House Valois Role Call And Recruitment

steelersfan1221

475bc59e0949782206f6bfe3210551a7.png

"To act for others, to serve the empire."

House History

House Guivret Full History

House Guivret and Gracchi Merge

House Valois is one of the greater houses of the Holy Oren Empire. As you may or may not know, House Valois s a combination of the Houses Gracchi and Guivret. A portion of this house dates back to Aegis, where the first settlement of House Gracchi was created. House Gracchi was in control of a small village in southwestern Oren in Aegis. House Guivret originated in early Asulon, in the capital city of Renatus. Renatus is currently a part of the Holy Oren Empire, the united human kingdom. The Houses Gracchi and Guivret were merged when Maximillion Gracchi married Chrestienne Guivret. House Valois is not one of the more senior houses, but it is certainly one of the most powerful houses in all of the lands.

Introduction

If you wish to become a part of this House, there is very little required of you. We are simply looking for able-bodied men and women that are capable of doing a multitude of jobs on a daily basis for us. House Valois shall supply an ample amount of food, water, comfort, and shelter, in exchange for the service of the members of the House.

Hierarchy

Nobility

Duc (Duke)

Duchesse (Duchess)

Comte (Count)

Comtesse (Countess)

Baron (Baron)

Baronesse (Baroness)

Chevalier (Knight)

Millitary

Commandant (Master at Arms)

Captaine (Captain)

Lieutenant (Lieutenant)

Caporal (Bannerman)

Chasseur (Ranged Bannerman)

Fantassin (Recruit)

Other Positions

Chef de Cuisine (Chef/Cook)

Mineur (Miner)

Fermier (Farmer)

Forgeon (Blacksmith)

Forgeon (Blade/Armor Smith)

Constructeur (Builder)

Herboriste (Herbalist/Doctor)

Serviteur (Servant)

House Members

Duc Balian Guivret (Missing)

Duchesse Helaine Guivret (Missing)

Duc Maris Valois

Comtesse Ariana Valois

Comte Relgard Valois

Baronesse Chrestienne Valois

Baron Maximillion Valois

Jean VAlois

Customs/Relics

Guivret Family Longsword

The Guivret Family Longsword was given to Balian Guivret when he was ten years of age. It was given to him on the day of his birthday, and he cherished it like it was his firstborn. He brought it to the day of his wedding, and as a wedding gift, he gifted it to his fiancee, Helaine Guivret. Helaine then passed it down to Chrestienne Guivret. This sword is treasured by the Valois’.

Gracchi Family Necklace

The Gracchi Family Necklace was passed down to Arianna Gracchi from her father. This occurred back in the days of Aegis, and this is another one of the valued items that are in possession of the Valois’. This necklace is currently in possesion of Maximillion Gracchi.

Tolta

Tolta is the day that the Valois dedicate their mornings to their religion. The Valois strongly believe in religion, so this is a day that they cherish each week.

Ahad

Ahad is the day of the feast. Every Ahad, the Valois feast and dine in style with their families, and friends. Each Ahad, the Guivrets have special guests come to their lands to share this wonderful feast.

Application

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color]

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color]

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color]

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color]

[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color]

[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color]

[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color]

[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/color]

Valois Service Oath

I, (insert name here), swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Laws of the Land

• Thou shall abide by the rules of The Holy Oren Empire.

• The slaughter of animals is only permitted with a hunting license! You must contact the Count or the Countess for a permit. You may apply for a hunting license here!

• The slaughter of any innocent man is not permitted in the lands of the Valois.

• The act of adultry is not allowed in the lands of the Valois, and is punishable by death.

• The act of treason is not allowed, and highly frowned upon in the lands of the Valois. This is also punishable by death.

• The assault of a citizen is not allowed in the lands of the Valois and is punishable by a jail sentence.

• Thievery is banned in the lands of the Valois, and is punishable by a jail sentence.

• If one's property is damaged by another, the fine must be paid my the one at fault.

• If taxes are not paid, property will be stripped.

• The starting of a fire without permission is a highly punishable act.

• The assault of a guard is punishable by a jail sentence.

MC Name: Darkdragon274

RP Name: Count Relgard Valois Sintel

Short Biography: I am already a part of the house.

Character Ambitions: To continue with my position of Count in the house.

Why are you joining?: Already a Member

What do you wish to achieve? To continue with my position as Count in the house.

What is your profession? Leadership/Nobility

Valois Service Oath:

I, Relgard, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Rolecall Post.

Rolecall

MC Name:Cruzazul8

RP Name:Baronesse Chrestienne Valois

Short Biography: I am already a part of the house.

Character Ambitions: To continue with my position as Baronesse.

Why are you joining?: I am already a part of the house.

