ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Minecraft Name: Meet2012

RP Name: Ev_Ahrbor

Your time Zone: GMT -6:00

Sword skill level: 12 - proficient

Archery skill level: N/A - I am brand new to the server, so I havent gotten ahold of a bow yet. I am proficient and accurate, but I don't have a specific skill level yet.

Why do you want to join?: Malinor is a very peaceful place, and I strongly feel that it should stay that way. In order for this to happen, hostile denizens and monsters must be kept at bay. I believe that I am quite capable of doing so, and I would like to help keep the citizens and the council safe from harm.

Accepted, please attempt to contact either myself (Crackerjack494), or Leafwind (TheGiver17), to be initiated and shown into the wardens. If you have had to wait please read my post as to why this may be.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Although archery is my forte, I am quite capable of fighting in either class.

Will you be loyal: I pledge, always

Accepted, please attempt to contact either myself (Crackerjack494), or Leafwind (TheGiver17), to be initiated and shown into the wardens. If you have had to wait please read my post as to why this may be.

-GrandHighborn Quazar

Changed my mind about changing my mind!

Minecraft Name: ggt3416

RP Name: Alys

Your time Zone: GMT -7 (PST)

Sword skill level: 37

Archery skill level: N/A

Why do you want to join? Not too long ago, Alys settled down in Malinor and fell in love with the city. However, she hasn't found her niche yet so she believes that the Wardens will offer a sense of belonging. In addition, Alys also wishes to protect her neighbors while furthering her training in combat.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords.

-GrandHighborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: sirmaca22

RP Name: Raven Greenbark

Your time Zone: Australia Pacific Eastern time Zone

Sword skill level: 8

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join? Because I want to protect all the inhabitants of Malinor and join a well organized guild which has strong leaders. Also i wish to slay my uncle so joining will improve my skills. My uncle is a supporter of the undead.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Sword

Thanks Raven

-GrandHighborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: om_bananas

RP Name: Rodwen

Your time Zone:Gmt -4.00hr

Sword skill level: 43

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join?I want to join because the forests of malinor are the most beautiful place in Aegis and it needs to be defended. Also I would like to spend some time amoungst my elven brethren

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery)Sword/archery although sword is prefferable I am flexible

My whitelist application

If you dont respond soon I am going to join the imperial coalition :angry:

-GrandHighborn Quazar

• Minecraft Name:Durzio
  • RP name:Durzio
  • Your time Zone(e.g.GMT+4):Eastern Standard Time (usa)
  • Sword skill level: these are not enabled at time of application so 0
  • Archery skill level: see sword skill level
  • Why do you want to join?:as i look out upon the beauty of my elven cities,i am filled with a desire to protect them from those who wish them harm.i desire to use my extensive tactical knowledge and skills to the full advantage of the Wardens and one day become a great leader.
  • Which Guard you will want to be in(Swords or Archery):swords mainly,as i play a dark elf,but i plan to weild a bow as well as all elves should.
  • accepted application post:right here

edit:if you guys accept me (im hoping, heh) how will i know? PM me?

-GrandHighborn Quazar

Minecraft Name:OniKenji

RP Name:OniKenji

Your time Zone: -5 GMT

Sword skill level:0

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? I wish to serve and protect my fellow elves

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords

Denied, more detail in your application please.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: OniHonoo

RP Name: Cassus

Sword skill level: N/A

Why do you want to join? The safety of our fair race is a high priority for me.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I would work best with a sword, but I shall use a bow if I must.

Denied, more detail in your application please.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: Kampfpanzer

RP Name: Valkyria

Your time Zone: +10 GMT (Sydney)

Sword skill level: 8

Archery skill level: 0 (apparently combat skills were disabled?)

Why do you want to join? My RP history is military. I also enjoy playing a military role in servers I play in.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Ideally archery, I play a Wood Elf

Link Server application post too

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1679-valkyrias-application/page__p__6876#entry6876

Denied, need a little more information in your application please.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: torty

RP Name: Joseph

Your time Zone: GMT

Sword skill level: 10

Why do you want to join?

Since I have been a young elf, I have always dreamed to serve for my people. I originally wished to follow my father into battle with the Oren guard. But being a half elf, I was not allowed. My father died fighting for our people, for everyone. I wish to do the same, to defend and restore honour to these forgotten lands.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Minecraft Name: torty

RP Name: Joseph

Your time Zone: GMT

Sword skill level: 10

Why do you want to join?

Since I have been a young elf, I have always dreamed to serve for my people. I originally wished to follow my father into battle with the Oren guard. But being a half elf, I was not allowed. My father died fighting for our people, for everyone. I wish to do the same, to defend and restore honour to these forgotten lands.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Accepted, please message either myself (Crackerjack494) or Leafwind (TheGiver17) for initiation.

Minecraft Name:OniKenji

RP Name:OniKenji

Sword skill level:0

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? Me and my friend Cassus have learned to help and guard one another, so I wish to only pass on this bond to my fellow warriors and any other elves that may need assistance. My father was in the army and I wish to follow in his footsteps, if only for a shining moment on the battlefield.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords

Minecraft Name: OniHonoo

RP Name: Cassus

Sword skill level: N/A

Why do you want to join? I have always wanted to protect my Elf brethren. After many years of adventuring with my dearest friend OniKenji, I believe I am ready to take my skills to a new level by protecting my people. If I am accepted, I will protect Malinor with all of my being and might.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I would work best with a sword, but I shall use a bow if I must.

so im trying to meet with crackerjack494 or thegiver and neither of them are ever on >.< haha

same here lol :rolleyes: