The Purge

Aryon

[[ Stop all the OOC, Back seat moderating now. Guild threads are to have 0 OOC post. This is the only warning before warn status are to be given]]

Damien swears, As he knows he can not attend the meeting.

(( I know this is ooc but it is absolutely essential and I have no other way of communicating. Aryon please clear your private, message folder. I need to send you an Important message and it isnt posssible with your full inventory

Tognik growls, as he crawls his way to Aegis Keep. He looks at the hopeful heads, as he clearly missed the meeting.

[My message folder is not full, I still have 70% available. Due to family issues, I was unable to make the meeting. I am very sorry.]

*Jess is running from a zombie as he comes across the poster. As he notices the word "Oren" on the poster several times, he becomes distracted, nearly falling over. As the zombie nears him, he tears his gaze from the poster and draws his two dark hook-swords, killing the zombie with two slashes of his cold, dark blades. He then returns to the poster and reads it through. He whistles for his falcon and writes the necessary letter before sending it to Aegis Keep*

MC Name - ((ski_king3))

RP Name - Jess Stormborn

Combat Skills - Swordsmanship ((either 55 or 56))

Non Combat Skills - Mining ((84)), Blacksmithing ((84))

Are you willing to fight - Yes, but I would like to remain anonymous, as most of us surely do for now.

Throrr sees a handful of posters set up around Karik, with information about the Purge and how the Dwarf was skinned. Throrr twitches as he reads, clenching his fist. "FECK YOU ORENN!" Throrr takes out some parchment and a quill, and begins writing a letter to Aegis Keep.

((MC Name - blob9000))

RP Name - Me name is Throrr Irongut.

Combat Skills - I am gud with tha Axe. (75)

Non Combat Skills - I am a Engineer, I design battle weapons an' all t'at.

Are you willing to fight - Aye!

Throrr finishes the letter, sending it straight to Aegis Keep.

((Sorry for OOC, but do we get to know where Aegis Keep actually is, because I have no idea, lol.))

Reads the poster with great pleasure. He begins to remember the stories of Brokk Andvare MacGowan and his failed attempt to accomplish such a task. Without haste, Steviathon sends his letter to Aegis Keep on the collar of a messenger dog

((MC Name - SkittleGhost))

Name - Steviathon

Combat Skills - Master swordsman and professional archer ((100 and 68 respectively))

Non Combat Skills - More-than-decent farmer ((50 farming))

Are you willing to fight - Under the title of Mercenary, yes.

*A letter is delivered to you personally by a half-ling*

Guild Name -Anonymous until further discussion

How many warriors do you have -8-10 soldiers...The amount of soldiers that will be lent is unclear at the moment, but all the individuals crave the freedom that oren deprives them and are willing to die for it

Will you be supplying yourself - Our group can supply and support itself

How many are trained warriors - Many of them are very well trained. For those that are untrained can be trained by us

Will you be willing to fight - We are willing to fight for freedom. Fight against the tyranny Oren thrusts onto the shoulders of the commoner. Fight for the liberty that has been taken from us at our "unnoble birth". Those that rule have been put there unjustly by claiming power from the right of birth. While the organization I am representing(I am not the leader, I was simply asked to contact you on behalf of this organization) claims of power deriving from the masses, the common man. However, many of us have families that are in need of support. I myself have two children, one niece, two adopted children and another child coming soon(All of which I have to care for with little to no aid). I know of four other families among our ranks. I will be willing to step out of my comfort zone in my current homeland to fight for this cause, but with a small fee for each individual. I know the others feel the same; however, I would not be surprised to see many of us work for free. Send a bird to the south of Haelun'or(It will land at my island) so we may discuss a sort of "deal" between our groups.

((MC name:Baconthief))

Looks at the poster and grins with delight, starts to write a sloopy note

(( MC Name-stephensj ))

Name - Kazotar

Combat Skills - Mi iz gud wit ze Axe ( 75 )

Non Combat Skills - Mi cun chop dem treus duwn ( 14 Lumberjacking )

Are you willing to fight - Yub

sends the letter on a messenger bird, watching the bird fly away

All of t'e above are accep'ed, but we are still makin' plans! Du no' expect any large battles for qui'e a while!

( Again, I will not be creating large term combat until War-Claims are back. )

All of t'e above are accep'ed, but we are still makin' plans! Du no' expect any large battles for qui'e a while!

( Again, I will not be creating large term combat until War-Claims are back. )

((How do we get to Aegis Keep, just for meetings and such.))

Amazed by the fact he had managed to receive a response and the chicken had managed to find Aegis Keep Odis went back into his house.

"Now amazin chicken able ta find anayun. Show me war the Aegis Keep be."

Again Odis opened the small cage and released the chicken. The bird looked at him and cocked its' head to the side a bit. Odis jumped at the chicken and tied a blank note around his neck.

"To tha Keep!"

He said giving the bird a swift kick out into the cold. As the bird took off he followed attempting to find the Keep.

*Abdul ponders as he sits alone in his home*

I wonder...when will we all meet one more?

Strom grins wickedly as he sends off the application by bird.

"Damn 'umans. Strom will whack 'em, har har."

MC Name - Hobolympic

RP Name - Strom Boulderfoot

Combat Skills - I master the axe and crossbow [Level 100 in axe mastery]

Non Combat Skills - I'm a renowned engineer, creating contraptions and weapons. Other than that, I'm a handy lad, capable of mostly everything.

Are you willing to fight - Aye, Oren shall perish!

MC Name - mdhegs

RP Name - Richard

Combat Skills - Fists.

Non Combat Skills - Lumber jacking.

Are you willing to fight - Aye.

*Jess, a little concerned as to why he had heard nothing from the leaders of The Purge, decides to send another note from Khabbi to Aegis Keep*

Leaders of the Purge,

I am writing to you again to ask why I have received no contact since being accepted into the group. I have friends who might be keen to join if I could give them more information, and I would like to know some of your plans to see how I might help. Please, send me a bird in response, or come find me. I'll be in Khabbi or Solace, although if in Solace, I'd advise you to keep your intentions between just me and you. Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon.

Signed,

Jess Stormborn