ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

I will not be able to attend any in game event between Friday 5:00Pm-Sunday 7:00Pm Central Time, we are having finals in Club Soccer in Victoria Texas. If someone could either log the happenings of the meeting or could a highborn please inform me the matters we are discussing I would appreciate it. Luck has not really been on my side concerning two clashing events.

It is a branch of the Wardens. The Wardens are basically the main Military of Malinor.

If im joining the Elven Vanguard which is part of Malinor.. Does that kinda mean like its a branch to the Wardens as such or no?

It is not a branch of the Wardens. The Elven Vanguard is only a branch of the Military of Malinor ( US's National Guard for example ). The Wardens is the main force of the Elven Military and the most elite of forces in Malinor's Military.

It is not a branch of the Wardens. The Elven Vanguard is only a branch of the Military of Malinor ( US's National Guard for example ). The Wardens is the main force of the Elven Military and the most elite of forces in Malinor's Military.

SInce I do not want information I do not believe is correct to be confused with what I believe with is the truth, I will allow myself to comment on this forum to give what I believe is fully accurate information. The Wardens are a branch of the Elven Military and do not possess any more power than any other branch excluding the fact that the Commanding Highborn (what is now the Grandhighborn) is said to be on the Council of the Princes. Also the statement that the Wardens are the most elite forces of Malinor's Military is an opinion so don't think that it is a fact.

((To The_Dark_Rage,

Hey! Sorry I haven't been on to talk to you about the farming stuff, my Internet decided to just stuff up late last week, and this is the first time I've been able to get on properly. I hope we can still arrange a meeting, I would still like to be able to do this assistance position, and my Internet should be fixed by tomorrow :) sorry about the inconvenience))

-Warden Waywatcher Moonbeard

SInce I do not want information I do not believe is correct to be confused with what I believe with is the truth, I will allow myself to comment on this forum to give what I believe is fully accurate information. The Wardens are a branch of the Elven Military and do not possess any more power than any other branch excluding the fact that the Commanding Highborn (what is now the Grandhighborn) is said to be on the Council of the Princes. Also the statement that the Wardens are the most elite forces of Malinor's Military is an opinion so don't think that it is a fact.

So, Arana. I don't mean to start any flame war here. But personally, Arma is right. We are a much higher position that the Vanguard, also I'm wondering why your still commenting on this forum thread after you've been told not too many times before....

My statement of the Wardens being the Elite of the Military of the Elves is a proven fact that even you believed before you decided to desert on account that has been closed. Your presence here on the thread is unwanted but as you seem determined I will try to explain things to you....

GrandHighborn Quazar is the leader of all military branches of Malinor. ( He's the war Prince so to speak ). Currently Highborn_Leafwind and Highborn_Theyador are the only other Highborns in the Elven Military. While Quazar's the GHB of the Wardens as well as the Leader of the Military, the highborns are high officers in both the Wardens and the Military.... Thus Highborns should be thought of to be higher in power in the military standpoint than the Elven military faction leaders including the Vanguard.

The FACT that we are the Elite of Militaries is proven and well deserved. We are devoted to our training and now work as a team to demolish our enemies, Undead, Villains, or corrupted Aegians. We pride ourselves in our fighting abilities IC... And you were the " Strategic Advisor" you should know of this fact. Several reforms have taken place to ensure that our strategies and abilities are to remain the Elite of the Elven Military.

Now heres my thoughts:

Considering the wars that are going on.... I propose that the GHB and the High Princess reform the Military a bit to give the rank of Highborn, to the approved Military leaders. This proposed reform would suggest a tighter and more trustful council of Highborns with the GHB as the overall Leader.

The Highborns will be the leaders of their individual military guilds that are to be approved by the GHB and or the High Princess. And their recognition of Highborn in the Elven Military is a gift and can be taken away and or dismissed from the Military.

My statement of the Wardens being the Elite of the Military of the Elves is a proven fact that even you believed before you decided to desert on account that has been closed. Your presence here on the thread is unwanted but as you seem determined I will try to explain things to you....

