ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Yesterday, 10:11 PM

Minecraft Name: retrov

RP Name: Dante Blackheart

Your time Zone: -8 gmt

Sword skill level: n/a I have used a sword to defend myself for many years.

Archery skill level: n/a I'm well trained in the bow.

Why do you want to join? I want to join because I wish to see my elven brethren reach height

s that only the gods would aspire to. I want to see our lands defended, and our enemies crushed. This world has stolen much from me, but my people have always been by my side, I would return that loyalty. All hail Malinor!!

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) I would prefer to be a sword. However if a bow is what the Wardens need, it shall be done.

[Check up upon the current tasks....]

Elessar Celebrindal.

====================

Official Tasks (Particularly a goal to meet for himself):

1. Dark wood to fill up Double Chests. [x]

2. Awaiting for new task.

Unofficial Tasks (Something to do in the mean time of waiting for things to happen):

1. Cutting for more wood. (Always needs more wood.)

2. Making arrows.

3. Gathering Cobble for swords and whatnot.

4. OOC: Clearing out the mobs spawning close to the tree farm as they annoy Elessar with their excessive noise. [Elessar doesn't particularly like fighting, least not yet.]

====================

Elessar brings his arms around his head, dusting the dirt off of his sleeves before swiping his forehead. The sweat soaks up into the fabric as he does so.

"Yhaaaa...Another day. Another chore." Elessar mumbles to himself as he brought his Stone Axe out, wielding it firmly between his fingers and palms, walking up towards a towering Dark Wood Tree. The chunks of leafs swaying in the morning's wind, Elessar swung his Stone Axe to clear a quick path towards his goal and at last having sight of the Wood Chunks, swings firmly at it. A few strokes and swings towards it before the tree falls to the use of Elessar's chosen tool. Continuing this for a few days, Elessar slowly builds his pile of Dark Wood which he had set out to gather.

===========================

Out Of Character stuffs.

===========================

I'll be getting a microphone soon. Tare should know why I can't use my current one but to that, I say "Myeh. Stupid inbuilt-mic. :(".

In other news, I've completed the task I set out to do. Two/three days ago. Not quite happy with the results since I could've gathered wood much faster than that. Despite that it was examination period. In the mean time, I will provide arrows to Glade Guards, depending on how much gravel I can dig up from the Hidden Grove mines. Not much I assume but enough for more arrows.

I will be trying to train my jumping skills as well. Other than that. I might just have to ask GrandHighborn Quazar for some permissions like a chest in the Initiate Bunker and hopefully, the chests to the Warden Farm Office and Shop as well. Seeing as the wood I've collected so far is NOT being protected and it out for grabs if any wandering soul happens to stumble upon it.

So please, PLEASE give me some permissions? D: I'm not asking for much, which I think an Initiate wouldn't have much anyway. Since I'm new but I only wish for the security of our resources. ._.

Last note, anyone know when the "Stats" are going back up? What do they even do? o-o

OOC: This is a very good achievement! I know that this will greatly benefit the Wardens, you should feel pleased at this, because shows your dedication and loyalty to the Wardens! In terms of storing the wood, if you see me come and give it some of it to me, and I can store it and give it to an officer for you if I see one online. If you want another task, take this as a sort of 'unofficial guideline': Go either collect wood, or go on a scouting mission, and look for reports on things happening in Aegis, whether it be something like a project/plot, or tensions between nations/guilds. I may or may not be able to tell you what you want to do, so I am just recommending this, and if you want to keep collecting flint you can.

Anyway, great job on what you are doing, keep it up!

-Warden Waywatcher Moonbeard

Minecraft Name: Amethain

RP Name: Amethain

Your time Zone: CST-6

Sword skill level:0 (Just Started)

Archery skill level:0 (Just Started)

Why do you want to join? I am a SwordsElf of Aegis who's family was murdered by the foul scum of Aegis. I wish to join the Wardens to protect the elves who are unable, or unwilling to fight for themselves. I will not stand idle while innocent Elves are waylaid and murdered on the roadside. I grew up in the forests and am well acquainted with gathering wood and Survival in the uncivilized lands.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords or Archery, wherever I am needed most.

