ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

-Minecraft Account Name: weeberlore

-How old are you: I am 14 years of age.

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Mountain time ( Arizona)

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a 9th grade student, and I am taking 6 classes this year. Three of these classes are advanced. I love swimming, playing basketball, making Minecraft skins, and playing Minecraft.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes, I am taking an advanced English class.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: I would say approximately 5-8 hours.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: I do not know of Teamspeak, and I am unable to use it. (I need a microphone.)

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I know that roleplaying is taking on the life of somebody else entirely. In a military/guild setting, you would probably have to be a strong character, exhorting bravery and courage.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes, I have.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Vindiga Oroeua.

-What is your Race?: Wood-elf.

-Experience in militaries/guilds: My father, Ahhrino, was a famed war general. He taught me advanced combat skills. I am an accomplished archer.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: No, I have not. This is where I wanted to try.

-How did you hear about us? I heard about LoTC from the Minestatus website. I have heard of the Warden association from elves across Aegis.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? The headquarters are south of Laurelin I believe.

-Biography Vindiga was born in the forests near Serpent Ridge. Fathered by Ahhrino Oroeua, a famed warrior of the Elven Kingdom, Vindiga was taught the ways of a warrior. While being a fantastic swordsman, he truly excelled in the skill of archery.

Vindiga has very excellent senses. His ears are very sensitive, and this can be good or bad. In one hand, he knows when living creatures are around him. On the other hand, loud noises are very painful to him. This means that Vindiga can rarely participate in battles. On the occasion, he will be an archer from long distances. The green creatures that explode are Vindiga's weak point, due to the mass sound of their explosions.

Mainly weilding his oak wood bow, he started off killing small animals as a food resource. Gradually he could end the life of a cow with ease. Often times, Vindiga will shoot intruding creatures that enter his property. This skill is extremely useful to Vindiga's lifestyle.

At the Elf's equivalent of a teenager, Vindiga was quite unpopular. He was socially awkward, and was slow of words to those around him. He often fought with his father, they disagreed on the nation's politics. These spouts were seemingly unimportant, but eventually grew to become violent. Vindiga abandoned his life with Ahhrino and left his home.

For a few years, he roamed around Serpent Ridge. Being rejected by town-folk for disapproving his father, Vindiga left Serpent Ridge also. He began to explore, seeing Aegis with his own eyes.

While exploring, Vindiga became acquainted with Dwarves, Halflings, and Men. He learned their ways, and became much more educated in the ways of the world.

Ahhrino Oroeua was banished from Serpent Ridge and locked in jail when Vindiga was 196, being arrested for war-mongering. Ahhrino wanted to start a war with the Orc race, although the Elves and Orcs had an alliance.

When the news reached Vindiga, he felt no sorrow for his father. They were not on good terms with eachother, and Vindiga felt that this is what Ahhrino deserved.

Vindiga built a small home in the Kingdom of Oren, living in the realm of Men.

Now, Vindiga spends little time at his home, and wanders throughout Aegis searching for adventure.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I would like to join the Wardens because I feel like I need to serve the nation and protects its boundaries. I need to train, and I want to help defeat the Undead.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: I do.

Accepted, ( on the condition that you have to download and use teamspeak every time you log in, its to at the very least keep a check on online wardens), please come to the warden base for initiation.

So what are the Wardens plan for Doomsday and the Verge?

So called 'Doomsday' is still being discussed, and the Verge we are attempting establish an elven settlement on land that was proclaimed to the elves.

-Minecraft Account Name: weeberlore

-How old are you: I am 14 years of age.

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Mountain time ( Arizona)

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a 9th grade student, and I am taking 6 classes this year. Three of these classes are advanced. I love swimming, playing basketball, making Minecraft skins, and playing Minecraft.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes, I am taking an advanced English class.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: I would say approximately 5-8 hours.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: I do not know of Teamspeak, and I am unable to use it. (I need a microphone.)

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I know that roleplaying is taking on the life of somebody else entirely. In a military/guild setting, you would probably have to be a strong character, exhorting bravery and courage.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes, I have.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Vindiga Oroeua.

-What is your Race?: Wood-elf.

-Experience in militaries/guilds: My father, Ahhrino, was a famed war general. He taught me advanced combat skills. I am an accomplished archer.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: No, I have not. This is where I wanted to try.

-How did you hear about us? I heard about LoTC from the Minestatus website. I have heard of the Warden association from elves across Aegis.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? The headquarters are south of Laurelin I believe.

