[✓] [Accepted by MAT] Telekinesis/Psychokinesis - The Movement of Object with the mind [Complete]

Supremacy

Should Telekinesis be a new magic type?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should Telekinesis be a new magic type?

The things i see with this is the fact that people could take swords and bows away from people and other Items.

Have you read the lore? I'm sorry but from your comment you clearly have not read the lore and simply voted no on a misconception you brought into when reading it. It specifically notes that things like that can not be done.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but please reread the lore and perhaps reconsider voting before you read it next time.

Sorry,

Kalenz (SupremacyOps)

The dagger issue was determined to be a non-issue in my opinion. The equivalent of throwing a dagger. As Polgrath said, if fireballs and disguises are fine, throwing a dagger would also be fine. But that is up to the MAT to balance.

On an additional note 5 of the NO votes have yet to give me a reason for their votes. It isn't helpful and really If you are objecting for a reason like c360 (Not reading the lore) it isn't fair if you vote.

What do you mean? Could you clarify?

If you mean Lore on discovery I had intended to leave that to those who wish to be the original few who apply with 'Lore'. However, I do have some written up from when I first started making it. If that is what you wish, I can post it.

Actually, I think that's rather cool. Yeah, let it be discovered by those who apply with lore, rather than a traditional 'A guy discovered this and died but left books behind'.

You asked me to look, and I did. Now, I don't know you at all. I might have role played with you here and there, but it was nothing major and therefore I do not remember it. What I can say is this: you can write a damn good post. This just looks utterly professional. Just looking at it I could tell that I would enjoy reading it, and I did. It is a bit different from most other magic lore out there, but I like that about it. It's different from the norm. I've seen lore for telekinesis before, and after reading those posts I would always think "Wow, this idea really sucks. This can be powergamed too much." Well, I think it's safe to say that you have made me feel the exact opposite of what I used to think. You've made the magic quite practical, not making it a solely combat oriented version of the magic (Which I have seen before). It seems as if the weaknesses far outweigh the strengths of this magic, which in my opinion is a great thing. To sum it all up, this is well thought out, well written, and well presented, and to that I say well done.

Good luck.

-Shadow

Under review by the Magic Team.

I can assure you that, when we do talk this over, you have my full and complete support. An extremely well thought out subtype of magic and quite impressive work.

We'll let you know once we're done reviewing. :)

Love,

Urara and the Magic TEEEEEEAM

Thank you.

Edit Sept 23: More work required option removed. In order to express more work required from now on please vote no as this lore is now being sent for review and thus the vote would be no.

Alright, the Magic Team has discussed this and there are just a few minor things we would like to see tweaked before this gets accepted. PM me for the details.

PM Sent.

Update: All requested alterations made.

170+ -> 170

Gravity particles -> Gravity alteration

Stage 1+2 -> Stage 3

After careful review, the Magic Team has decided to accept this lore suggestion. All applicants will have to be self-taught at the moment, and Urara has agreed to OOCly oversee that self teaching process until there is an accepted teacher for the subtype.

All applicants should list Urara as their OOC Teacher for the time being. Enjoy the RP!