ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

You guys don't believe me? So I can't make it into the Wardens because of one of my other characters? You do know this is MASSIVE meta-gaming. Personally, I believe this is just unfair. Just because I have had other characters that are not good.

Your reason seems sufficient enough, I was waiting for you to point out something like that, lol.

I did say reason right? So ya...we won't meta-game and you won't be seen as an undead or villian.

Accepted.

P.S. He can be accepted because he said he isnt Agony.

Sorry for double post but the application board for assistant scribe will be right outside the camp.

Sorry for double post but the application board for assistant scribe will be right outside the camp.

Need permissions

Need permissions

-_- I thought I put it far enough where permissions weren't needed...FINE! I'll put it on the crossroad between Sister's Mine and The Warden camp.

-_- I thought I put it far enough where permissions weren't needed...FINE! I'll put it on the crossroad between Sister's Mine and The Warden camp.

Sorry. Haha

can intiates sign up for this job because I would try out for it

Anyone can, the only requirement is that your a warden.

Minecraft Name: XWolfSpearX

RP Name: Naelron Laethil

Your time Zone: PST (GMT -7 I think)

Sword skill level: 0 (Skills aren’t on I don’t believe)

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join? I have a very protective personality due to the horrors of the undead attacks I have witnessed. I tried to get stronger to help protect all of the people of Aegis, but I had troubles keeping myself stable, let alone protecting others. I came to the realization that to get a good “foothold” in Aegis, I needed to start smaller. As such, I have decided to apply for the Wardens to protect the elves from the vicious undead and any other terrors of Aegis.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I would like to join the swordsmen guard, known as the Eternal Guard, but I can join the archery guard, known as the Glade Guard if need be, for I am proficient with both weapons. (I do realize that I would start as an initiate, I just couldn’t think of a clear way to put this without examples.)

Server Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5152-wafflewizards-application/#entry18795

Anyone can, the only requirement is that your a warden.

ohh someone told me intiates were not wardens their just being considered. But anyway thanks

To clear up any confusion, Initiates are part of the Wardens. You are a Warden as you have warden in your name but, you do not have much if any power at all. You are only truly a fully fledged warden when you are promoted to the rank of guard at which you start to receive MANY benefits. Your job as an initiate is to be helpful, show you are mature and responsible, but most importantly, get noticed. There is a very high demand to be a guard in the Wardens and many initiates get lost in the numbers, get yourself noticed as a way to be promoted and make sure you are an active member of the wardens and join our team speak channel in the Lord of the Craft team speak.

Best of luck, Grandhighborn Quazar

To clear up any confusion, Initiates are part of the Wardens. You are a Warden as you have warden in your name but, you do not have much if any power at all. You are only truly a fully fledged warden when you are promoted to the rank of guard at which you start to receive MANY benefits. Your job as an initiate is to be helpful, show you are mature and responsible, but most importantly, get noticed. There is a very high demand to be a guard in the Wardens and many initiates get lost in the numbers, get yourself noticed as a way to be promoted and make sure you are an active member of the wardens and join our team speak channel in the Lord of the Craft team speak.

I jumped of a tower to get noticed :grin:

Alright now that I've become quite busy with organizing books, recording reports, and with the upcoming patch, making potions. For this reason I will require one assistant. I don't play in orthodox hours according to my timezone so most time zones will do. I will make a board outside my library for anyone who wishes to tryout for this amazing opportunity. Since I've recognized via TS that many people want the job I might do a contest or something, I don't know, I just need ONE assistant.

Write your mc and rp name on the board as well as your warden rank (if it fits on the sign). I will interview and blah blah blah boring boring. Oh and there is one requirement...You have to be a warden.

I need to update everything to show I am now a waywatcher,but I am on the board.I believe you already have a copy of a book I've written and im planning more.

You'll receive copies soon.

Well spoken sir!

If you can't handle being an underling,then how are you supposed to be able to handle being in a leadership position of those underlings? Because we have been there,we know what it's like to be an initiate. Thus we know how initiates should be led. We know our jobs,they should know there's.Be helpful,do what your told,make a name for yourself and by the moon, learn what it means to be a warden,and part of the best damn military in all the lands.

Ooh-rah!