The Purge

Aryon

The Purge

Who are we?

We, are the ones sick and tired of the oppression that Oren has caused - Mainly Arethor. Her guards are corrupt, and the officers are worse. They are the ones who support it all, the ones who order it. The time has come, to unite under a single flag, and fight it. For too long, many have fallen to these corrupt ones. No one has had the manpower to fight such a nation, such a group. This has changed - We are the surviving ones, the people who are willing to risk our lives for a better tomorrow. We are the true warriors, we are the ones standing up against all odds.

What are our motives?

No longer, shall we stand for what Oren has done to the lands of Asulon. Oren has turned these holy lands into it's personal wench, in which many must fall if they disagree. It is impossible to disagree with a Guard or Knight, without feeling the end of their blade. Our ultimate goal is to end these horrible times, and bring Asulon back to what it was - Peaceful.

Ingot started it back in Aegis. She, was the one who managed to gather a force who rivaled the armies of Renatus. Her armies were repelled, and did not manage to take over the town. She failed; We, will not. We are going to finish what she started, swing the last strike of the blade. She started it all, and it is time to end it.

What happens once we finish off?

Once we have finished off the corruption, that is Oren, we will simply move on. We are not aiming to destroy the town, nor kill civilians. Our aim is to purge the corrupt Guards and Knights lives, and save all from their tyranny and pain. They live off death, they live off corruption - We shall give them such, and we shall end their lives with it. They will not know who is friend, who is enemy. It shall be a bloody and gruesome war, but the outcome shall be worth it.

How does one join?

One must write a small letter, send it to Aegis keep, and you shall then receive said letter back, with the response.

Fill out if you are a single man, fighting for us.

MC Name -

RP Name -

Combat Skills -

Non Combat Skills -

Are you willing to fight -
Fill out if you are a group, who will give their men to fight for us.
Guild Name -

How many warriors do you have -

Will you be supplying yourself -

How many are trained warriors -

Will you be willing to fight -

Current Member Count

Currently, we have a grand total of 28 fighters. And around 6 healers and medics.

-Tognik

A letter arrive's at Aegis keep via a courier. It reads as follows:

((MC name- Knightei))

Me name be Borric, Borric Tyrus.

Ye may ask, what can i do? well, in all truth and honesty, not much, I'm a poor archer and swordsmanship, while an intrest, I'm poor at. However, I'm an able fluter.

I am willing to fight for ye cuase.

The courier looks up and smiles. Borric turns and leaves after the man is finished reading the letter.

A bird arrives at Aegis keep, a very brief, hastily written form attached to its leg.

((MC Name - Owl_7))

((RP)) Name - Grimrick Stoneblood

Combat Skills - Capable wielder of axes ((100)) and crossbows ((Only about 7, but I RP being better than that)).

Non Combat Skills - Smith ((100))

Are you willing to fight - Aye

Idriel snaps the poster she recently finds whilst she tracks inside Greywise Forest. She looks upon the letter with an interested look. Quickly as she scans through it, not seeming to show much more interest she drops it. And begins walking forward through the forest again.

Wary she walks, she slips out of piece of folded and creased parchment from her pouch, in which she has tied a small red feather to with string. She unties it hastily, continuously looking around her, and back to the parchment. She begins to write.

ENHWq.png

hgQNm.png

x2pC1.png

j9SIj.png

Idriel grins, and whispers to her shoulder, "I look forward to treating with them". As she says such, the bird waiting sores into the sky with a haste. The letter, already bound to it's left foot. And Idriel's name should be obvious, for none other than her bares a red raven.

But should the reader not know her name, they could look upon the bird's face, a bald section on it's forehead, with the depiction of a red feather. And if that didn't grab the reader's attention, then the note saying it was from Idriel would.

[[ Bipolar_Juice ]]

A falcon decends upon Aegis Keep, leaving behind a small scroll.

Blademaster [[ 100 ]], Infiltrator [[ 100 ]] and Blacksmith [[ 70 ]].

I am willing to fight. Too many of my brothers are harrassed and abused by the Guardsman of Arethor for me to ignore this call.

~ Bael Tunnelsmasher

Guest Grey

*Herion sends his Hawk, Leo, as soon as he can, opon reading the letter you read*

((MC Name - spartansoldier8))

((RP)) Name - Herion

Combat Skills - Skilled with both longbows, metal bows, and crossbows ((100)) skilled berserker ((75))

skilled in hiding, disguising himself in the area, sneaking, and stealth ((100))

Non Combat Skills - Herbalism, i'll be able to make ye' bandages, but not much else, i know a bit of herbs though ((25))

Are you willing to fight - Yes

lets go kill the Lion

A bat is sent to Aegis Keep, a letter tied to its' leg.

MC Name - skippy369.

RP Name - Skippy Irongut.

Combat Skills - 100 Axes & 100 Stealth.