Minecraft Name:Slayerpro583

RP Name:Lison_Lysander

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) eastern timezon standard

Sword skill level:1 but i am new to the server but i will bet training in both just incase.

Archery skill level:1 but i am new to the server but i will bet training in both just incase.

Why do you want to join?i want to join because i always become a guard on all rp servers I have played on and i want to protect malinor and aegis!!!also i love proteting my race and it was always my priority to be a guard.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) i would be most intrested using a sword, but bow and arrow if needed.

Come on down to the base to be initiated, you guys are all accepted into our humble military. Hope you like it, we're like a family.

Minecraft Name: Amethain

RP Name: Amethain

Your time Zone: CST-6

Sword skill level:0 (Just Started)

Archery skill level:0 (Just Started)

Why do you want to join? I am a SwordsElf of Aegis who's family was murdered by the foul scum of Aegis. I wish to join the Wardens to protect the elves who are unable, or unwilling to fight for themselves. I will not stand idle while innocent Elves are waylaid and murdered on the roadside. I grew up in the forests and am well acquainted with gathering wood and Survival in the uncivilized lands.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords or Archery, wherever I am needed most.

Come on down to the base to be initiated, you guys are all accepted into our humble military. Hope you like it, we're like a family.

Yesterday, 10:11 PM

Why do you want to join? I want to join because I wish to see my elven brethren reach height

s that only the gods would aspire to. I want to see our lands defended, and our enemies crushed. This world has stolen much from me, but my people have always been by my side, I would return that loyalty. All hail Malinor!!

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) I would prefer to be a sword. However if a bow is what the Wardens need, it shall be done.

Sorry for repost, let me just finish off accepting applications.

Just stay active, do as your superiors tell you. Keep and eye out for meetings and events on the topic here. and you will Advance to The next Rank. Either, A Glade Guard (archer) or A Enternal Guard (swordsman).

ok thanks

where do i got for the initiation

where do i got for the initiation

Just hang out near the Rank boards and try to get the attention of some one around.

Jmwarrender, you repost your application one more time, and I'll rethink my idea to accept your application. So please stop spamming the forums.

Minecraft Name: xNoTiiFy

RP Name: Jayek_Sargoth

Your time Zone: PST -8

Sword skill level: 0. Skills locked. I am skilled with a sword though.

Archery skill level: 0. Skills locked.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to protect Malinor, and the home of the elves.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords.

Why do you want to join?: I am much more skilled with swords then bows. I can use a bow very well though.

Server Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20781-application-for-onotify-sargoth/

Thank you for reviewing. Hope to be accepted. (: I am currently aiding the battle against the wrath.

Minecraft Name: esp0204ck

RP Name: Haldamir

Your time Zone: Pacific standard time. California. GMT

Sword skill level: n/a

Archery skill level: n/a

Why do you want to join? RP answer. Ive always wanted to be a warden growing up. I respect warden's ability to protect others and themselves. I respect their commitment to their title. Now that I've moved from Oren to Malinor, I figure I should give it a shot and see if I was ever enough of a man to become a warden. So please consider me, I dont think I will let you down.

Real answer: I like to join "communities" and be part of a larger group. Just makes the game much more fun and much more exciting. Also, I commit to what ever group im in, like, treat it as a sports team and care for teammates as if they were me brothers and sisters. Oh and btw, I have a lot of dark wood to contribute. Was going to sell that for money but its better to have a job right lol.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Sword if preferred. Plus Im much better at sword fighting

Just hang out near the Rank boards and try to get the attention of some one around.

[Amaya, I haven't seen you around recently. You okay? o-o]

minecraft name: the_amasing_mr_J

RP Name: my name is Aldis lenson but I am mostly called mr_J or Ari

Your time Zone: +1

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join?

my main reason to join is to fight the undead (I have an in character reason read in Server application) but I also wish to serve the elf's in war and in peace

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Link Server application post:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21248-the-amasing-mr-js-second-application/page__p__93317__fromsearch__1#entry93317