ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

We are the Wardens of Malinor

(Elven army)

~~~Basic Information~~~

This guild is the Only member of the Elven military, we accept archers and swordsmen aswell as some builders, and resource gatherer's.

To join the guild at the lowest rank of Warden Initiate.

All trainees have to pass a test were they have to show us there Sword and Archery Skill. This is to ensure new trainees can handle their weapons well, and are practiced with the Warden’s chosen weapons.

Applications and training are being handled by TheGiver17 (Leafwind)

Post a response to this topic with your applications, please include:

[10/23/2011 11:06:22 PM] TheGiver17 (Leafywind): Out-Of-Character:

-Minecraft Account Name:

-How old are you:

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

In-Character:

-Character Name:

-What is your Race?:

-Experience in militaries/guilds:

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:

-How did you hear about us?

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

Other Information:

[Please note, you must be an elf to join]

Link Server application post too

Post this information in a reply to this thread.

~~~Perks!!!!~~~

Each warden Guard will get a tent to use as a home this will have a basement underneath.

Every warden will receive free food at all times when needed

Every warden will receive bows and swords and armor if needed during times of war.

~~~Trading with the Army~~~

The Warden's need many arrows and Swords for training and combat.

If you can supply either of these, please post in this thread with what you can supply and how much you would like.

[Please take into consideration we may be low on funds at the time you want to sell this doesn't mean that we don't want to buy]

~~~Uniform~~~

The Warden’s standard armour is a set of leather for archers and iron for swordsmen, however, this is only necessary for special events. in normal combat, any armour can be used according to preference.

When we go to war at least a set of Iron armour is necessary, and may even be provided if the need is great.

~~~Self Sufficiency~~~

The Warden's are a group of duty bound survivalists, meaning they need to be self-sufficient, they should be able to supply their own armour, weapons and food. However, if in times of war or extreme need or HQ business, a Warden may BORROW from the communal chests, or be issued items needed.

Warden's are also required to occasionally establish outposts, supply dumps and cut down trees for the supplies, of which Dark wood is essential as it is the main building material of the elves.

Warden's should also carry the basics for a tent with them if they are travelling, to ensure a safe night.

~~~Training~~~

New initiates will be given a training course and instructed to watch a short video [possibly coming soon] that will teach them the basics, moving over terrain, jumping courses, pitching a tent, fighting different mobs, outposts and how to act in a special event.

~~~Kit~~~

Each Warden when on duty away from Elven inhabited areas must carry with them:

Their tent kit [Torch, Bed, 10 blocks of choice, design provided to new Wardens], their weapon of choice [bow, some arrows or a sword (archers are recommended to carry a sword in-case of arrow loss)] some food and a set of armour

~~~Current Duties~~~

Guard Duty

Details: protect the roads from laurelin to the temple and raven hold, keeping it free of mobs and bandits and helping traveling elves.

Dark Wood Collection!

Details: Gathering Dark Wood.

Dark wood is the elves main building material.

Achieve 500 Archery

Details: Achieve 500 archery.

Rewards: Special Rank

Arrow mats Collection!

Details: Collect Feathers and flint.

Arrow Collection!

