VAENIRS - IF SO , WHO WAS IT - KoTo

WILL YOU REMAIN LOYAL TO THE VAENIRS, VARIVIK AND THE KIRVELS - Yes Sir!

ANYTHING ELSE - Yes , my low skill is due to playing as my alt , who doesn't use weapons. This is the character most played, hence the low skill . This is something i wish to increase under the Vaenir Banner.

- OOC -

MC NAME - Lassess

COMBAT SKILLS - 35 Swordsmanship

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING LoTC - About 2 Months

HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOU BE AVAIABLE - 15 - 17 Hours

DO YOU HAVE A VA - No

- RP -

YOUR NAME - Joseph Gaunt

WHAT SKILLS DO YOU BRING TO VARIVIK - My determination to do my best and to be as proffesional as i can. I thrive to perfection , and put loyalty high on my list.

WHY DO YOU WISH TO JOIN THE VAENIRS - It would be an experience to work under Varivik , and i know that i will serve loyally, may it be as a gate guard or front line soldier.

DID ANYONE REFER YOU TO THE VAENIRS - IF SO , WHO WAS IT - KoTo

WILL YOU REMAIN LOYAL TO THE VAENIRS, VARIVIK AND THE KIRVELS - Yes Sir!

ANYTHING ELSE - Yes , my low skill is due to playing as my alt , who doesn't use weapons. This is the character most played, hence the low skill . This is something i wish to increase under the Vaenir Banner.

ACCEPTED

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.