ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

-Minecraft Account Name: Pheonixpro1

-How old are you: 19

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: GMT, London

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: Well my character is Involved with the Wardens through rp and Other Situations. Im a usual Gamer/RP'er and know how to behave.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: 20-30hours

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:I have TS but no mic.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:Well I know roleplaying is acting out a character through a series of events, settings and situations. Ive been in many military/guilds The White Ravens, City of Aeriel Guard and Being a Warden these were all in my last character.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Polcari

-What is your Race?: Elf - Wood Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: Battles, Training. High authority.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: Yes.

-How did you hear about us? My Last character was a Warden.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? Yes

-Biography

a Young elf, Polcari wants to exceed in Life, and finds himself

at the Warden HQ, as he sees an Opportunity, He plucks up the courage

to go ask the High Officers about joining.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? It fits in with my characters,

RP, with his mother being a Warden and Always loving the Warden laws

and fight for freedoms.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented? Yes I do.

I wish one final farewell to all my friends in the wardens. I hope you guys have fun without me and keep on protecting the roads of Malinor. Good luck to you all!

I wish one final farewell to all my friends in the wardens. I hope you guys have fun without me and keep on protecting the roads of Malinor. Good luck to you all!

What happened? Again this sparked my curiosity, nothing I can do about that.

Boombox please don't start a flamewar. That is not what happened and making such ideas seems a mixture of misconception, hyperbole, and personal thoughts.

I am not a warden anymore and so I should not be involved in these conflicts any longer. Boombox just leave them alone. The wardens don't need people to keep giving them S**t

Boombox please don't start a flamewar. That is not what happened and making such ideas seems a mixture of misconception, hyperbole, and personal thoughts.

I am not a warden anymore and so I should not be involved in these conflicts any longer. Boombox just leave them alone. The wardens don't need people to keep giving them S**t

Very well worded, most of the wardens especially the higher ranked Wardens do not deserve it.

Very well worded, most of the wardens especially the higher ranked Wardens do not deserve it.

well... yes they do. they have screwed everything up, they just need to realize what they have done and get it over with... in my oppinion.

well... yes they do. they have screwed everything up, they just need to realize what they have done and get it over with... in my oppinion.

What exactly have we messed up? I am almost positive you know nothing of the situation, many people remain ignorant of the facts even those who think they know, and go around making outrageous accusations of our actions and roles in Malinor. These are empty assaults and please refrain from and complaints/hostility towards the Wardens without fully knowing the story, or speaking to me first as this has led to more problems and flame wars than is necessary.

-Minecraft Account Name: Pheonixpro1

-How old are you: 19

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: GMT, London

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: Well my character is Involved with the Wardens through rp and Other Situations. Im a usual Gamer/RP'er and know how to behave.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: 20-30hours

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:I have TS but no mic.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:Well I know roleplaying is acting out a character through a series of events, settings and situations. Ive been in many military/guilds The White Ravens, City of Aeriel Guard and Being a Warden these were all in my last character.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Polcari

-What is your Race?: Elf - Wood Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: Battles, Training. High authority.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: Yes.

-How did you hear about us? My Last character was a Warden.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? Yes

-Biography

a Young elf, Polcari wants to exceed in Life, and finds himself

at the Warden HQ, as he sees an Opportunity, He plucks up the courage

to go ask the High Officers about joining.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? It fits in with my characters,

RP, with his mother being a Warden and Always loving the Warden laws

and fight for freedoms.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented? Yes I do.

Accepted, please come to the Warden base for initiation.

-Minecraft Account Name: Leka213

-How old are you: IC- 421 OOC- 21

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: EST, USA.

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

IC- I am a fun person, I love to play around when I can, but when I am doing something important I will do no such thing! I am also caring, I would help anyone who needs help! Shall it come to medicine, or just someone to talk to!

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: I do.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: Almost all day, every day...

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: I am.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I know a lot about Role Playing... Military settings? Some what, you must have discipline and know how to fight ICly, RP wise.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: I have.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Belyn

-What is your Race?: Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: Some, but I need to get some more experience.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: No.

-How did you hear about us? I heard from heroic rumors from the streets, it inspired me to join!

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? No, I don't think so anyway!

