House Marsh

Ctc9592

zvDaf.png

History

Beginnings of House Marsh

In the early years of House Marsh there leader then was Lord Haragon Marsh. He was a gentle and kind leader but with a fire in his heart. He owned the village of Lunek. This land was in Aegis before the Undead came and stayed until the fall of Aegis. In the ancient text House Marsh was known for not only it’s diplomatic skill, but it’s swordsmen and archers were some of the best in all of Aegis but the rest of the pages were torn away until we came to the End of Aegis. Haragon an old image of his youthful self stood and fought the oncoming Undead with his men around him. His son, Gideon Marsh, was one of those men that fought for the life of every civilian to escape but in the end Lord Haragorn perished in a volley of arrows. Gideon, disheartened by his father’s death grabbed Haragon’s sword and charged the enemy but was knocked out by Felix Lex, a guard of his father. Gideon awoke in Asulon with his father’s men around him he knew what has happened and vowed to bring House Marsh back to it’s former glory.

Hierarchy

House Lord: The Head of the Household, currently Gideon Marsh

|

Family Members: Those who bear Marsh Blood.

|

House Knights: The Elite Knights who guard the Lord and his Family.

|

Knights: Knights who serve as the Marsh Elite.

|

Field Captain: The Captain of the Marsh Bannermen.

|

Lieutenant: Assistants to the Captain.

|

Serjeant: Field commanders of the Bannermen.

|

Bannermen: The backbone of the force and the standard rank.

Member List

House Lord

Lord Gideon Marsh(Ctc9592)

Family Members

Morgan Marsh (Visualjaw)

House Knights

Sir Alras Bael(Samyham)

Sir Andor Lex (Warlord212)

Knights

Field Captain

Lieutenant

Sergeant

Bannermen

Korvan (Sorondos)

Jasper (Jamm)

Sorrok(Sorrok)

Young_Boy (SirPrestonII)

Joining House Marsh

Duties:

-Serve House Marsh loyally and without question.

-Guard and protect Marsh land holdings.

-Stand ready to be called to arms at any time.

-Continually train and perfect your personal art of combat.

-Withhold to the utmost standards The Marsh Service Oath.

Rewards:

-Receive a free bunk in the barracks along with a personal chest.

-Receive a ready supply of food and drink.

-Receive possible land for continued tours of duty and prolonged service.

Oath of House Marsh

I, ____, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Marsh. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superior unless it would compromise the House. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Marsh and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Marsh by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my liege.

Application

OOC

MC Name:

Stats:

IC

Name:

Have you sworn The Oath of Marsh? If so, paste it here:

OOC

MC Name: Sorondos

Timezone: CST

Stats:Lumberjacking 18,

Swordsmanship 39,

Mining 11,

Cooking 3,

Fishing 0,

Farming 0,

Excavation 0,

Archery 0,

Unarmed 7,

Axe Mastery 0,

Blacksmithing 15,

Stealth 4,

Herbalism 0,

IC

Name: Korvan

Race: Human

Link your application(So we know you’re accepted):App

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Swordsmanship & Blacksmithing

Previous jobs and/or positions: Former Mageshield

Reason for seeking a position in the House of Marsh: A call to arms, and wanderlust.

I, Korvan, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Marsh. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superior unless it would compromise the House. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Marsh and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Marsh by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my liege.

OOC

MC Name: Sorondos

Timezone: CST

Stats:Lumberjacking 18,

Swordsmanship 39,

Mining 11,

Cooking 3,

Fishing 0,

Farming 0,

Excavation 0,

Archery 0,

Unarmed 7,

Axe Mastery 0,

Blacksmithing 15,

Stealth 4,

Herbalism 0,

IC

Name: Korvan

Link your application(So we know you’re accepted):App

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Swordsmanship & Blacksmithing

Previous jobs and/or positions: Former Mageshield

Reason for seeking a position in the House of Marsh: A call to arms, and wanderlust.

I, Korvan, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Marsh. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superior unless it would compromise the House. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Marsh and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Marsh by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my liege.

Welcome Korvan as a Recruit to Lord Gideon Marsh may you serve well

Lord Gideon Marsh

House Marsh

Seal.png

OOC

MC Name:Jammx3

Timezone:EST

Stats:Cleanslate

IC

Name:Jasper

Race:Human

Link your application(So we know you’re accepted): Unable to find it.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Jasper is a good Aim and a fast learner.

LumberJacking:7

AxeMastery:2

Farming:1

Archery:0-10

Previous jobs and/or positions: Nothing.

Reason for seeking a position in the House of Marsh: For good roleplay.

I, Jasper, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Marsh. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superior unless it would compromise the House. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Marsh and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Marsh by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my liege.

