ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Minecraft Name:Aerojock

RP Name:Alwe

Your time Zone: TX,USA (Central)

Sword skill level:25

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I want to protect the Elven nation, and to protect those are good. Alwe hates those who are evil, Orcs, or the Undead.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Minecraft Name: TheCrazyTom

RP Name: Azsen

Your time Zone: GMT+1

Sword skill level: N/A, but he has a natural talent for swordsmanship.

Archery skill level: N/A

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swordsmaship.

Why do you want to join? He wants to protect Malinor and those who are threatened by the bandits and the undead. Also, becoming a warden is his lifetime wish.

Application

Minecraft Name:alrevis

RP Name:Theofratus

Your time Zone: PST

Sword skill level:35

Archery skill level:N/A (not out yet but i have bow and 2 stacks)

Why do you want to join? To stop the undead horde and to keep peace in the realm

Which Guard you will want to be in: Whichever is in more need i use both in combat

Accepted, please message TheGiver17 ingame and head to the Warden HQ.

-Highborn Quazar

Minecraft Name:paulgt

RP Name:Arrinth

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) EST (i have no idea about its relation to gmt...sorry :D)

Sword skill level:9

Archery skill level:5

Why do you want to join?: to protect the elves, and the great kingdom of aegis. also for expierrience in the fine art of the blade and for some spare cash. Arrinth also loathes those with evil in their hearts and will not stop until they are dead or turned.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery)swords

-Highborn Quazar

Minecraft Name:Aerojock

RP Name:Alwe

Your time Zone: TX,USA (Central)

Sword skill level:25

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I want to protect the Elven nation, and to protect those are good. Alwe hates those who are evil, Orcs, or the Undead.

-Highborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: TheCrazyTom

RP Name: Azsen

Your time Zone: GMT+1

Sword skill level: N/A, but he has a natural talent for swordsmanship.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swordsmaship.

Why do you want to join? He wants to protect Malinor and those who are threatened by the bandits and the undead. Also, becoming a warden is his lifetime wish.

Application

-Highborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: Jexdane

RP Name: Cael-Que

Your time Zone: Eastern Standard

Sword skill level: 32

Archery skill level: (Isn't this broken?) Good aim.

Why do you want to join? I want something to do, something other than grinding mobs and exploring aegis. I also think defending malinor against any threat posed could be fun. It would definitely give me reason to grind more (and doesn't the Warden have a secret grinding area?)

Why do you want to join? ...I swear I answered this above.

As to my server application, I assure you I've been accepted and have been playing for a while. I tried to find my accepted application, but it's been so long, and I couldn't come across it.

Minecraft Name: JackJbear

RP Name: JackBear

Your time Zone: GMT+8

Sword skill level: 30, still increasing

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery. (Swoordsmanship is also available if needed)

Why do you want to join? As an elf JackBear really wants to contribute to his own race. If you read his biograhpy, his lifetime goal is to protect the elves and the world of aegis. He aimed to bring back peace to the world and avoid the attacks of the evils and undeads. He would like to achieve this through the participation of defence in the city of the elves as a start. He can do everything for the wardens if needed.

Minecraft Name: Jexdane

RP Name: Cael-Que

Your time Zone: Eastern Standard

Sword skill level: 32

Archery skill level: (Isn't this broken?) Good aim.

Why do you want to join? I want something to do, something other than grinding mobs and exploring aegis. I also think defending malinor against any threat posed could be fun. It would definitely give me reason to grind more (and doesn't the Warden have a secret grinding area?)

Why do you want to join? ...I swear I answered this above.

As to my server application, I assure you I've been accepted and have been playing for a while. I tried to find my accepted application, but it's been so long, and I couldn't come across it.

Minecraft Name: JackJbear

RP Name: JackBear

Your time Zone: GMT+8

Sword skill level: 30, still increasing

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery. (Swoordsmanship is also available if needed)

Why do you want to join? As an elf JackBear really wants to contribute to his own race. If you read his biograhpy, his lifetime goal is to protect the elves and the world of aegis. He aimed to bring back peace to the world and avoid the attacks of the evils and undeads. He would like to achieve this through the participation of defence in the city of the elves as a start. He can do everything for the wardens if needed.

Both are Accepted talk to me ingame and meet me at the Warden Base if you know where it is.

Same as above.

I dont know about the other officers but im (BlackThorn) online from about 5pm - 10pm GMT

im usually on all day but because i have started college i cant be otherwise i would be dead walking lol. im usually on or just logging off when the other officers are.

obv for the moment everything is on hold thanks to notch's stupid coding.

I am here to help, ask me anything...seriously, anything! Oh and I am Warden Noble Amras, I've been gone for a while but now I'm back and will be on at the following times: Monday-Friday GMT 12pm - 2am. Weekends GMT 7pm - 11pm. I'm not 100% sure of these times but whatever. I go on whenever I CAN go on, plus Im on teamspeak so ya...