The Norsemen Of Holmstrom

ayresalex

MC name?: Hellsbane

Have you been banned? If so, why? No bans

Do you have an accepted villain app?: Not yet. Had one for a previous character, so Im perfectly able of getting one.

Do you have a TS or Skype? (TS preferred):Skype yes. TS No.

Short Bio (2-5 sentences):

Caspian was raised in Western Asulon near the Oren empire. He was trained by his father to be a good warrior and alchemist. He had a wife by the age of 24, and was happily married with a daughter. Bandits attacked and killed his family, and when he found they were paid off by an Elf Magi, he took aleigance to a group of Witch Hunters known as Wihuns. Over the years he grew weary of the slaughter and torturous ways and decided to make a new life for himself to repent.

------------------------------

RP:

Name: Caspian Hellsbane

Race: Human

Experience: I trained with my father to learn some basic skills as well as Alchemy, and have increased those skills based on my own practice with Alchemy and Swordsmanship/Battle Tactics with the Wihuns. I continue to train with sword and potion.

Your oath: I, Caspian Hellsbane hereby swear my axe to the Norsemen of the Frost, and to that of the Ulfhaedyn line, to defend our lands, to stain my axe with the enemies blood, and to batter my shield in defense of my brothers. 'Till death comes to me, I shall not forsake my vow, I do by swear.

MC Name : cherniavski

Have you ever been banned, if so, why? : Nope

Do you have an accepted villain app? : No.

Do you have a TS or Skype? (TS preferred) : Skype only

Short Bio (2-5 sentences):

Carlos is a 15 year old boy who has no hope in surviving. His mother was murdered by a bandit and all he has left is his dad Alorne. Carlos and Alorne are stuck on the streets looking for a job and a place to call home.

----------------------------------------------------

RP

Name : Carlos_Adrisben

Race : Human

Experience : Carlos Is a skilled bowman who can fight with a bow as well as an elf can.

Your Oath : I, Carlos_Adrisben hereby swear my sword to the Nords of the Frost, and to that of the Ulfhaedyn line, to defend our lands, to stain my sword with the enemies blood, and to batter my shield in defense of my brothers. 'Till death comes to me, I shall not forsake my vow, I do by swear.

MC name?: ABC145

Have you been banned? If so, why?: No.

Do you have an accepted villain app?: No, I will try to get one.

Do you have a TS or Skype? Skype name?: Skype.

Short Bio (2-5 sentences): Alorne is 35 years old, Carlos, his only son, is all he has left. His wife was murdered by a bandit while he was outside doing work. His son and him, now walk the streets, hoping to find a job and a new place to call home.

------------------------------

RP:

Name: Alorne_Adrisben

Race: Human

Experience: Alorne is a decent swordsman, but he does not hold a bow very well. He can take down trees with ease, and fight mobs like he was a trained warrior.

Your oath: I, Alorne_Adrisben hereby swear my sword to the Nords of the Frost, and to that of the Ulfhaedyn line, to defend our lands, to stain my sword with the enemies blood, and to batter my shield in defense of my brothers. 'Till death comes to me, I shall not forsake my vow, I do by swear.

"Both Accepted. Go to Castle Edward for orders."

((Add me on skype. ayresalex))