House Valois Role Call And Recruitment

steelersfan1221

MC Name: nppeck

RP Name: Jean Valois

Short Biography: The youngest son of Ariana Valois, he is the heir to the title of count of Carcasonne. He was born in the Gracchi manor in the days before the unification of the houses

Character Ambitions: To become a full fledged knight of the empire.

Why are you joining?: N/A

What do you wish to achieve? To become a knight.

What is your profession? Squire

Valois Service Oath: N/A

MC Name:casanova9

RP Name:Euryllicus Leithacorm

Short Biography:Euryllicus is tall (especially for a wood elf), rather shy at times, and an extremely accurate marksman.

Character Ambitions:To start a guild of his own to bring peace and order to the Isle.

Why are you joining?:Euryllicus has been farming, and putting up with encroaching boarders near his home and has decided that he needs something to take his mind off of that.

What do you wish to achieve?To become a well trusted member of the guard.

What is your profession?Farmer.

Valois Service Oath:I, Euryllicus Leithacorm, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:casanova9

RP Name:Euryllicus Leithacorm

Short Biography:Euryllicus is tall (especially for a wood elf), rather shy at times, and an extremely accurate marksman.

Character Ambitions:To start a guild of his own to bring peace and order to the Isle.

Why are you joining?:Euryllicus has been farming, and putting up with encroaching boarders near his home and has decided that he needs something to take his mind off of that.

What do you wish to achieve?To become a well trusted member of the guard.

What is your profession?Farmer.

Valois Service Oath:I, Euryllicus Leithacorm, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

MC Name:huskyboy2k10

RP Name:Arinition

Short Biography:*this part of the question sheet has been left blank*

Character Ambitions:"I'm here to serve the countess, simple as that..."

Why are you joining?:"Personal Reasons."

What do you wish to achieve?"Nothing really.."

What is your profession? "I'm a swordsmen..."

Valois Service Oath: "I, Arinition, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:huskyboy2k10

RP Name:Arinition

Short Biography:*this part of the question sheet has been left blank*

Character Ambitions:"I'm here to serve the countess, simple as that..."

Why are you joining?:"Personal Reasons."

What do you wish to achieve?"Nothing really.."

What is your profession? "I'm a swordsmen..."

Valois Service Oath: "I, Arinition, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

"If you are unsure where to find us we are situated close to the Monks Tent Camp and Docks. You should be able to see our large fortification from there. If you have any questions please feel free to seek a noble of the House."

Thank you.

~Baron Edward of House Valois

color="#006400"]MC Name: njhill13

RP Name: Sade

Short Biography: A young, built man; the age of near 21. Willing to protect and server Valois and the land, along side serving the empire also. His blonde hair is long and wavy; yet another thing enhancing his appearance.

Character Ambitions: To become a better person, become respected among others and also prove himself worthy to become stronger and more volatile to others.

Why are you joining?: I have lived in house Valois with Azusen for weeks now. I wish to server and repay my time here by offering my life to the Guard. I will server and protect Valois with my life as a guard and will die to defend those who live within it.

What do you wish to achieve? Forgetting my past, starting a new life. Not neccasarily a better and nicer life. But something worth remembering. He wishes to train to become more experienced in the arts of battle.

What is your profession? Farm hand, an experienced one too. But my time on the farms has benefit me in other ways, building my muscles and also my endurance to all weathers, conditions and long service periods.

Valois Service Oath: "I; Sade, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

color="#006400"]MC Name: njhill13

RP Name: Sade

Short Biography: A young, built man; the age of near 21. Willing to protect and server Valois and the land, along side serving the empire also. His blonde hair is long and wavy; yet another thing enhancing his appearance.

Character Ambitions: To become a better person, become respected among others and also prove himself worthy to become stronger and more volatile to others.

Why are you joining?: I have lived in house Valois with Azusen for weeks now. I wish to server and repay my time here by offering my life to the Guard. I will server and protect Valois with my life as a guard and will die to defend those who live within it.

What do you wish to achieve? Forgetting my past, starting a new life. Not neccasarily a better and nicer life. But something worth remembering. He wishes to train to become more experienced in the arts of battle.

What is your profession? Farm hand, an experienced one too. But my time on the farms has benefit me in other ways, building my muscles and also my endurance to all weathers, conditions and long service periods.

Valois Service Oath: "I; Sade, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted! PM me for more information.

MC Name:((Jimacat))

RP Name: Kyral Celdus

Short Biography: My mother was a maid in Godfrey's kingdom. She wanted me to live a different life so she got enough money and sent me off, but it didn't go as well as we had hoped. I left at 6, it has been 8 years since. I wear tattered and worn-out clothes with not a single crumb or coin in my pocket. I need a job.

Character Ambitions: To make enough money to support myself.

Why are you joining?: To serve the empire.

What do you wish to achieve? Nothing in particular.

What is your profession? Maid and servant work.

Valois Service Oath: I, Kyral, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:((Jimacat))

RP Name: Kyral Celdus

Short Biography: My mother was a maid in Godfrey's kingdom. She wanted me to live a different life so she got enough money and sent me off, but it didn't go as well as we had hoped. I left at 6, it has been 8 years since. I wear tattered and worn-out clothes with not a single crumb or coin in my pocket. I need a job.

Character Ambitions: To make enough money to support myself.

Why are you joining?: To serve the empire.

What do you wish to achieve? Nothing in particular.

What is your profession? Maid and servant work.

Valois Service Oath: I, Kyral, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted! Shoot me a PM for more information.

MC Name: N/A

RP Name: The House Of Dracaena

Short Biography: The oldest House, has been here sense seventis

Character Ambitions: N/A

What do you wish to achieve? N/A

What is your profession? Doctor, miner, builder, guard, smith,

MC Name: N/A

RP Name: The House Of Dracaena

Short Biography: The oldest House, has been here sense seventis

Character Ambitions: N/A

What do you wish to achieve? N/A

What is your profession? Doctor, miner, builder, guard, smith,

Accepted!

MC Name: jibtherandom

RP Name: Isabella

Short Biography: I am Isabella, Around 33 years Old and a member of the Hosue Valois

Character Ambitions: To continue my role in the House

Why are you joining?: I am already a member of the House

What do you wish to achieve? To keep my Position in the House

What is your profession? A member of the House.

Valois Service Oath: I, Isabella, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:Mahmalma2323

RP Name:Rodrick

Short Biography:I am a twenty two year old warrior. I am also a decent smith. That is all I can offer to the house, and that is all I have done in my past.

Character Ambitions:Pleasing his leaders, never abandoning his comrades, wooing the lassies.

Why are you joining?:He was offered the position and gladly accepted, for all he has to do his offer his blade to his lords command and he will recieve a place to stay.

What do you wish to achieve?Within this house? Nothing in particular. My only goal is to serve every command given to the best of my abilities.

What is your profession?Warrior, smith.

Valois Service Oath:I, Rodrick, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”