-Biography- She was born a peacefull life at start, then about 29 years later after he birth. Her mother went missing, so she went looking for her. She looked day and night, it took her 3 days to find her. She found her laying on the ground, with a sword in her heart, blood still on the ground. She was terrified, she ran as fast as she could, crying while doing so. She ran quiet a way home, she stayed there... She didn't come out for at least a week! Until one day she emerged from the house, she went to look for someone to help her, she found no one... So she went home, she had to learn how to cook, gather supplys she needed, all by her self.

*392 years later.*

She now roams the streets, looking for jobs. She heard heroic tales of the Wardens. She was inspired, so she trained in her bow and arrow, and her optional sword. She is now headed to the Warden's to see how she can join.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? She wants to keep peace in Aegis, and to help anyone in need.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: I accept!

OOC: I feel like I should send an app in since I am bored and really feel like joining something instead of hanging around the Laurelin front gate all day......

-Minecraft Account Name: KarmaDelta

-How old are you: 15

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: EST United States

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: Im fun and funny. I also have an extremely appealing voice, or so i have been told. I also take Role-Playing seriously.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: SI! Nah im kidding of course I do.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: Pretty much fro m6-9 hours a day at most. Weekends differ.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: Of course but may not go on it that much since it hinders much of my RP.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: Pretty much not to meta or power game. I also know from RL and game experience that being a ****** in a military setting will get you known which I do not want. I also know that you have to take control of the situation at times if it calls for it.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes sir.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Deltaro Black

-What is your Race?: Wood Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: Druids

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: Nope

-How did you hear about us? In-game when i was part of the druids and when I first joined and Native told me about them in-game.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? Yes sir

-Biography:

Deltaro grew up pretty much alone. His mother died while giving birth to him and his father in his life was pretty much depressed and mostly ignored him or treated him wrong. So he set out to make a name for himself. So he left Aegis and traveled along the world. He later met some Mages which said he had the power of magic within him but it was his choice to let it out or not.

When he had returned things had changed. Laurelin has changed and he didnt know anyone that was there. So he asked around for a tour. He got one and soon he ended up loving the new Laurelin. so he now takes the rest of his life with ease. Later in his life he joined the Druids. But due to differences he had left.

So he now wanders Aegis doing things he sees fit. He even went to the elven colony in the Verge. He stayed there for awhile but he soon ended up dead by Vardak. He was stomped on the head people said to him. But he was soon revived by the help of his father, whom he thought was dead and by an Enlightened named Selina. He now takes the remained of his life with a proud smile upon it hoping he can get his adopted daughter back. He also hopes to join the Wardens since he doesnt know what else to do.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

I want to join the wardens since I see what the problems going on about now is about. I wish to help change these opinions and show that the wardens mean something. Also since I mainly watch the Laurelin gate all the time it does get a bit boring since its the same RP over and over again. Just saying hail and farewell all the time can get a bit annoying. I also want to use this so it can change up pace and so my character can get a better opinion of the wardens.

Fusion of OOC and IC feelings right there^^^

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

Yes my good sir I would follow it till death, Again. hehehe

Other Information:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6016-application-deltaro-the-elf/page__p__22100__fromsearch__1#entry22100 This is really old and when i thought you can be a villain right off the bat so yeah. Ignore the villainy thoughts ;)

not dead, but still not a warden, please forget I ever applied. My character is suffering from enough trauma that she has forgotten almost everything that has happened since she entered aegis.

-Minecraft Account Name: Leka213

-How old are you: IC- 421 OOC- 21

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: EST, USA.

IC- I am a fun person, I love to play around when I can, but when I am doing something important I will do no such thing! I am also caring, I would help anyone who needs help! Shall it come to medicine, or just someone to talk to!

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: Almost all day, every day...

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: I am.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I know a lot about Role Playing... Military settings? Some what, you must have discipline and know how to fight ICly, RP wise.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Belyn

-Experience in militaries/guilds: Some, but I need to get some more experience.

-How did you hear about us? I heard from heroic rumors from the streets, it inspired me to join!

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? No, I don't think so anyway!

-Biography- She was born a peacefull life at start, then about 29 years later after he birth. Her mother went missing, so she went looking for her. She looked day and night, it took her 3 days to find her. She found her laying on the ground, with a sword in her heart, blood still on the ground. She was terrified, she ran as fast as she could, crying while doing so. She ran quiet a way home, she stayed there... She didn't come out for at least a week! Until one day she emerged from the house, she went to look for someone to help her, she found no one... So she went home, she had to learn how to cook, gather supplys she needed, all by her self.

