The Chosokabe and Fukuhara

Archmage_Cataris

bRfPt.png

An old woman stands by the mirrored surface of a pool, her lined face creased with worry in the silver reflection. Her hands are worn by countless days of work and worry.

The wind rattles through the overhead trees, reminding the woman of her son.

So strong... So... Fleeting.

She closes her eyes as her mind travels back to her son in his bed, sick with the fevers of the earth. She pictures the sweat upon his brow, the clammy, pale texture of his skin. He is not in the right state to lead such a promising clan into the future.

The old woman's clothes are whipped about her in the wind, and her face lifts to reveal wise old eyes of darkest brown, framed by silvery grey hair that is tied behind her.

"I, Hua-Feng, am bound by hono' to protect legacy of my son." She murmurs, her wind dying down to a breeze. "I w'stand in as Daimyo of Fukuhara until he regain health."

The old woman turns, striding away down the pier and into the forest, swiftly returning to aid her son, and to prepare herself for the responsibility that lies ahead.

((Hey everyone! Luke is taking a break, so I'll be standing in as acting Daimyo of the Fukuhara for a mere Two weeks. I hope everything will run smoothly!))

PO2wn.png

Fukuhara Takao looked down upon the peasant kneeling before him with visible displeasure, although the man speaks words, they are unheard upon his ears. The memory of his dear mother dying haunted him, she too succumbed to the same illness, but she was not strong. Her last words running through his mind time and time again.

"I du nut fear death, like the beautiful cherry tree, life shall bluum again"

He snapped away from his thoughts and regained himself in reality, quickly dismissing the peasant from his chambers. He bodes farewell to his guards and has them retire for the night, as he begins his trek towards her grave.

tFyTq.png

[[Aka, I'm coming back to help the Qynians, and nothing else apart from anything Qynian related... when we are able to RP on 2.5 :I ]]

(Someone has been playing way too much total war shogun 2)

[[since Qynian RP has come to a standstill due to Asulon being dun goof'd, we'll be RPing here to keep us active and alive.]]

bVix0.png

Fukuhara Takao walks through the silent battlefield, all that is heard is the moans of the injured and the weeping of the widows. His Dwarven Warhammer saturated in warm blood, the tight fitting Dwarven armor had served him well, but it will not do, 'we need something of our own' he thought. These warhammers were strong, but slow, once more he thought, we need something of our own. He looks about to glance at his men that had survived, Hitoshi Saga stands above one of the wildmen, twisting a spear in the dead mans gut before yanking it out.

"Perhaps sumething elegant and swift" he spoke aloud.

The sound of horses and wagons began to grow louder, in the distance the Chosokabe came to aid them, dragging away their friends and family, healing those they could and ending the life of those they couldn't. The wildmen were dumped in a large open pit, many men shoveled dirt over their pile of corpses.

Hitoshi puts his blood heavy spear into the ground and looks over the battlefield his face is steady but he feels happy. Seeing his lord he picks his spear up and steadily walks towards Takao, as he walks over he is stopped by a hand on his foot. Looking to it's owner, he sees a wildman bleeding out in dirt. Hitoshi is stopped by the sight, once more his face is steady but a twitch of his brow, as it frowns. Quickly shaking out of it hitoshi kicks the hand away and tosses his spear with a turn catching it again to spear the lively corpse through it's ribcage. Removing the spear just as quickly as he put it there Hitoshi continues down to Takao.

Hitoshi saga stands by Takao holding his spear firmly as he joins him in looking over the battlefield. He wipes some blood from the small area of his face, revealed from his hood and wrappings. Beginning to think to himself, Hitoshi finds peace in the aftermath, avoid from the actual cries and ricochet of metal to flesh and bone.

Ashigaru Lei of the Chokasabe quickly leaps of the war chariot that was at a steady pace while slowing down. He rushes towards the injured men of the Fukuhara that were placed on the battle field bleeding from large blades struck in them.