GrandHighborn Quazar is the leader of all military branches of Malinor. ( He's the war Prince so to speak ). Currently Highborn_Leafwind and Highborn_Theyador are the only other Highborns in the Elven Military. While Quazar's the GHB of the Wardens as well as the Leader of the Military, the highborns are high officers in both the Wardens and the Military.... Thus Highborns should be thought of to be higher in power in the military standpoint than the Elven military faction leaders including the Vanguard.

The FACT that we are the Elite of Militaries is proven and well deserved. We are devoted to our training and now work as a team to demolish our enemies, Undead, Villains, or corrupted Aegians. We pride ourselves in our fighting abilities IC... And you were the " Strategic Advisor" you should know of this fact. Several reforms have taken place to ensure that our strategies and abilities are to remain the Elite of the Elven Military.

Now heres my thoughts:

Considering the wars that are going on.... I propose that the GHB and the High Princess reform the Military a bit to give the rank of Highborn, to the approved Military leaders. This proposed reform would suggest a tighter and more trustful council of Highborns with the GHB as the overall Leader.

The Highborns will be the leaders of their individual military guilds that are to be approved by the GHB and or the High Princess. And their recognition of Highborn in the Elven Military is a gift and can be taken away and or dismissed from the Military.

What I don't understand is why you guys are arguing with me when I joined the Wardens around 2 months before most of you. Besides Leafwind and a few others, I am one of the oldest members of the wardens that is still active. I even was a warden before Quazar (still seems wierd to me that he ranked up 4 times in 2 weeks when I only ranked up once) so I would reconsider continuing to argue against me. My information is accurate.

Would you be interested in establishing a spy unit?icon_cool.gif

What I don't understand is why you guys are arguing with me when I joined the Wardens around 2 months before most of you. Besides Leafwind and a few others, I am one of the oldest members of the wardens that is still active. I even was a warden before Quazar (still seems wierd to me that he ranked up 4 times in 2 weeks when I only ranked up once) so I would reconsider continuing to argue against me. My information is accurate.

Your information became inaccurate when you left the Wardens.... You really think since the time when you left and now, we have not changed? As with every Military, we are subject to change. And as of recently, major reforms have taken place.... You continually commenting on the Warden thread is uninvited and is considered as an attempt to restart an old flame war. You are no longer a Warden so no one really cares how long you were in the Military as it appears you are even more daft now than you were when you left. As Quazar has stated before you are NOT WELCOME on this thread as you use it to flame at the Wardens and their doings. Im sure we will ask for a GM involvement if this continues and/or happens again in the future if you continue to post on this thread. Consider yourself warned Arana.

Important News!

There will be a mandatory Warden meeting on Saturday December 3 at 2 pm Est Time (UTC-5). We will be going through some crucial news in the Wardens as well as taking a very VERY important poll. We will also discuss plans for the future (including once the new map is out), and give an update on the current issues and problems that are relevant. Many promotions will be handed out as well. I cannot stress enough how important it is that you make this meeting. Make sure to inform your fellow Wardens about this meeting if they are unaware. If you cannot make this meeting you must have a VERY good excuse that is to be sent to me via the forums. Please do not post it on here as it would clutter up this thread even more, send me a message.

I hope you can all make it as it is crucial to the Wardens and every single member in it. It will also be used as an activity check as past meetings have done as well. I look forward to every member of the Wardens attending this meeting.

Important News!

There will be a mandatory Warden meeting on Saturday December 3 at 2 pm Est Time (UTC-5). We will be going through some crucial news in the Wardens as well as taking a very VERY important poll. We will also discuss plans for the future (including once the new map is out), and give an update on the current issues and problems that are relevant. Many promotions will be handed out as well. I cannot stress enough how important it is that you make this meeting. Make sure to inform your fellow Wardens about this meeting if they are unaware. If you cannot make this meeting you must have a VERY good excuse that is to be sent to me via the forums. Please do not post it on here as it would clutter up this thread even more, send me a message.

I hope you can all make it as it is crucial to the Wardens and every single member in it. It will also be used as an activity check as past meetings have done as well. I look forward to every member of the Wardens attending this meeting.

quazar can you please hold the meeting 1 or 2 hours later its right at the same time as my wedding

Important News!