*392 years later.*

She now roams the streets, looking for jobs. She heard heroic tales of the Wardens. She was inspired, so she trained in her bow and arrow, and her optional sword. She is now headed to the Warden's to see how she can join.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? She wants to keep peace in Aegis, and to help anyone in need.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: I accept!

Accepted, please come to the Warden base for initiation.

-Minecraft Account Name: senactra

-How old are you: IC- 130 OOC- 21

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: MST, USA.

IC- A fun and excited girl that loves to be around people. She is generally found skipping and singing, in her house in Al'sureth.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:at least 2 hours, every day.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: yes.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I have role-played a lot and as a military soldier on a text based game, I believe this should be easier then that.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Nyx

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I was hung out in the FoA a lot, so I saw how everything works there.

-How did you hear about us? I took a tour of the warden base with Nalkona, I was traveling the world, learning all that I can about everything.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? I am not sure, I think I do, and unless I am terribly mistaken.

-Biography-

The story of Nyx begins as everyother story begins, at the birth of a child. It was a typical dark cold winter night, her mother Alkira heavy in labor with the birth of the child whos father would never know her. Alkira was a servent at the home of one of the current princes of the elves, she had fallin in love with him and after many dark and twisted plans it cames to pass that she was able to know him, in the way that a man knows a women. After a late spring night's festivities, drunk with the drugged wine that had been secreted to him at the feast, the prince had gone to bed only to be joined by a women. The drug had been an aprodisiac and the prince though unsure of whom shared his bed found Alkira to be a welcome relief. The produce of the union brought to life at the wiching hour the morning of all hallow's eve. The omen was an ill one but Alkira loved her new child Nyx because she knew that it was the only token of her love for the prince that she would ever recieve.

Nyx grew up as a normal servants child, knowing hard labor at a young age and quickly blooming into a beautiful teenage elf. Far from the Elven Capital there was little to no speculations as to weather she was the child of a prince. Yet Nyx's happiness was not to last for on the eve of her 18 birthday, her mother died. It was a tragic demise and Nyx, strong though she was, was not equiped to handle it. Falling into a deep depression, Nyx fled to the mines trying to find her peace amid the stones. The tree's of the elves, she felt had betrayed her in taking her mother from her, so she turned to another source for comfort. As time passed Nyx found the peace she sought from the stone and again returned to the surface. Exceptionally pale and from no contact with the sun and eyes so used to the dark, she found the surface world changed.Setting off back to her home town Nyx found it deserted of life but for the wild animals that had taken it up as there home.

Nyx searched for sometime for a trace of what had happend to her friends and neighborsbut found nothing. Unsure of where to turn next she traveled to the elven capital in the hopes of finding a new home, new friends, and perhaps that man whom she had never known, the man who was her father. Upon her arrival in aegis she was not pleased to find that most wanted nothing to do with her. Her lack of money and friends lead her to be cast out and troud upon by all. Relizing that she would never have any friends or be happy unless she joined a guild, she set out to join the Follower of Ariel, she had heard that they were many and that they were powerful.

Arriving at Aerial's keep she made a small shelter to wait until her application was accepted. However one day, after she came back from some fishing, she found her home, and her items gone. She was furious, she asked nearby people of the FoA what had happend. They replied that the undead had fireballed her home, Nyx's begin an intelligent elf looked at the sight of her pervious shelter and seeing that the area was not only smoothed flat, but also covered in ice where had been her previous basement, she relized that the undead had not done this. She grew bitter with anger and blamed the nearby FoA for the lose of what she had struggled monthes to gain. Feeling deep depression and despair she wondered the wilds in search of shelter and people to help her, she found none. A fateful encounter with the general of the FoA, not knowing who he was she expressed to him her bitterness at life and her lose of hope. He invited her to stay with him, when they arrived at the self same keep that had caused her bitterness, Nyx's took pause. He had been so kind, She decided to she would give them a chance to redeem themselves.

When the FoA got disbanded, she had no where to go, she traveled back to the elven capital looking for work and saw the sign for the wardens, sounding it out slowly she decided that she would join them, and try to make her way in life.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I need a place to be, I need food, and a purpose.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Yes.

Accepted, (( your already initiated :D))