ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Minecraft Name:Roxses20

RP Name:Lynx

Your time Zone:EST

Sword skill level:Good

Archery skill level:ok

Why do you want to join?I would like to join because i want to protect the elves

Which Guard you will want to be in:Sword

Why do you want to join?I would like to join because i want to protect the elves

Minecraft Name: UltimatezRanger

RP Name: Alharoth

Your time Zone: PST

Sword skill level:

Archery skill level:

Why do you want to join? I want to join because I want to become a part of the protection of the elvish kingdom and actually become someone. Also the ravenhold guards told me to come here.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swordsman

Minecraft Name:Conordude8

RP Name:Cralt

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4)AEST

Sword skill level:N/A

Archery skill level:N/A

Why do you want to join?I wish to protect laurelin with a gtoup of my fellow elves.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery)Archery

It's WONDERFUL to see all of these Wardens in-training!

I would like to take the time to tell all of you that in the near future there will be a ton of Warden-Only events and competitions!

Minecraft Name: Chalm012

RP Name: Stalk Sepal

Time Zone: GMT 0

Reason I Want To Join: I want to protect my noble land of Malinor, practice and perfect my combat skills, and give something back to nature to be a defender, friend and bodyguard of all natural things, the flora, fauna and the lives of our fellow living creatures. To protect the ultimate gift of nature, Life.

I suggest you to get rid of your initiate Viktor, he's a meta gamer, uses smileys and short cuts ICly. He came to my base and started checking chests etc, I told them to leave then later he came back with another warden and some other dude, they just came through our roof and landed into our base saying "oops", they start acting hostile so we killed Viktor when he was alone then killed the other dude and the other warden used his soul stone. Later he comes back through the roof of my room with that other dude again and I kill them again, later he comes back again with a that dude and a girl and they start to attack me again, so I killed them again. Please get rid of him for the good of your guild..

Thank you Aurugorn for telling us this, I wanted to investigate and see if you guys were aware of the wardens. We apologize for all the troubles and I never wanted to fall into your base. All I wanted to see is find out what Viktor was talking about. I am not sure who started the violence but whoever it was it was not meant to happpen. We are not a hostile group but an organized army.

Viktor you are on trial for breaking a few rules.

Minecraft Name: Stronghold257

RP Name: Kroova_Shoggkar

Your time Zone: GMT -4

Sword skill level: ?

Archery skill level: ?

Why do you want to join? To protect the Elves

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) Sword

Why do you want to join? To protect the Elves

Minecraft Name: Flaggamer

RP Name: Skril

Your time Zone: GMT -8 (Pacific Standard)

Sword skill level: N/A

Archery skill level: N/A

Why do you want to join? I want to be apart of something bigger than me. I want to help protect my kin, and help defeat the forces of evil that may try to attack our people.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Though I don't kind which one I use, as I am skilled in both, I would rather use swords.

Minecraft name:charlie22

RP Name:bayron

time zone: central standard

sword skill: N/A

archery skill:300 i dont know how to check skills i dont think its out yet

which guard: archery

Why join: i want to join in order to protect and server my fellow elves. I belive this is a nobel and strong order and would love to be apart of it.

deathknight talk to me ingame you arent in trouble but just talk to me

Mc name: trymster100

RP name: Arandir_The_Archer

Reason I want to join: I want to protect the elves from the evil in malinor and Aegis.

Minecraft Name:gustaz

RP Name:Dimon_Erzlecki

Your time Zone:GTM -5

Sword skill level:15

Archery skill level:141

Why do you want to join?:Because i want to be one of this epic team plus im a dark elf im more better in fights that a normal elf (status is that i have more hp plus my attacks have critical chance of 20%)

Which Guard you will want to be in:Archer

Accepted, please message TheGiver17 in game.

-Highborn Quazar