ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

If you can give us a good reason to give you an RP trial, then maybe you'll get one. But still, you'll have about a 2% chance of getting one. Now who do I talk to to get you banned off our forum post? :)

can he even have a rp trial? he was kicked out of the wardens because he was banned from the server ooc, kinda means you dont even deserve a rp trial, and even if you did arnt you banned an rp trial would kinda have to take place in game to be rp?

This is my last post on this forum without invitation. First of all I don't think that I've been banned (not yet at least). Second thing. Amethain, I would know who was in the wardens way more than you. I have been in the wardens since Atles rp died. Here are a few stories. Zaren was a gladeguard who I believe was kicked out for missing duties. Moth was one of the few people that I gave strategy courses to and he was kicked because Quazar complained that he "broke the rules". Loganos left to become the prince of the dark elves. So think before you speak. Third, as an elf, if you do anything to me, I should be allowed to demand a trial. (thieving is considered a crime by the way). I have now decided that I am sick with arguing with the wardens, so I am done with trying to negotiate reasonably on the forums. I will continue to persist in rp however, as my character is not someone who gives up and you guys owe me. So farewell to this forum. :)

This is my last post on this forum without invitation. First of all I don't think that I've been banned (not yet at least). Second thing. Amethain, I would know who was in the wardens way more than you. I have been in the wardens since Atles rp died. Here are a few stories. Zaren was a gladeguard who I believe was kicked out for missing duties. Moth was one of the few people that I gave strategy courses to and he was kicked because Quazar complained that he "broke the rules". Loganos left to become the prince of the dark elves. So think before you speak. Third, as an elf, if you do anything to me, I should be allowed to demand a trial. (thieving is considered a crime by the way). I have now decided that I am sick with arguing with the wardens, so I am done with trying to negotiate reasonably on the forums. I will continue to persist in rp however, as my character is not someone who gives up and you guys owe me. So farewell to this forum. :)

Moth was kicked for being an idiot and hitting Wardens while we were marching. Zaren was LEFT without saying a word.

Arana, if Loganos left then he was not kicked out, he left to go do other things. This started months ago and oyu had ample time to request a trial before doing all the things you have done in game, as far as i am concerned you had your chance to get things fairly, now all you seem to be doing is whining and re accusing us of old problems

Please get it in your head the Wardens are the military. Malinor's Military.... Thus as the military Quazar has rights as Grand Highborn to kick anyone without cause. Of course he wouldn't do that without a good cause but still.... come on? If you wanted "your" stuff then you should have taken it out of your tent before all this went down and you decided to leave. Your own fault you paraded around saying that you might leave soon..... In TS and IG. That is just drawing attention to yourself, and when you found out that no one cared you threw a temper tantrum to draw attention. If you want this attention then go play some other game and leave us ( who are trying to have a good time on LOTC ) alone.

Out-Of-Character:

-Minecraft Account Name:

mattr41018

-How old are you:

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

EST, U.S.A

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

I'm often told to be immature by some, to mature by others... I think I meet in the between, I am part mischievous, and part holy child.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:

Yes.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

around 50-60 hours

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

Yes

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

The underlings do what their superiors tell them to. They obey any order given, no matter the cost. Any order dis-obeyed will end in banishment, exile, and expulsion.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

Yes.

In-Character:

-Character Name:

Icarus

-What is your Race?:

Dark Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds:

I was in the Wardens before, I was also in the FoA until it was shut down. I hope to re-join the wardens, and make up for past mistakes.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:

Yes

-How did you hear about us?

I was in you before... Leafwind Recruited me.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

Yes.

-Biography

Icarus stared out with nothing. He was duped in the streets by his parents, and left to die... He craves power. He feels right now the way to do that is through military. Icarus has many deceitful motives, and no-one, not even him... Know his next move until he makes it. Icarus's latest mistake was forsaking his own kin, the elves, to go fight a war far away from his homeland... From this day forward, He wishes to be a Warden of Malinor.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

for one, Icarus's Wife is in the wardens (belyn), and he wishes to be closer to her, for two ((see above)) Icarus wants to redeem himself... I want to redeem myself..