Even though not a professional medical practitioner, he started to mend wounds as well as his teachings let him. Lei attends 7 wounded Fukuhara warriors and than retreats back to his people carriages, his blade still sheathed next to his belt on his armor. He is pleased with his work, but made sure not to speak to the Fukuhara much, for he wasnt very fond of them. He looked around seeing a wild man crawling on the field to a forest on the side. Lei rapidly sprints over to the blond bearded barbarian. Lei unsheathes his Katana and swiftly slices the weeping mans head off. Some of the blood from the mans throat splatters on Lei, which he quickly ignores and than walks back to help get rid of the dead bodies of the wild men.

Fukuhara Takao looks to Lei, watching as he unsheathes the katana. The movement, elegance and speed; they were all perfect. He leans towards Hitoshi and murmurs quietly to him.

"Perfect, that we need."

Takao turns to one of the many peasantry, ordering him to find a blacksmith and bring them to him immediately. Once the man sprints off to find a blacksmith, Takao speaks to Hitoshi once more, pointing towards Lei as he speaks.

"Bring man tu me."

A man in a cloak approaches the battlefield, the blades on his back clattering behind him as he moves. He appears to be holding a slip of paper, and you (Whoever sees this first) notice that he holds a slip of paper in his hands that appears to be full of writing. His other hand seems to be holding a small white piece of cloth and he appears to be motioning that he means no harm.

Fukuhara Takao notices the man not of his own walking about the fields of red. Takao holds firm the Dwarven warhammer and slowly begins to approach, light on his feet. Within a spears length, he stops and questions the man.

"Whu are yuu and what du yuu want?"

Hitoshi saga nods to Takao and turns to Lei's direction, viewing Lei from a distance before deciding to approach Lei whilst he is moving some bodies. Keeping his spear in hand Hitoshi sage walks with it's end to the sky using the spear as a staff to move. Standing behind Lei a few meters back Hitoshi speaks out to Lei,

"yuu... man with blade, yuu cume wit' me. Daimyu cummands it"

Kreimhald nods at the man, taking off his hood and revealing a man of Northerner descent with a what looks like a tattoo of a winged white sword on his cheek. "My name is Kreimhald Scornrune, and I honestly mean no harm. You appear to be quite a powerful force, destroying," At this he gestures around him, "an army of this size."

Takao shifts uncomfortably, suspecting of something to happen, an ambush perhaps? He lowers the warhammer slightly but remains mentally on guard.

"I ask questiun. Yuu answer nuw. What du yuu want here?"

His gaze darts left and right, looking over the rolling hills, corpses scattered, blood splattered. A treeline sits a fair while away, the forest within dark. His eyes remain on that treeline for a moments glance before returning to the mans own eyes.

Lei watches carefully of the man that he could tell was some type of warrior by the mans clothing and spear. Lei stands still knowing that the man is coming for him. Now closer, Lei could definitely tell this man was for sure a Fukuhara.

As lei hears the command from the man, Lei doesn't respond but just walks over with the man back to the direction the man came from. Not once did he speak a word to the man with the spear. Patients was one of his focused skills.

Lei wondered why they were heading towards the leader of the Fukuhara, but time would tell him as their footsteps got closer and closer to Takao.

Kreimhald looks down slightly, and he shifts his footing. "I really just wanted to join an army, but the dead one obviously has no openings..." He sighs, and asks "Is there an application of some sort to join yours?"

[[i'm awake now. I went to bed so I never got to respond.]]

MrMori.jpg

Fukuhara Takao clips the small dwarven warhammer onto his belt. He raises his hands and grasps the rim of the dwarven helmet and slowly removes it revealing a dark haired, dark eyed generally 'mean looking' man. Takao motions in the direction of the carts and caravans tending to the deceased and injured.

"Yuu may find une uver there."

As Lei approached, Takao turned and held out an open palm as if to receive something.

"Yuur weapun."