OOC

MC Name:Jammx3

Timezone:EST

Stats:Cleanslate

IC

Name:Jasper

Race:Human

Link your application(So we know you’re accepted): Unable to find it.

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Jasper is a good Aim and a fast learner.

LumberJacking:7

AxeMastery:2

Farming:1

Archery:0-10

Previous jobs and/or positions: Nothing.

Reason for seeking a position in the House of Marsh: For good roleplay.

I, Jasper, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Marsh. I swear to carry out with any orders or instruction given to me by any superior unless it would compromise the House. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Marsh and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Marsh by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my liege.

Welcome to House Marsh Jasper may your sword be true

Lord Gideon Marsh

House Marsh

Seal.png

Ey your the guy from bashcraft! Welcome to my server well... not really just my favorite one.

Ey... What's your bashcraft user? I don't know if I've met a Mr.Sapling.

MC Name: Sorrok

Timezone: GMT

Stats: Swordsmanship Level 100, Blacksmithing 90, Unarmed Level 14, Lumberjacking Level 25 and Stealth Level 10.

IC

Name: Sorrok

Link your application(So we know you’re accepted): Sorry! Deleted in forum update!

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Swordsmanship, Stealth, Lumberjacking, Unarmed Combat and Blacksmithing.

Previous jobs and/or positions: Rank Champion(Second in Command) of The Crimson Blades, Full guard at Aegis' Oren Guards.

Reason for seeking a position in the House of Marsh: I have not been in a guild for quite a while, and it would best for me to use my sword once again.

I haven't really been involved in any guild, group or house and this is the best result of my search.. I have met with some of the staff and seem skilled.

Therefore, my arrival would allow me closer to my allys. All this and of course, being a helpful Blacksmith.

Have you sworn The Oath of Marsh? If so, paste it here: I, Sorrok, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Marsh. I swear to carry out with any orders

or instruction given to me by any superior unless it would compromise the House. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Marsh

and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Marsh by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that

either betrays the trust bestowed upon me by my liege.

MC Name: Sorrok

Timezone: GMT

Stats: Swordsmanship Level 100, Blacksmithing 90, Unarmed Level 14, Lumberjacking Level 25 and Stealth Level 10.

IC

Name: Sorrok

Link your application(So we know you’re accepted): Sorry! Deleted in forum update!

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards: Swordsmanship, Stealth, Lumberjacking, Unarmed Combat and Blacksmithing.

Previous jobs and/or positions: Rank Champion(Second in Command) of The Crimson Blades, Full guard at Aegis' Oren Guards.

Reason for seeking a position in the House of Marsh: I have not been in a guild for quite a while, and it would best for me to use my sword once again.

I haven't really been involved in any guild, group or house and this is the best result of my search.. I have met with some of the staff and seem skilled.

Therefore, my arrival would allow me closer to my allys. All this and of course, being a helpful Blacksmith.

Have you sworn The Oath of Marsh? If so, paste it here: I, Sorrok, pledge myself to an oath of service to House Marsh. I swear to carry out with any orders

or instruction given to me by any superior unless it would compromise the House. I shall do to the best of the ability of my mind and body to further House Marsh

and I announce them as my lieges whom which I faithfully serve. I will never go against House Marsh by committing acts of treason or by acting in such a way that

Welcome to House Marsh Sorrok may your blade stay true.

Lord Gideon Marsh

House Marsh

Seal.png

OOC

MC Name:

SirPrestonII

Timezone:

EST

Stats:

LVL 81 unarmed, 5 stealth

IC

Name:

Young_Boy

Race:

Human

Link your application(So we know you’re accepted):

Im not accepted though -_-

(^^ JK on the last one, Old APP)

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards:

I am very culturally oriented, and Love learning, and Especially love learning the Art of Magic. Though never learned how to cast.

Previous jobs and/or positions:

None..

Reason for seeking a position in the House of Marsh:

I will be rewarded with money and a house

I Boy, Promise to carry out with any orders

OOC

MC Name:

SirPrestonII

Timezone:

EST

Stats:

LVL 81 unarmed, 5 stealth

IC

Name:

Young_Boy

Race:

Human

Link your application(So we know you’re accepted):

Im not accepted though -_-

(^^ JK on the last one, Old APP)

Skills or Traits you have Affinity towards:

I am very culturally oriented, and Love learning, and Especially love learning the Art of Magic. Though never learned how to cast.

Previous jobs and/or positions:

None..

Reason for seeking a position in the House of Marsh:

I will be rewarded with money and a house

I Boy, Promise to carry out with any orders

Welcome Lad

Lord Gideon Marsh

House Marsh

Seal.png