ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Minecraft Name: SnazzyEnglishman (might change due to length D:)

RP Name: Rerowin

Your time Zone: GMT

Sword skill level: 17

Archery skill level: N/A

Which guard will you want to be in: Swordsmanship

Why do you want to join?: Rerowin wants to protect the elves and Malinor from any threats that may present themselves. He also wishes to bring honour to himself. He is also looking to feel a part of something, as he has never truly felt like he belonged.

I, Warden Noble Amras, request a meeting of the highest priority. I wish for this to occur in the next week and follow up with the attendance of majority of Warden officers. This is of grand importance and has the entire Wardens at stake. We might even have High Prince Native there.

P.S. I have prepared for what I wish to be talked about at the meeting.

I, Warden Noble Amras, request a meeting of the highest priority. I wish for this to occur in the next week and follow up with the attendance of majority of Warden officers. This is of grand importance and has the entire Wardens at stake. We might even have High Prince Native there.

P.S. I have prepared for what I wish to be talked about at the meeting.

So will this include all of the guards and such, or will it just be a noble and higher meeting? ((I asked you about this in game today, but you didn't know yet))

So will this include all of the guards and such, or will it just be a noble and higher meeting? ((I asked you about this in game today, but you didn't know yet))

Well Im not sure when the meeting will be but this meeting will be waywatcher and up. Then we will give a meeting for the entire warden faction.

At least that's what I'm thinking.

Minecraft Name:

Acornlad

RP Name:

Vincent_Nroca

Your time Zone:

Eastern Standard Time

Sword skill level: (I just Started Playing Yesterday, but I have had much experience in PvP)

Archery skill level: (Again, I just started playing yesterday)

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery)

Swords

Why do you want to join?

I Want to join because I want to serve the Elven Race and help make the Elven military the most powerful military there is, also I am planning on pursuing a Diplomatic career and I feel doing this will help me show my loyal and dedication to the Elven Race.

Minecraft Name: uzer0

RP Name: Twilin

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) GMT -6:00

Sword skill level: 18

Archery skill level: 0 (not working?)

Why do you want to join?

I want to join, because I feel like i should be helping defend my community. I want to protect all who I love!

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) Archery

Link to application : Click

Minecraft Name: Seventhcircle72

RP Name: Traveller_Seventh

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) EST -5

Sword skill level: 23

Archery skill level: 0 (They need to fix this, although, I would gladly switch to archery if you owuld like me to.)

Why do you want to join? I would like to join to protect and serve Malinor. I would like to see it as a safe place. Before my App got deleted, in my Bio, I wrote that I want to see Malinor flourish. And for that to happen, there needs to be peace across the Land. I want to help bring Peace and Protect it.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) Sword

My application was deleted by accident. But, regardless, I was accepted.

Minecraft Name:

RP Name: Ev Ahrbor

Your time Zone: GMT - 6:00

Sword skill level: New, skilled

Archery skill level: New, skilled

Why do you want to join? I want to be part of a larger organization, and server the elven kingdom.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery)Archery, but I can fight in swords if necessary.

Minecraft Name:

Acornlad

RP Name:

Vincent_Nroca

Your time Zone:

Eastern Standard Time

Sword skill level: (I just Started Playing Yesterday, but I have had much experience in PvP)

Swords

Why do you want to join?

I Want to join because I want to serve the Elven Race and help make the Elven military the most powerful military there is, also I am planning on pursuing a Diplomatic career and I feel doing this will help me show my loyal and dedication to the Elven Race.

Accepted, please contact Noble Leafwind (TheGiver17) in-game for more information on how to be initiated.

Minecraft Name:

Acornlad

RP Name:

Vincent_Nroca

Your time Zone:

Eastern Standard Time

Swords

Why do you want to join?

Accepted, please contact Noble Leafwind (TheGiver17) in-game for more information on how to be initiated.

-Highborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: uzer0

RP Name: Twilin

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) GMT -6:00

Sword skill level: 18

Archery skill level: 0 (not working?)

Why do you want to join?

I want to join, because I feel like i should be helping defend my community. I want to protect all who I love!

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) Archery

Link to application : Click

-Highborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: Seventhcircle72

RP Name: Traveller_Seventh

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) EST -5

Sword skill level: 23

Archery skill level: 0 (They need to fix this, although, I would gladly switch to archery if you owuld like me to.)

Why do you want to join? I would like to join to protect and serve Malinor. I would like to see it as a safe place. Before my App got deleted, in my Bio, I wrote that I want to see Malinor flourish. And for that to happen, there needs to be peace across the Land. I want to help bring Peace and Protect it.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) Sword

My application was deleted by accident. But, regardless, I was accepted.

-Highborn Quazar

Minecraft Name:

RP Name: Ev Ahrbor

Your time Zone: GMT - 6:00

Sword skill level: New, skilled

Archery skill level: New, skilled

Why do you want to join? I want to be part of a larger organization, and server the elven kingdom.

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery)Archery, but I can fight in swords if necessary.

Denied, please have more information as to why you would like to join and information on your skill levels is preferable.

-Highborn Quazar

Minecraft Name: Meet2012

RP Name: Ev_Ahrbor

Your time Zone: GMT -6:00

Sword skill level: 12 - proficient

Archery skill level: N/A - I am brand new to the server, so I havent gotten ahold of a bow yet. I am proficient and accurate, but I don't have a specific skill level yet.

Why do you want to join?: Malinor is a very peaceful place, and I strongly feel that it should stay that way. In order for this to happen, hostile denizens and monsters must be kept at bay. I believe that I am quite capable of doing so, and I would like to help keep the citizens and the council safe from harm.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Although archery is my forte, I am quite capable of fighting in either class.

Will you be loyal: I pledge, always