What do you wish to achieve? To continue with my position in the House.

What is your profession? Leadersip/Nobility

Valois Service Oath:I, Chrestienne Valois, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Rolecall Post

MC Name:seannie22

RP Name:Edmure Arryn

Short Biography: Edmure was born into an impoverished merchant's house in the outskirts of Arethor just about twenty-four years ago, he was an obedient son to his parents and always tried to do whatever they asked him to do perfectly. He's father being a proud and loud man, taught Edmure to follow in his footsteps so he could bring back the house to what it was original was before his father took over. But in the middle of Edmure's life the plague that swept across Asulon took his father and made his mother go mad in grief. Being lucky, Edmure knew how to read and write, and enjoying both those traits, he tried to become a scribe for the Empire, but then he realized how intense work he would have to do, and being so young he didn't want the heavy burden, so he traveled around merchant caravans, haggling prices, helping load goods onto the caravans and much more. After many years of travelling with merchants and even trade ships, he winded up in the Duchy of Norjun.

Character Ambitions: Edmure wants to be a man that helps with words and paper where other men help with weapons.

Why are you joining?: Edmure wants to set roots somewhere, he chose the Duchy of Norjun to settle down.

What do you wish to achieve? Become a steward or scribe, someone that can handle financial business or someone that keeps records of anything that happens in the Duchy.

What is your profession? Since Edmure knows barely how to use any sort of weapons, and was taught the merchant life, he is adept in the way of finances and keeping things organized.

Valois Service Oath:I, Edmure Arryn, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: Superplopper

RP Name: Baron Edward Xaies

Short Biography: I am part of the wonderful house already

Character Ambitions: To continue with my position of baron to Count and Countess

What do you wish to achieve? To continue with my position as Baron in the house.

What is your profession? Leadership of settlement and helping the Countess and Count run there land.

Valois Service Oath:

I, Edward, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:Galendar_Aveere

RP Name:Evarir Leary

Short Biography: Evarir grew up in a small city called Khabbi. Khabbi was a town created by his father, Tiburon, who died when Evarir was just 15. Evarir sees himself all alone in the world and seeks purpose. He loves the fight, his mother teaching him to fight at a very young age. His ambition and loyalty shines through his leadership personality.

Character Ambitions: To have purpose, to fight, to one day become important to the house.

Why are you joining?: Because Evarir seeks purpose in the world. After his father died, he was left alone. So Evarir seaks to fend for himself. Mainly because Chrestienne handed him a flyer convincing him to join.

What do you wish to achieve? A high rank in the Guard

What is your profession? Fighting and smithing

Valois Service Oath: I, Evarir Leary, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: Superplopper

RP Name: Baron Edward Xaies

Short Biography: I am part of the wonderful house already

Character Ambitions: To continue with my position of baron to Count and Countess

What do you wish to achieve? To continue with my position as Baron in the house.

What is your profession? Leadership of settlement and helping the Countess and Count run there land.

Valois Service Oath:

I, Edward, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:Galendar_Aveere

RP Name:Evarir Leary

Short Biography: Evarir grew up in a small city called Khabbi. Khabbi was a town created by his father, Tiburon, who died when Evarir was just 15. Evarir sees himself all alone in the world and seeks purpose. He loves the fight, his mother teaching him to fight at a very young age. His ambition and loyalty shines through his leadership personality.

Character Ambitions: To have purpose, to fight, to one day become important to the house.

Why are you joining?: Because Evarir seeks purpose in the world. After his father died, he was left alone. So Evarir seaks to fend for himself. Mainly because Chrestienne handed him a flyer convincing him to join.

What do you wish to achieve? A high rank in the Guard

What is your profession? Fighting and smithing

Valois Service Oath: I, Evarir Leary, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

You are both accepted. Send me a PM for more details.

MC Name: ventus2

RP Name:"My name is Woe, This is the name Shade gave me"

Short Biography: Woe was abandoned by his father for being a crazy child that believes that his shadow is real. After being abandoned his mind changed thinking that his shadow can talk, His shadow saying his true name is "Shade". He then along the road met a psychopathic puppet named "The glacial one" who found Woe interesting and took him in, He teached Woe how to fight and occasionally brought him along on one of his killing sprees. Soon after his teacher disappeared. Woe now searches for his master

Character Ambitions: To entertain himself till he can one day be reunited with his teacher

Why are you joining?: "I need shelter and food, I have no where else to go"

What do you wish to achieve? "Not much just joining so I can get by"

What is your profession? "I can fight"

Valois Service Oath:

"I, Woe, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: ventus2

RP Name:"My name is Woe, This is the name Shade gave me"