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

Aye, I do.

Out-Of-Character:

-Minecraft Account Name:

mattr41018

-How old are you:

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

EST, U.S.A

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

I'm often told to be immature by some, to mature by others... I think I meet in the between, I am part mischievous, and part holy child.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:

Yes.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

around 50-60 hours

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

Yes

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

The underlings do what their superiors tell them to. They obey any order given, no matter the cost. Any order dis-obeyed will end in banishment, exile, and expulsion.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

Yes.

In-Character:

-Character Name:

Icarus

-What is your Race?:

Dark Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds:

I was in the Wardens before, I was also in the FoA until it was shut down. I hope to re-join the wardens, and make up for past mistakes.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:

Yes

-How did you hear about us?

I was in you before... Leafwind Recruited me.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

Yes.

-Biography

Icarus stared out with nothing. He was duped in the streets by his parents, and left to die... He craves power. He feels right now the way to do that is through military. Icarus has many deceitful motives, and no-one, not even him... Know his next move until he makes it. Icarus's latest mistake was forsaking his own kin, the elves, to go fight a war far away from his homeland... From this day forward, He wishes to be a Warden of Malinor.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

for one, Icarus's Wife is in the wardens (belyn), and he wishes to be closer to her, for two ((see above)) Icarus wants to redeem himself... I want to redeem myself..

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

Aye, I do.

Accepted, this is your second and last chance, good luck.

:(...... we should dress up as humans kidnapp her then save her as wardens.

good idea!!!

*begins writing*

Dear Wardens,

There is a certain member that I have seen that is doign a horrible job. His name is Picari or something relating along that line of names. But he has tried to shackle people even though he did not own shackles. and he Halted an elf for not stopping to say hello and threatened to arrest him, saying its "Against the law". Im just speaking for quite a good amount of people when i say he should be stripped of Warden rank and shunned from them. It would make everyone a bit happier knowing he has no powers like this (even though he has none).

Please here the plea of one citizen which stands for a couple others.

~Deltaro Black

-How old are you: 16

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: US EASTERN

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a highschool student that loves minecraft to every extent. Out of all the games I have, I always prefer minecraft.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: it really depends on how much homework I have, normally I am on quite a bit.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: yes

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: Role playing to me is an ongoing play that never ends. It is about developing a character that is not you. Role playing in a guild is about caring for your guild mates and never quitting.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: yes

In-Character:

-Character Name: Skonth

-What is your Race?: Wood elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I have been a part of FoA for a while untill they got disbanded.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: Yes, again, FoA.

-How did you hear about us? I hear about you all the time in the server, decided to look you up on the forums.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? I am pretty sure I do, if not, I'll figure it out.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I want to join the wardens because I love Minecraft combat and I especially like to be in a group of people that are willing to support each other

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Of course!

App:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25067-skonth-application-3/page__p__118676__fromsearch__1#entry118676

-How old are you: 16

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: US EASTERN

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a highschool student that loves minecraft to every extent. Out of all the games I have, I always prefer minecraft.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: it really depends on how much homework I have, normally I am on quite a bit.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: yes

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: Role playing to me is an ongoing play that never ends. It is about developing a character that is not you. Role playing in a guild is about caring for your guild mates and never quitting.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: yes

In-Character:

-Character Name: Skonth

-What is your Race?: Wood elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I have been a part of FoA for a while untill they got disbanded.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: Yes, again, FoA.

-How did you hear about us? I hear about you all the time in the server, decided to look you up on the forums.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? I am pretty sure I do, if not, I'll figure it out.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I want to join the wardens because I love Minecraft combat and I especially like to be in a group of people that are willing to support each other

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Of course!

App:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25067-skonth-application-3/page__p__118676__fromsearch__1#entry118676

Accepted, please come to the Warden base for initiation ( find us on ts to see if were on)