Non Combat Skills - Fishing: 33. Mining: 27.

Are you willing to fight - Aye!

Cirion sends of his Raven to Aegis Keep.

(( MC Name - MuckyD121 ))

RP Name - Cirion Mirkai

Combat Skills - Master Weapons Man, Sneaky as can be. ((100 swords, stealth))

Non Combat Skills - Master Miner. ((100 mining))

I have been assassinating their corrupted men, ALONE for too long. Now It is time we work together and destroy the evil.

(( -Edit-

1,000th !! :D ))

*The birds return*

All of the above are ACCEPTED!

*a black horse arrives to Aegis keep. Upon it is a tall man in a brown fur coat. He glances around, only to find it empty. Upon his back is an oak short bow and a quill containing only one arrows with brown feathers. He pulls it out, and attaches a small, white piece of paper to it, and fires it into the wall. hoping to have someone see it*

MC Name - xkynarethx

RP Name - Beladin Kirvel

Combat Skills - 100 axes, 75 stealth, 6 unarmed.

Non Combat Skills - 100 mining.

Are you willing to fight - Yes, but, keep me anonymous.

*he turns his horse around, leaving a cloud of dust behind him as he gallops North, to his home. He gazes back to the Keep, and mutters a silent prayer.*

Ill'ithiari makes a withered smile, his lips curling upward, as his eyes turn over the note. His hands reaching for his side, a sharpened charchaol upon his pocket, he makes a step forward. Scrawling upon the note; A step to the left of the temple, a call upon his lips, a familiar red crow perching upon his hand, Lornas looks to it. Grasping it's foot, twirling the note into a spiral, then placing it with the string upon the bird's current claw

MC Name - borgtrek7

RP Name -

Bitterflame Illith'iari.

Combat Skills -

I've been trained in the art of warfare since I was a child.. A private fencer teaching me the ways of dagger, and sword. For years.. So yes, I am trained heavily within such things. [50 Swords - I prefer not to PvP. It's from mobs. :/]

Non Combat Skills -

Long in my life have I studied the arts, of Strategy, I have learned from birth the arts of strategy. Wether this may come in handy to you.. I have naught a clue.

I am.. Not. I would be willing to assist you in the realm of strategy, and things with this nature. But fighting is not of my forte.. It is a simple nuisance, so no. I would like to assist with the planning your dumbwitted soldiers can't assist with..[VA being made.. <3]

* The Demons Head sits in his study and writes a letter addressed to Aegis keep, writing it he does not choose the proposed format due to the sensitive nature of Millennium and its members the location of the sender will be kept secret

"Dear Leader of this so called purge"

"I am a man who works to cleanse the world of corruption. You will not have heard of me but my name is The Demons Head and I have seen no such corruption from Oren. When I have my agents roam the streets of Arethor they tell me of the culture and laws of Oren is why they commit such acts of violence. Though if you are able to prove my agents wrong and find me proof of actual corruption such as bribes and abuse of given powers I will give you support. I work through acts of theatricality and deception not soldiers however. I can provide you information and acts of espionage and if need be assassinations. I will not give you a number of my agents or any names of my operatives. Once you have found proof of said corruption leave a letter outside your keep and a man will pick it up, do not follow him or there will be no help from me or my operatives. Remember the Head of the Demon is always watching."

"Yours sincerely The Demons Head"

* The Demons Head then seals the letter and attaches it to the foot of a raven and sends it off to Aegis keep

(( If I have meta'd by accident or anything in this letter please tell me and I will edit it, since you were not very clear on how much said guilds would know about the Purge ))

*a battered raven flies to the Aegis keep, bearing a tattered note, written on a peice of cloth*

MC Name -

watyll

RP Name -

Laku Goldtongue

Combat Skills -

Hand to hand combat and throwing stars.

Non Combat Skills -

Espionage

Yes.

*Andrew hears of this "Purge," and remembers the troubles Oren caused both his mother and father. He clenches his fists, and hastily writes a letter*

MC Name - WheatleyLabs777

RP Name - Andrew Vincrute

Combat Skills - Swordsmanship (Lv. 100) Slight unarmed (Lv. 46)

Non Combat Skills - Blacksmithing (Lv. 100)

Are you willing to fight - Until my last breath.

Cael'Que sits down in his study and sighs, taking out parchment, an ink well, and a quill. Dipping the quill in the ink, he writes...

"At some point, questions regarding the corruption in Oren will rise, and you will need proof that you can give your armies. Though I cannot provide you with these things, I highly recommend you investigate the connection between Lord Godfrey and the Finley Slaving Company. There is a reason why slavery is not illegal in Oren."

~ Anonymous Benefactor

Staring at the parchment, Cael quietly rolls it up and attaches it to the leg of a small bird. Throwing it out the window, he leans against the wall as he watches it fly towards Aegis Keep.