"The Shattered Vessal" (Event Proposal)

Fredfort (jens6851)

Event Planners, MC Names:

Me(jens6851)

Event Type:

Roleplay-heaven, adventure, discovery, everyday life, mob-fight.

Event Date:

When we're ready and everything is set to go. We will work this out later, I'm sure.

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

When the ship and cave is created I will make a roleplay post clearing out the lore from my characters point of view. After that anyone who wishes to participate is allowed too.

(As long it isn't the god of doom and her man: The Undead King of all Evil... I think you. Know. What. I. Mean by that.. Or maybe not.. Anyways... Back to app.)

Event Location:

The event will take place on a beach that seems fitting, I already got a location in my mind, though, for several reasons this must, of course, be kept safe until event start, making sure no-one meta's it.

Summary:

"Dear Diary, as you probably already know I...

Sometimes, in the middle of those cold nights, when I can't sleep, I decide to go for a swim.. Cause... That's what I do... When I'm sad.. I.. Swim, when I'm furious.. I... Swim...

And when I swim, I.. Well.. Swim. The mainland isn't what I had expected, at all. I thought my big brother meant it when he said it was THE place to go.

Well.. I could have stayed at Farport my whole life, not knowing anything about what's here.

But once again, a cold night, wandering around the camp I live close nearby, I felt like taking a swim. So I did, feeling my arms getting weaker for each stroke and push. And suddenly, without realizing it I was miles away from the coast.

I had to stop and turn around in the water, floading in it.

struggling to keep myself above the peacefull ocean. I looked down through the surface of it, and too my own surprise I saw a small glowing light on the bottom of the sea.

Imagine that! Ha! You're surrounded by darkness and the last place you would expect any lightsource you see one are from underneath on the bottom of the sea. My curiosity, and slight fear awoke at that point, making me swim back to the beach, waiting for the daylight too illuminate the ocean.

The next early morning I took my small boat and swam out there. It seems to be an old merchant vessel, sea plants are covering the maindeck atleast.. No signs of a fight around it nor is it destroyed, the tiniest bit.

Seems like it's only the decay of time which got it...

I'm going to inverstigate this soon."

So my character Maya finds this sunken ship. And since she's a sailor she decides to inverstigate it, hiring people to help her getting its treasures from its dept and so on.

This includes death traps, injuries and fear as the group adventures into the cave and sea to realize what it rooms.

Concept Images/Screenshots

3D_Sunken_Ship_by_Majoh.jpg

The first picture is a refrence picture for the ship, Underwater, sunken and slowly decaying.

Cenotes-Sinkholes.jpg

This picture is way more intresting, since, under the ship a cave shall be found, where the ship have covered the hole to it, making it block most of the water getting into the old cave.

Inside the cave the "adventures" will have to find the lost treasures from the ship and fight of few mobs in order to continue their journey through the "puzzle" cave.

Other Information:

This event might seem extremely undetailed, and yes, to a certain degree it is, but that's cause I don't want to reveal too much. Since I am going to create this event no matter what, I just need a few pair of hands to help with the boat.

It will be very hard to accomplish a build that complex without gamemode 1 and a few people to help out, so I hope that the Event Team will see something in this and hopefully help me.

Oh.. And by the way, there's no need to spawn in the treasures since Maya is probably going to get a few of them herself so I can just use tools from my own chest.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Indeed I do.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

I need a few builders which are able to help me in the process of making the ship and cave.

I will write lore for dis, if chu want?

:3~

^-^ I already got something in store, but it would be wonderful to see what you got in STORE! (lawl) :D Write something and send it to me in a PM, I would be more than happy to use what you have in mind, if it fits.

There was a place somewhat like this in The Verge. It was a really neat discovery and provided some nice RP.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27883-secret-place-in-the-the-new-island/page__p__148579__hl__the_blind_seer__fromsearch__1#entry148579

I support :3

I imagine Viper can bring you into the Event Team chat to talk about this some more... So far I like it. ;3

*raises arm*

Im in, Ive had experience on a ship IC. Im sure Huwel would be of use on this adventurre

I SUPPORT

I imagine Viper can bring you into the Event Team chat to talk about this some more... So far I like it. ;3

Sounds good.~

It would be wonderful to get it all started and planned.

:)

Talking Teamspeak or Skype? I'm not sure. :3

I'll support this 100%, and I will love to help build if it's possible. (But we can talk about that in skype Jena.)

I am going to support this with as much as I can (without cheating!) Let this be epic!

I've always been a fan of your RP Jens, you inspired me to seek out more RP and you were the entire reason I joined the Druids on Lillith, plus your Wihuns provided some excitement in my kidnapping (and eventual murder /cry).

I support this, I have no doubt you've got something great in mind, and if the powers that be say it's okay I'd like to help construct this, though I'll need to ask.

Either way I'm sure I can find a reason for Menarra to get into the RP.