Details: Collect Arrows.

~~~Ranks~~~

[Tier 6]

GrandHighBorn_Quazar

The Leader of the Wardens whose orders go above all others.

[Tier 5]

Leaders: Highborns are the upper, ruling class of Warden society. They lead the Warden's in time of peace, and they are amazing generals in times of war. Respect them and you will be noticed.

Failing to follow their orders will result in either being expelled for a fixed amount of time or permanently

[Tier 4]

High ranked members: Nobles the basic Warden Hero. He is similar to a Highborn, but with lower status, both on the battlefield and off.

[Tier 3]

Waywatchers are elite scouts/rangers that have honed their skills to a point where they can remain concealed and unmoving for days on end and then let loose a volley of arrows instantly and with deadly precision, without the foe ever seeing their attackers.

They will either be given special Duties or will command a group of Guards.

[Tier 2]

Eternal Guard: Are deadly swordsmen, Eternal Guard will solidly stand against any who threaten Laurelin. Eternal Guard are frequently utilised as bodyguards for Highborn and Noble Elves. They are the only ones standing between the enemy and the destruction of the forest. Their main goal in battle is not only to fight but to protect the archers from enemy ambush.

Glade Guard: Renowned for their impressive longbows, the Glade Guard are skilled bowmen whose understanding of the woods allows them to move seemingly unhindered through thick brush and dense undergrowth. Both Scout and Glade Guard are best suited to ranged combat. According to the background, they are feared throughout the whole world for the deadliness of their archery and rightly so. They also benefit from special rules that allow wood elves to move and fire on the same turn without penalty.

[Tier 1]

Initiate is the lowest rank in our army, they do anything that a higher ranked member asks them to do.

They are not allowed in the main Warden base but have their own

base in south laurelin,

All initiate's will be Trained by TheGiver17 (leafwind).

All accepted initiates please change your name to:

Warden_Initiate_[your name]

Thank you for reading this, if you believe you are an asset to the Warden's, sign up today!

Warden Battle training today at 5 and 10 pm GMT

wardens meet Outside the HQ to the east

Initiates wait at The South Laurelin jail (Behind south laureling on the west side)

Thankyou

BlackThorn

Minecraft name: DRAGON117op

Character name: E'Lizhath

Sword level: 0 ( I have just started on the server and mcmmo isn't on) (I am pretty good)

Archery level: (^^)

Why do you want to join: I would like to join because I want to protect and serve the citizens of Malinor and Aegis!

Which guard would you like to be? Swords (can be archer if needed)

Whitelist link: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8496

Minecraft Name: aheath4

RP Name: Anu_el

Your time Zone: GMT

Sword skill level: n/a ( just joined there is no mcmmo)

Archery skill level: n/a

Why do you want to join? To serve the elven race. From what i have gathered we are stretched thin compared to the other races. I would like to offer my services to the army and the elven people.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Minecraft Name: huwbert98

RP Name: Huwel

Your time Zone: UTC

Sword skill level: 4

Archery skill level: 304

Why do you want to join? After battling the undead with a group of wardens. I decided I was detemined to help defend laurelin when the time came. I fear it won't be long before Laurelin will be attacked and when the time comes I would like to help defend my comrades and the civillians of Laurelin.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery but I can be used as a swordsmen if needed.

All of you, will be assessed once Blackthorn, Kalen, or Leafwind get on. For now we are under significant actions.

OoC:

Minecraft Name: SawyerKling

RP Name: Tanis

Your time Zone: Eastern Standar (US)

Sword skill level: 8.75/10

Archery skill level: 6/10

Why do you want to join? I'm originally from the PvP server battlecraft. So any chance to fight i enjoy. However, being an elf, I need an excuse to fight, and being a part of the Elven military seems just the way to do that.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swordsmen, as I excel in handling a sword. However if necessary I can handle a bow, proficiently.

Thankyou for your applications due to personal internet problems and reorganization i havent had time to deal with new applications we will soon sort out the problems and get you initiated

Minecraft Name: sage971

RP Name: Evan_Weyland

Your time Zone: US Eastern (UTC -5)

Sword skill level: N/A

Archery skill level: N/A

Why do you want to join?: I came to this land a few days ago, and after wandering around for a few days, I have noticed many things outside of the city, innocent elves being preyed on by monsters and thief, I was too the victim of one of these muggings. My wish is to help protect these newcomers, because I was once one also.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I feel swords would be better for me, but I can handle a bow if the need arises.

grayslayer/turin where are you me haschnt seen u recently! :(

we have relocated the base closer to laurelin when its up and running

initiates are allowed in and we will have a big meeting where alot of initiates will be promoted.

for the moment all initiates must either patrol the elven roads and there needs to be one on laurelin's gate house at all time's.

ask me (BenjaminKayEight)(BlackThorn) for the door password.

Minecraft Name: sage971

RP Name: Evan_Weyland

accepted

Your post on the first page at the bottom, does that mean we're initiates, or should we reapply.