-Biography Vindiga was born in the forests near Serpent Ridge. Fathered by Ahhrino Oroeua, a famed warrior of the Elven Kingdom, Vindiga was taught the ways of a warrior. While being a fantastic swordsman, he truly excelled in the skill of archery.

Vindiga has very excellent senses. His ears are very sensitive, and this can be good or bad. In one hand, he knows when living creatures are around him. On the other hand, loud noises are very painful to him. This means that Vindiga can rarely participate in battles. On the occasion, he will be an archer from long distances. The green creatures that explode are Vindiga's weak point, due to the mass sound of their explosions.

Mainly weilding his oak wood bow, he started off killing small animals as a food resource. Gradually he could end the life of a cow with ease. Often times, Vindiga will shoot intruding creatures that enter his property. This skill is extremely useful to Vindiga's lifestyle.

At the Elf's equivalent of a teenager, Vindiga was quite unpopular. He was socially awkward, and was slow of words to those around him. He often fought with his father, they disagreed on the nation's politics. These spouts were seemingly unimportant, but eventually grew to become violent. Vindiga abandoned his life with Ahhrino and left his home.

For a few years, he roamed around Serpent Ridge. Being rejected by town-folk for disapproving his father, Vindiga left Serpent Ridge also. He began to explore, seeing Aegis with his own eyes.

While exploring, Vindiga became acquainted with Dwarves, Halflings, and Men. He learned their ways, and became much more educated in the ways of the world.

Ahhrino Oroeua was banished from Serpent Ridge and locked in jail when Vindiga was 196, being arrested for war-mongering. Ahhrino wanted to start a war with the Orc race, although the Elves and Orcs had an alliance.

When the news reached Vindiga, he felt no sorrow for his father. They were not on good terms with eachother, and Vindiga felt that this is what Ahhrino deserved.

Vindiga built a small home in the Kingdom of Oren, living in the realm of Men.

Now, Vindiga spends little time at his home, and wanders throughout Aegis searching for adventure.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I would like to join the Wardens because I feel like I need to serve the nation and protects its boundaries. I need to train, and I want to help defeat the Undead.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: I do.

Accepted, good to have you on-board. As well, you can go on teamspeak and listen and respond with text. Teamspeak is not just about talking, its a communication device we use for ooc stuff and getting to know each other.

How am I supposed to get inside???

Oh sorry, contact me (ranovak AKA Amras), crackerjack494 AKA Quazar, or Leafwind AKA thegiver17 ingame for the password.

I now have TeamSpeak. Can you message me the host for The Wardens? Thank you.

I now have TeamSpeak. Can you message me the host for The Wardens? Thank you.

You join the official LOTC TS server --->TS.lordofthecraft.net<---

Then you look under ===========Kingdom Specific chat=============

Find the Holy Princedom of Malinor

Go under Wardens and login using the password

I will NOT Post the Password here ask someone in TS

Would it be acceptable for you to pm me the password?

EDIT:

Nevermind, got it. Thank you so much for your help!

Accepted, ( on the condition that you have to download and use teamspeak every time you log in, its to at the very least keep a check on online wardens), please come to the warden base for initiation.

I have a microphone now, and teamspeak. It's quite useful!!!

We should gather our forces and get an IC game plan for wtf is happening with the Verge....?

agreed no one seems to know what were building and where

agreed no one seems to know what were building and where

Agreed

We should gather our forces and get an IC game plan for wtf is happening with the Verge....?

we need to sort this out were being ramsacked by the dwarfs and humans and people are building anywere they want randomly! ive watched wardens murdered protecting this settle ment and we dont even have a fort

we need to sort this out were being ramsacked by the dwarfs and humans and people are building anywere they want randomly! ive watched wardens murdered protecting this settle ment and we dont even have a fort

The Matter on the Verge has not been strict when the settlement was first started I agree, In a way we can't sort this out because our initial goal was to create an elven settlement. Lately, we have not been ransacked by the Dwarves nor Humans, but we have been ransacked by the foul undead. People are building randomly because no one has been giving orders because we haven't set up anything exactly. The reason why we don't have a fort because the Wardens initiate goal was to create a elven settlement after this we were to build a force for our Wardens. No one has really taken power over this new claimed land there forth the construction will be tremendously shaky. So in other words, you can expect these issues to occur.

Sincerely, Warden_GladeGuard_Auvreaeath