ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Minecraft Name: Fluzert

RP Name: Flun

Your time Zone: Gmt +1

Sword skill level: N/A (Currently)

Archery skill level: N/A (Currently)

Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a good dedicated Guild to live in, where I will be accepted for who I am. This seems like a nice Guild and I have talked to a few people in the Guild and they love it there! I want to serve and protect my rights as an elf!

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

If any of you read the signs that are up you will see that most of our leaders are at school and aren't on as much as before. that is why it is hard to find them as well as timezones as we are all from different timezones. That is one thing I would like to address at this upcoming meeting is haveing leaders from a few varied timzones so we run into this problem less.

~Warden_EternalGuard_Turin

If any of you read the signs that are up you will see that most of our leaders are at school and aren't on as much as before. that is why it is hard to find them as well as timezones as we are all from different timezones. That is one thing I would like to address at this upcoming meeting is haveing leaders from a few varied timzones so we run into this problem less.

~Warden_EternalGuard_Turin

When is the meeting being held? I talked to Crackerjack494 and he said he would be initating new people tommorow as he was busy today (oh and i am GMT+10 :D In Australia... So it is Australian Eastern time).

Minecraft Name: Kampfpanzer

RP Name: Valkyria

Your time Zone: +10 GMT (Sydney)

Sword skill level: 8

Archery skill level: 0 (apparently combat skills were disabled?)

Why do you want to join? Before moving to Laurelin, Valkyria belonged to a clan of nomad wood elves, still under the rule of Malinor, but being it's own clan, they had their own military. Soon after joining the military, Valkyria was captured by Orcs, but they were unable to hold her long before she escaped, however, she was ut off from her kin and spent weeks honing her combat and survival skills. Due to her experiences, she has become very cynical and untrusting of other races and believes that the elven nation should rule all the known world as they are the only ones wise and knowledgeable enough to run the world properly. She had vast military training in her old clan and wishes to put her skills to use in the elven army, climbing the ladder until her voice will be heard by the elven leaders that it is time to take a stand and take back what is theirs before the other races destroy the world.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Ideally archery, I play a Wood Elf

Link Server application post too

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1679-valkyrias-application/page__p__6876#entry6876

When is the meeting being held? I talked to Crackerjack494 and he said he would be initating new people tommorow as he was busy today (oh and i am GMT+10 :D In Australia... So it is Australian Eastern time).

I have no idea what time the meeting is (and awesome another Aussie I'm +10 as well :D).

Minecraft Name: Caden_Cahtaldus

RP Name: Caden

Your time Zone: CST (TX)

Sword skill level: n/a

Archery skill level: n/a

Why do you want to join?: I want to keep Laurelin, my hometown, safe. But, Id also definately play my role in any and all war.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords, definately.

I ALSO HAVE A SKIN PREPARED FOR THIS!

The recent attack from the undead has only fueled my desire to join the Wardens. Please respond to my application quickly. Greatly appreciated.

Minecraft Name: SimplePancake

RP Name: Elm

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) AEST +10 GMT

Sword skill level: 36

Archery skill level:14

Why do you want to join? My father was once a great warrior of the FoA, and he spent his life fighting the undead. He has recently passed away, and I wish to fufil his goal to make the world a better place. The wardens are the elven military, and I wish to make the Elves grow and thrive to greatness. If I help destroy the undead once and for all, I believe I will live up to my fathers standards, and that we will all live in a happier world.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) I have spoken to Prince Native about this, and I have come up with an idea. I wish to create a group of special op soldiers, who at times of peace will go out and hunt down people who have done wrong to the world of Aegis. But in times of war, they will become Prince Native's special force, and will complete tasks that no other men dare to do.

Because the Wardens haven't been around, I will place a spot for all of you to post your minecraft names on a sign near the Warden camp to see if you're all interested. It'll be right outside the main gate.

Minecraft Name: HanSoloLucas

RP Name: Glothen

Your time Zone: PST

Sword skill level: I don't know how to find out

Archery skill level: Same as above.

Why do you want to join?

I want to join because I want to do honor to the High Prince, The Holy Princedom of Malinor, and the land of Aegis in any way possible. I beleive that I can help with the fight against the despicable servants of Ilblees with a passion.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I want to be a swordsman, although I can do archery if necesary, but I'm not very good at it.

Thank you so much. Please accept.

IMPORTANT NEWS

There will be a Warden Meeting on Sunday 3pm EST. This is a very important meeting that you should try to make. It is an activity check as well as promotions will be handed out and possibly tasks. Battle groups may also be formed as well as a general check up on warden progress as we have all been busy for quite a while as we continue to be. If you cannot make it, please leave me a message on my forum account.

-Grandhighborn Quazar

Minecraft Name:OniKenji

RP Name:OniKenji

Your time Zone: -5 GMT

Sword skill level:0

Archery skill level:0

Why do you want to join? Me and my friend Cassus have learned to help and guard one another, so I wish to only pass on this bond to my fellow warriors and any other elves that may need assistance. My father was in the army and I wish to follow in his footsteps, if only for a shining moment on the battlefield.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swords

Accepted, already talked to you, welcome to the wardens

-Grandhighborn Quazar