The Ceruian Revival!

steelersfan1221

The Duchess signs the letter, "Thank you, Duke Amador." Jack Amador nods, "It is a pleasure. I hope you do enjoy this beautiful city." Helaine responds, "I shall. It shall get up and running real soon." Helaine and Balian smile as they shake hands with the Duke of the Holy Lands, pleased to own the beautiful castle inside the Holy Lands.

The gears begin shifting, the smell of smoke fills the air. The Ceruian defenses are manned by the workers of House Guivret. The Duke and the Duchess smile, as the miners and the other workers of Ceru begin getting to work.

Belmont-in-Guisborough.jpg

blacksmith.jpg

stock-photo-close-up-view-of-gears-from-old-mechanism-22360042.jpg

1650c033fc8fa89673ffa42fb225d32d_1M.png

* a pamphlet is pinned all over the Cloud Temple *

Greetings Engineers, Miners, Smiths, and all other Workers!

Welcome to the industrial City of Ceru! We are looking forward to a great revival with you. We are currently recruiting in all aspects. Engineers, Miners, Smiths, you name it! The majority of our workers consist of people who enjoy dealing with industrial work. We are a city who look to manufacture goods at an extremely high rate, and ship them out to other lands to sell. We already have several people living in the beautiful city, and are still looking for more. The City of Ceru is run my Duchess Helaine Guivret and Duke Balian Guivret. They look to provide you with a comfortable living, good pay, good food, and all the essentials to a happy lifestyle! We simply ask for a few things from you in return. The previous inhabitants of Ceru have gifted us the opportunity of creating a Ceruian, industrial revival. This beautiful city built into the landscape was designed and built by Halvard Bennett. He is the world famous architect of the Ursakar Great Hall, all of the buildings in Ursakar, all of the buildings in Byhurst, and for a large portion of the Hammerite Keep; Ironrock! It is perhaps one of the most wonderful places to live.

Rules

1. Thou shall abide by the Rules of The Holy Oren Empire.

2. The slaughter of animals is only permitted with a hunting license! You must contact the Count or the Countess for a permit. You may apply for a hunting license here!

3. The slaughter of any innocent man is not permitted in the lands of Auvergne.

4. The act of adultry is not allowed in the lands of Auvergne, and is punishable by death.

5. The act of treason is not allowed, and highly frowned upon in the lands of Auvergne. This is also punishable by death.

6. The assault of a citizen is not allowed in the Duchy and is punishable by a jail sentence.

7. Thievery is banned in the Duchy of Auvergne, and is punishable by a jail sentence.

8. If one's property is damaged by another, the fine must be paid my the one at fault.

9. If taxes are not paid, property will be stripped.

10. The starting of a fire without permission is a highly punishable act.

11. The assault of a guard is punishable by a jail sentence.

Payment and Rewards

As a worker for House Guivret, you will receive the following benefits:

• A free house.
  • A bunk in the living quarters, along with a workspace and chests. Guaranteed.
  • The privilege of serving the Guivrets, and being in the presence of the Duke and the Duchess of Auvergne.
  • A payment per elven week. Anywhere from 100-2000 minas depending on the jobs you have completed.

Application

[color="#00BFFF"][size="4"]Out of Character Information[/size][/color]

[font="Century Gothic"][color="#FFA500"]MC Name:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Age:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Time Zone:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here][/color]

[color="#00BFFF"][size="4"]In Character Information[/size][/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Why are you interested in joining the Ceruian Revival?[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy and Ceru?[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Name:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Race:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Age:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game][/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Profession?:[/color]

[color="#FFA500"]Do you have a family?:[/color]

[/font]

Pictures []

7QQ6M.jpg

9DczH.jpg

t09mG.jpg

PGrAN.jpg

h4oko.jpg

dYMqX.png

Out of Character Information

MC Name:

SockMonkeyMan

Time Zone:

PST/-8GMT

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here]

I have teamspeak, but I'd rather use that instead of Skype.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Ceruian Revival?

Francis is looking for any opportunity to make his mark in Oren.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy and Ceru?

Yes

Name:

Francis Smith

Race:

Human/Northeren

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?

Not as of now.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]

100-Sword

100-Cooking

((Those are the only two that are high enough to be of any use.))

Profession?:

Francis aspires to oneday be a Knight of Oren but first that would require squiring for an Imperial knight.

Do you have a family?:

No.

MC Name:

SockMonkeyMan

Time Zone:

PST/-8GMT

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here]

I have teamspeak, but I'd rather use that instead of Skype.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Ceruian Revival?

Francis is looking for any opportunity to make his mark in Oren.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy and Ceru?

Yes

Name:

Francis Smith

Race:

Human/Northeren

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?

Not as of now.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]

100-Sword

100-Cooking

((Those are the only two that are high enough to be of any use.))

Profession?:

Francis aspires to oneday be a Knight of Oren but first that would require squiring for an Imperial knight.

Do you have a family?:

No.

azA2E.png

PM me, lugarthecougar, LeRenardNoir, morganmc, jraie45, or brrine in game to get started!

MC Name: Ajsavs

Time Zone:EST/Eastern US

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here]I have Skype, my name is ajsavs

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Ceruian Revival?My friend Darian Arcarus (Freckledew), told me about the revival. I am a young architect looking to have an impact on the world and working on the revival interests me.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy and Ceru? I have read and will comply with all of them.

Name: Adeilad Destinado

Race: Human

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? The Guivrets will be my first commitment

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] I am a young man who has great skill in architecture. (No in-game skills yet, I just got accepted)

Profession?: Architect but willing to do any odd job

Do you have a family?: I come from a family of eight siblings. My closest brother is Gallihad Destinado. I have an adopted dwarf cousin named Aur as well.

MC Name: Ajsavs

Time Zone:EST/Eastern US

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here]I have Skype, my name is ajsavs

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Ceruian Revival?My friend Darian Arcarus (Freckledew), told me about the revival. I am a young architect looking to have an impact on the world and working on the revival interests me.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy and Ceru? I have read and will comply with all of them.

Name: Adeilad Destinado

Race: Human

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? The Guivrets will be my first commitment

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] I am a young man who has great skill in architecture. (No in-game skills yet, I just got accepted)

Profession?: Architect but willing to do any odd job

Do you have a family?: I come from a family of eight siblings. My closest brother is Gallihad Destinado. I have an adopted dwarf cousin named Aur as well.

azA2E.png

PM me, lugarthecougar, LeRenardNoir, morganmc, jraie45, or brrine in game to get started!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.