Short Biography: Woe was abandoned by his father for being a crazy child that believes that his shadow is real. After being abandoned his mind changed thinking that his shadow can talk, His shadow saying his true name is "Shade". He then along the road met a psychopathic puppet named "The glacial one" who found Woe interesting and took him in, He teached Woe how to fight and occasionally brought him along on one of his killing sprees. Soon after his teacher disappeared. Woe now searches for his master

Character Ambitions: To entertain himself till he can one day be reunited with his teacher

Why are you joining?: "I need shelter and food, I have no where else to go"

What do you wish to achieve? "Not much just joining so I can get by"

What is your profession? "I can fight"

Valois Service Oath:

"I, Woe, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

MC Name: lmfao111222333

RP Name: Crystal Myer

Short Biography:

Crystal is a feisty girl, she can be polite and loyal. She grew up and was quite a difficult child for her parents, she was never the nicest of people. She ran away from home when she was 14 and stayed with a very strict man named Meza. She once offended the wrong person and was locked up, when they asked Meza if she was his, he declined and she was left on her own. The man she had offended came back, telling her that he had meant for her to offend him as he would like to recruit her into his guard. She accepted and was taught to fight, she was slightly un-coordinated but this can improve with practice.

Character Ambitions:

Crystal wants a steady lifestyle, something she can rely on, something that is permanent, like her past life has never been.

Why are you joining?:

Crystal wants to join because she wants to do something with her life. She wants to join something and make something of herself.

What do you wish to achieve?

Crystal hopes to climb the ranks of the household, hopefully one day becoming a respectable part of it.

What is your profession?

Crystal can fight but she is a better guard, she takes her enemies by surprise rather than using the obvious methods. After all, who expects a 16 year old girl to start fighting them?

Valois Service Oath:

I, Crystal Myer, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: lmfao111222333

RP Name: Crystal Myer

Short Biography:

Crystal is a feisty girl, she can be polite and loyal. She grew up and was quite a difficult child for her parents, she was never the nicest of people. She ran away from home when she was 14 and stayed with a very strict man named Meza. She once offended the wrong person and was locked up, when they asked Meza if she was his, he declined and she was left on her own. The man she had offended came back, telling her that he had meant for her to offend him as he would like to recruit her into his guard. She accepted and was taught to fight, she was slightly un-coordinated but this can improve with practice.

Character Ambitions:

Crystal wants a steady lifestyle, something she can rely on, something that is permanent, like her past life has never been.

Why are you joining?:

Crystal wants to join because she wants to do something with her life. She wants to join something good, and do good.

What do you wish to achieve?

Crystal hopes to climb the ranks of the household, hopefully one day becoming a respectable part of it.

What is your profession?

Crystal can fight but she is a better guard, she takes her enemies by surprise rather than using the obvious methods. After all, who expects a 16 year old girl to start fighting them?

Valois Service Oath:

I, Crystal Myer, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted! PM me for details.

MC Name: lugarthecougar

RP Name: Baron Aeman Tyrre

Short Biography: I am already part of the House

Character Ambitions: To continue my role of Baron and help in leading military forces

Why are you joining?: Already a member

What do you wish to achieve? To continue as a Baron in the House

What is your profession? Baron/Warrior

Valois Service Oath: I, Aeman Tyrre, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: Xemnas2132

RP Name: Amon Sato

Short Biography: Amon was born and raised in the old world known as Asulon. He lived in a small, but wonderful town named Khabbi. He is a swordsman a miner and a lumberjack. He also dabbles in making siege weapons as well as other small weapons. He recently found out before the sail to Elysium that his best friend Tiburon Leary had died. He decided to not mourn, but to move and do what he thought would make Tib happy. In Khabbi, Amon had become the towns weapon smith, the towns guard leader and some other things. He will do what he can and what he thinks is right for the sake of his late friend.

Character Ambitions: Amon wants to serve and protect the people. He does not expect anything in return.

Why are you joining?: To serve and protect the people, and nobles.

What do you wish to achieve? He wants to save as many people as he can while under the house Valois

What is your profession? Swordsman, Lumberjack and a Miner. Also can make siege weapons and other sorts of weapons.

Valois Service Oath:

I, Amon Sato, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:goodwizard

RP Name:Zane Nyle

Short Biography:I was on the ship over to the new lands. I settled down and made a home at Raven-Road Outpost just outside on New Oren. I met one of the Baroness and she told me to become a gaurd of the house of Valois.

Character Ambitions:To get married, Have a get adventure, And serve the House of Valois.

Why are you joining?:Becuase Baroness wanted me to join.

What do you wish to achieve?To make the great city of New oren to thieve and to help the House of Valois live.

What is your profession?Im an skilled Archer, But Im a great Swordsmen, Miner, and I can be a Lumberjack.

Valois Service Oath:I, Zane Nyle, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”